Stormlit Hunger Games - Sign-Ups

Ancient Elantrian

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

....wow. a lot is going on here and i wont even attempt comprehending or explaining it.

also, what time will it start tmw...?

could we do literally anytime after 5:30 EDT?

AM or PM? I'm currently planning about 6 or 6:30AM my time, which is 2 hours behind you.

9 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Um. My notes are sort of... my notes. Maybe if we team up? I'm currently with @Silver Phantom

We have you with all the careers, which means you and Wit are already allied, along with Phantom and also Lightweaver2.

Edited by Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

AM or PM? I'm currently planning about 6 or 6:30AM my time, which is 2 hours behind you.

We have you with all the careers, which means you and Wit are already allied, along with Phantom and also Lightweaver2.

Oh, right. I forgot to put that in the notes. If you are on my team, PM me your emails and I'll get you the google Doc with my notes if you want. @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ, @Silver Phantom @Lightweaver2

It didn't let me summon ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ for some reason.

Edited by The Honorable One

25 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Oh, right. I forgot to put that in the notes. If you are on my team, PM me your emails and I'll get you the google Doc with my notes if you want. @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ, @Silver Phantom @Lightweaver2

How do I PM? (Yes I’ve been on the shard for about half a year and I still don’t know).

9 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Um, I'll just do it. You can go to my profile to see it.

Would you have a problem with including me or another gamemaker on the PM, just so we know what's going on (and so we can secretly give you gifts)? If you don't want to that's ok, but it would be helpful if we could know all things like the all powerful immortals we are.

IDK, I feel like a Lightweaver could win with illusions.

Question for the gamemakers: do our characters have to follow the Ideals of their Order, or do they get a free pass for the Games? Some orders could probably do fine, but I feel like at least Windrunners would probably have a bit of trouble with their Oaths.

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Would you have a problem with including me or another gamemaker on the PM, just so we know what's going on (and so we can secretly give you gifts)? If you don't want to that's ok, but it would be helpful if we could know all things like the all powerful immortals we are.

I included you in the PM

21 minutes ago, Authorspren said:

IDK, I feel like a Lightweaver could win with illusions.

Question for the gamemakers: do our characters have to follow the Ideals of their Order, or do they get a free pass for the Games? Some orders could probably do fine, but I feel like at least Windrunners would probably have a bit of trouble with their Oaths.

It's up to you! If you'd rather have the character development and struggles of the Oaths, you can take that route. If you'd rather be the strongest you can, you can ignore whatever your spren tells you.

16 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

I included you in the PM

Perfect, thanks!!

Y'all I wrote the beginning post and now I have too much adrenaline to sleep. 7 hours, give or take.

7 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Go watch the studio C Peeta song and I just might have mercy. 

I will be sure there is no bread for Y O U  You can't even come close to the magnificence of the boy with the bread. 

I'm gluten-free (IRL), so I'll be fine. (Warning, Hunger games rant below lol.)

Spoiler

All Peeta does is make things harder for Katniss in both Hunger games and then tries to literally kill her in Mockingjay, whereas Gale has helped her take care of her family for years, saves district 12 and help bring down the Capital. but since he might have killed prim Katniss chooses Peeta. 

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

I'm gluten-free (IRL), so I'll be fine. (Warning, Hunger games rant below lol.)

Reveal hidden contents

All Peeta does is make things harder for Katniss in both Hunger games and then tries to literally kill her in Mockingjay, whereas Gale has helped her take care of her family for years, saves district 12 and help bring down the Capital. but since he might have killed prim Katniss chooses Peeta. 

Can we kill them first-

Also, just a heads up, today is the first day and I will be keeping track of everyone who posts. So at least get one post out in the first 24 hours of when we start. If people don’t participate by 48 hours in we may remove them if not a particular reason for lack of participation. 

We start 9 AM EST

Edited by SmilingPanda19

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

I'm just warning you, I have never done one of these before, so I will probably be pretty weak and possibly useless.

I'm also new to this, RPing and the shard, so I'm the same.

Spoiler

(being weak and defenseless is a great strategy, then nobody targets you)