Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

10 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

sleeper looks over. "may i have some tea? no sugar"

akjdflaksjd sorry

"Sure!" Penn said, pulling out another teacup. "Isn't the weather here lovely?"

7 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

this died ig.

perhaps it has simply slowed down, and I will now be capable of keeping up with what's going on lol

“The amount of thyselfs no longer appear to be in need of mine own guidence. But I shall be in call if the time arises when thou shalt need myself. I give thee, Weaver a coin. When thyself is in contact with this coin, thy will contact me. And only thyself this gift is given to. If thy are in need, call me.”

The dragon disappeared.

@Ancient Elantrian

If Weaver is even still alive… I haven’t been keeping track of this. Basically if we decide to make a plot I will come.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“The amount of thyselfs no longer appear to be in need of mine own guidence. But I shall be in call if the time arises when thou shalt need myself. I give thee, Weaver a coin. When thyself is in contact with this coin, thy will contact me. And only thyself this gift is given to. If thy are in need, call me.”

The dragon disappeared.

@Ancient Elantrian

I kinda dropped out, I don’t have time. 

Suddenly everything relevant to my plot disappears (specifically my characters).

Ok then it is given to @Nameless*

8 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The dragon disappeared.

@Ancient Elantrian

6 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Suddenly everything relevant to my plot disappears (specifically my characters).

6 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The dragon disappeared.

@Ancient Elantrian

Shovel man accepts the coin gratefully. "Many thanks."

Then he coughs, and a plume of evaporating smoke issues from his mouth. "I think I'm not dying anymore. Which is good. I never have to deal with that necromancer ever again."

5 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

It's natural for RP's like this to slow down a bit.