The Wall-Talkers Clan

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I do a weird version of both, Aeoryi, and I know that they are not the same thing. HOWEVER, you can combine both and have what I like to call...

The debosophy.

yeah, LD uses philosophy or morals a lot, but in PF we don't really do that. We care about GPC (great power competition) and CBA (cost benefit analysis)

15 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I do a weird version of both, Aeoryi, and I know that they are not the same thing. HOWEVER, you can combine both and have what I like to call...

The debosophy.

They are both described with the same adjective.

14 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

yeah, LD uses philosophy or morals a lot, but in PF we don't really do that. We care about GPC (great power competition) and CBA (cost benefit analysis)

So Macro and Mirco? like keisen? or is that the wrong guy?

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Labyrinth said:

I don’t have any experience with debate team, but if anyone wants to argue with me about something I would love that

Chaos can't actually see anything on the shard, instead he senses it using MAGIC

Affirmative or Negative side.

On 11/17/2023 at 3:34 PM, Edema Rue said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh 

(sorry I know this has been dead for 2 months)

But aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

I've decided that I hate Congress.

Yep.

Yep.

Yep.

@Ancient Elantrian, Chaos is omnipresent and omniscient, and as such he needs not use his optical faculties to moderate and carry out punishment here on the Shard. He can see all. He banned me over something that happened in a PM that he was not a member of. I got a warning from talking “politics” in a random thread nobody would care about. 

31 minutes ago, Labyrinth said:

@Ancient Elantrian, Chaos is omnipresent and omniscient, and as such he needs not use his optical faculties to moderate and carry out punishment here on the Shard. He can see all. He banned me over something that happened in a PM that he was not a member of. I got a warning from talking “politics” in a random thread nobody would care about. 

Ah, but Chaos is also a human. As such, he has optical faculties that he must use even if he doesn't want to. In order to ban you, he must see what happens on the shard.