8 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I CAN SPIKE ANY INVESTITUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! *IS MAD WITH POWER*

WIZ CHILL WE ONLY HAVE SO MANY SPIKES!!

7 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

and then there is me being a lame storm warden

We can still spike you!! You don't need to be left out!!

2 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

The Stormwarders were one of my favorite groups when I read the Stormlight Archive. And if we ever go to Roshar for whatever reason, you will be very important to our survival.

If that was a Dawnshard, I wonder if you”d be able to ascend to it after death and become a Cognitive Shadow. Or maybe any object that becomes the Dawnshard would come to life in a Nightblood-esque manner.

ooooooh, that could be fun.

2 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

So. Umm...

Your inside man is... unavailable, I'm afraid. 

On other matters, I think you've got a demon under your command! I can graft people's bones with cool stuff. It's almost as good as hemalurgic constructs!

hey, now we have two (ish) demons!

16 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

A Svrakiss? Destroy him!

Sorry, you see, we both are demon from the same religion. Only I'm of the religious kind and you are of the heretical kind, or something like that.

But you can sac people to get insta teleportation.

30 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

A Svrakiss? Destroy him!

Sorry, you see, we both are demon from the same religion. Only I'm of the religious kind and you are of the heretical kind, or something like that.

Whoa whoa, we're on the same team! you can kill me later, after our goals are accomplished. 

25 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Whoa whoa, we're on the same team! you can kill me later, after our goals are accomplished. 

I... will consider this. Deeply.

40 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

But you can sac people to get insta teleportation.

True. It holds more relevance to my previous post on this topic, though - what does this have to do with whether I should kill Cacophony?

3 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

I... will consider this. Deeply.

True. It holds more relevance to my previous post on this topic, though - what does this have to do with whether I should kill Cacophony?

you shouldn't. You'll get fired and you won't get your pay

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

you shouldn't. You'll get fired and you won't get your pay

I shouldn't consider it? Why?

Supposedly, my default without considering is to kill you. So I'll consider, and in the meanwhile, one of us is bound to suddenly become something completely different. So, I will consider it. For some time. Then we'll see.

1 hour ago, Trutharchivist said:

I shouldn't consider it? Why?

Supposedly, my default without considering is to kill you. So I'll consider, and in the meanwhile, one of us is bound to suddenly become something completely different. So, I will consider it. For some time. Then we'll see.

shouldn't kill me. not don't consider it.

ok :D 

2 minutes ago, Trusk'our said:

I wonder, could you spike an unwilling individual and then use the Spike's Investiture to teleport? Then you wouldn't need a willing sacrifice (which I believe is necessary normally).

Hmmm... this is actually a cool theory.

13 minutes ago, Trusk'our said:

I wonder, could you spike an unwilling individual and then use the Spike's Investiture to teleport? Then you wouldn't need a willing sacrifice (which I believe is necessary normally).

it is necessary. but it might not be in that scenario

Edited by Being of Cacophony

Well, it appears that my Soulstamp that turned me into an Elantrian wore out, but on the other hand I have been elected in Fjorden to be a semi-divine figure that basically has complete control over a sizable empire.

Spoiler

King Robert Baratheon Memes - Imgflip

Edited by Trusk'our

Aaaaand now that Fjorden has discovered that I am not in fact a member of their race, I have now been stripped of my rank and exiled.

I did however find, fight, and spike a malicious Spinner on my journey away from Sel.

I guess I was just lucky.

Edited by Trusk'our