2 hours ago, Trusk'our said:

"I can't come up with anything! I'm not clever enough. . . wait, actually, I just got an idea. . ."genius - Meme Generator

Oops, I thought you meant Aon Ene, not Aon Ehe. Totally different things, but yeah, making fire could be cool.

yeah, I thought aeoryi misspelled the mod Ene and I was like, ene is a Shard...

Edited by Being of Cacophony

17 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

I’ll take some spikes. Just make sure that as you do it, you slowly explain exactly what you’re doing.

Um no no, all powerful Crewleader, you don’t understand. He wants to kill you. With spikes. And take your power.

Edited by Edema Rue
Woo hoo!! 1900 posts!!

6 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

and then there is me being a lame storm warden

The Stormwarders were one of my favorite groups when I read the Stormlight Archive. And if we ever go to Roshar for whatever reason, you will be very important to our survival.

7 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I have ascended to Dawnshard. I am now Survive (theoretical dawnshard.) SURVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

If that was a Dawnshard, I wonder if you”d be able to ascend to it after death and become a Cognitive Shadow. Or maybe any object that becomes the Dawnshard would come to life in a Nightblood-esque manner.