Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

21 hours ago, Silver Phantom said:

“Chadwick? Are you sure about this. I know he’s your brother but last time you invited a new person to move in was so horrific I am still having nightmares about bongos.”

Chadwinny stopped and looked at up Dave "I'm sorry bongos? Did someone get murdered or did wicky bring in some crazy person?"

May I join?

Spoiler
Name: Agg-de-Phyrl (they also go by McHade)

Sex/Gender/Gayness/Etc: A Pan Man

Phenomenal Cosmic Powers: Able to reform some chemicals (mainly Carbon, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Hydrogen, and Sulfur mainly) by touching something containing them, capable of enchanting fires able to do these reactions.

Current Occupation: Mortician

Notable Battles: Tuesday... You don't want to know

Education: Masters in Experimental Thaumodynamics

Weapons, Armor, Techniques, etc: They are banned from weapons after last time. They can create a sword of neutral temperature fire, blue-white, the fire does go to normal heat when it is actively burning something.

Spoiler

The sword turns CO2, from what it has burnt, back into Carbon which is used in a Nuclear reaction to make Hydrogen and Sodium, also Oxygen.
It takes water from what it has cut into Hydrogen and Oxygen gas which it burns immediately
It takes Carbon from what it is burning and makes it into Magnesium and Gamma Radiation. Also some is made into Neon and Helium
The Neon gas is turned into Oxygen and Helium when it is hit by Gamma Radiation released by the other reaction
Nitrogen (and some other stuff) gets turned into a handful of Nitrogen compounds such as: Azidoazide Azide (C2N14)
Also Calcium get's purified.
And Carbon and Hydrogen lingering around gets combined with Sulfur to make Dimethyl Sulfide.

Basically it takes biological compounds and reconstructs them into mainly Hydrogen, Helium, Oxygen, and lots of heat

Also all fire produced by this continues the reaction.

Other: nothing really, oh other than the demon in their basement.

Edited by The Last Fæ

On 8/23/2023 at 5:46 PM, Deathicorn said:

Chadwinny looked to Chadwick and Dave before deciding to change the subject "I'm chadwinny you can call me Winny for short and you are?"

Dave sticks out his hand to shake. “Pleasure to meet, Dave Wilson, I.T. and customer service for the demonic, eldritch, and Kevin Bacon.”

On 8/29/2023 at 9:59 AM, The Last Fæ said:

@The Last Fæ I don’t think there’s any problem with you joining but I guest wait @Channelknight Fadran To say ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have no idea what’s happening, but here’s my character sheet:

Spoiler
Name: Captain Literally

Sex/Gender/Gayness/Etc: Male

Phenomenal Cosmic Powers:https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGVpxD1HlmJ-dLBoRLP91gvRJcFt9CkhQ&si=9CaMKglmv4MELCyK

Current Occupation: YouTube (if it’s the right time period) comedy artist

Notable Battles: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGVpxD1HlmJ-dLBoRLP91gvRJcFt9CkhQ&si=9CaMKglmv4MELCyK

Education: 2 years of college

Weapons, Armor, Techniques, etc: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGVpxD1HlmJ-dLBoRLP91gvRJcFt9CkhQ&si=9CaMKglmv4MELCyK

Other: I have no idea what I’m doing or getting involved in because I didn’t read anything.

Edited by Enter a username

The first few pages were retconned, I think. So now basically, since everyone spends the time at different places, they all live in the same apartment complex to have a hub where they can interact. 

There's a Seven Eleven close to the apartment, and a demon appeared there. Iirc he specifically wants to destroy the store. 

He's annoying and everyone likes convenience stores, so everyone is stopping him.

Also, gladly. 

Danny managed to stash the costume in a safe place. Well, safer than with the demon anyway. He got to the store just as the demon was firing some sort of deadly laser. Danny opened a portal and shot a thread through it, pulling himself out of the way just in time. 

"Hey! Watch where you shoot that thing! I'll literally crawl into a hole and die if I have to deliver that costume covered in ash." 

3 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

"Hey! Watch where you shoot that thing! I'll literally crawl into a hole and die if I have to deliver that costume covered in ash." 

Out of nowhere, some guy in a red superhero costume appeared with a shovel and, far faster than should have been physically possible, dug a roughly person-sized hole for Danny to literally crawl into and die if he had to deliver an ash-covered costume.

Name: Quinn

Sex/Gender/Gayness/Etc: Female

Phenomenal Cosmic Powers: Pretty much Vibe (from the CW show)'s powers. (Can shoot vibration blasts out of their hands, can teleport, and can see the future).

Current Occupation: Is a book store owner.

Notable Battles: Has pretty much never battled before, but can use her powers expertly.

Education: Absolutely genius.

Weapons, Armor, Techniques, etc: Is just good with their powers, not really very good with hand-to-hand combat.

Other: Loves math.

I dunno if this is still open to join, but I made a character sheet just in case it is. Where is this, is it in Canada?

Edited by Canada Lover