By Luna's galactic mane, that was an awesome opener. Hooves, wings, or horns in the air--who's seen the season 5 premiere, 'Cutie Markless'?

Just watched it. Welcom to pony Stepford, I say.

I find it interesting how Starlight Glimmer was in a way the social counterpart to Tirek's power absorption. Also nice to see them breaking up the pattern for two parters. (No Deus Ex Machina. :lol: )

Edited by Edgedancer

Just watched it. Welcom to pony Stepford, I say.

I find it interesting how Starlight Glimmer was in a way the social counterpart to Tirek's power absorption. Also nice to see them breaking up the pattern for two parters. (No Deus Ex Machina. :lol: )

Spoilers:

What makes Starlight Glimmer the most fascinating villain in the show's history is that she's just a regular unicorn. A talented one, certainly, but she isn't an ancient demigod or an alien hive queen. She's an ordinary pony who believes she's doing what's best for Equestria, which makes her both more realistic and exponentially more terrifying than Tirek could ever be.

Also, I've seen bronies online taking to calling her "The Cutie Marxist." I intend to help spread that nickname far and wide. :P:lol:

Spoilers:

What makes Starlight Glimmer the most fascinating villain in the show's history is that she's just a regular unicorn. A talented one, certainly, but she isn't an ancient demigod or an alien hive queen. She's an ordinary pony who believes she's doing what's best for Equestria, which makes her both more realistic and exponentially more terrifying than Tirek could ever be.

Also, I've seen bronies online taking to calling her "The Cutie Marxist." I intend to help spread that nickname far and wide. :P:lol:

HA!  Your comment and Edgedancer's remind me that I need to ask my husband to re-show me the text chain between him and his dad (who hides his face when we talk about how awesome MLP is), because they were cracking me up.  All I can seem to remember now is some thing about Murica at the end.  XD  (Was going to put that behind a spoiler, but I didn't really give anything away...  :huh:

Anyhow, in totally agreement that the two-parter was an awesome start to the season! :D

Also, I managed to half watch the 1986 movie last night.  I watched that thing on repeat as a little girl, but as an adult, I don't think I could stomach it another time.  So terrible despite the nostalgia.  :ph34r:

Celestial will raise one student to an alicorn, burdening her with the fate of watching her friends griw old and die.

Chrysalis will turn all of them into changeling-alicorn things together.

Which is the good one again?

Anyway, I snark, but those are really good. I love the little details, like changeling Angel Bunny, and Dash still having multicoloured mane and tail.

Also, Pinkie Pie looks crazy. Ier than usual, I mean.

Edited by Quiver

Celestial will raise one student to an alicorn, burdening her with the fate of watching her friends griw old and die.

Chrysalis will turn all of them into changeling-alicorn things together.

Which is the good one again?

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I actually wouldn't mind seeing all of the Mane 6 become alicorns as the show progresses. Just as long as it's not all at once. :ph34r:

Anyway, the same artist also drew Twilight as a (very startled) draconequus, which is similarly incredimazible:

tumblr_njid2bm8Oj1r3bpeco1_500.png

And finally, it just now occurred to me how much sense it makes that Rainbow Dash is intensely devoted to the Daring Do fandom. After all, she's the Element of Loyalty--if anypony's going to be the most loyal, borderline obsessive fan Daring Do's ever seen, you can bet your cutie mark it's going to be Rainbow. rainbowkiss.png

20150406120443!Creepy_smiling_ponies_wit

I have opinions. I liked it. 

It's actually kind of a strange story for a premiere, since it breaks the established patterns of the previous ones. Instead of an ancient threat appearing from the past, it's a danger in the present to Equestria's future. Rather than focusing on Twilight, Cutie Markless kind of splits the difference between Twilight and Fluttershy, with the others as supporting characters and comedy roles (though I think I could count the number of lines Rarity got on both hands and still have fingers left over). There was also more of a 'slice of life' feel to it than usual for a premiere, which certainly fit the whole social ideologies theme better.

Also; Edgedancer was right, in that it had no Deus ex Machina endings. But it also is sort of odd in that respect; previously, premieres have had a last impression on the world, either by granting the mane six the elements of harmony, purifying Luna, sealing Discord, freeing the Crystal Empire, or losing the elements again. The main story arc element here - the Cutie Map - is introduced before the end of the teaser, meaning the rest of the episode feels more like a typical episode, with the new formula for this season.

If that sounds like a complaint, I'm not. I really, really liked this episode; it might be my favorite premiere (though, admittedly, I think of Discord as a season one finale, rather than season two). If this is the quality of a "normal" episode this season, I'm excited.

(Though I do hope they do a better job with some plot contrivances. In the interest of fairness, I have to admit that the way that Fluttershy discovered Starlights cutie mark was a bit too... clunky. I could practically hear the gears of the plot grinding.)

Also: I wonder what Derpy would have made of Sugar Belles muffins.

The above is just random thoughts on the episode as a whole- but honestly, I want to talk about the villain more. So... Quiver pony analysis!

Starlight Glimmer was awesome. So, so awesome. Analysis over!

...Okay fine. "Constructive" stuff.

I think I agree with what Kobold said; Starlight is possibly the most fascinating villain in MLP. She's another "dark reflection" of Twilight, like Trixie or Sunset, which did have me a little concerned that the trope might be wearing itself out, but I think they did enough with her to make it fascinating instead.

Like Sunset, the narrative draws attention to the similarities between Twilight and Starlight. Again, their names are suspiciously similar- enough so that I wonder whether some of my comments regarding Cheese Sandwich as "Pinie 2.0" for fans can be applied here. It might be apt, considering how much of Starlight's dialogue and philosophy is based on "Everypony is equal"; in that context, where creators and fans are "equal", barriers between canon and fanon become a lot harder to discern.

Besides that, though, the show goes to lengths to point out their similarities. Starlight's goal (and her boast to show she's right) is that she created harmony within the town- and after four seasons (and with the Princess of Freindship as a mane character) 'Harmony' has been established as a good thing, the thing Twilight and co are trying to get. Seeing it appropriated by Starlight makes the similarities between Twilights mission and her own more apparent. Not to mention the moment at the end when, cornered, Twilight herself draws attention to the fact that they are similar characters.

I once described Sunset Shimmer as "pony Darth Vader". Kobold refers to Starlight as the Cutie Marxist (which I love), but I actually get the feeling that she is MLP's version of Amon, from Legend of Korra. The two share similar goals (with equal signs being pretty obvious comparisons to benders being equalised), but there are other cues which kind of make the comparison unavoidable for me.  Just as Amon covered his bloodbending with mystical powers granted by the spirits, Starlight covers her cutie mark by claiming it was the magic of a staff that did it. Just as Equalised benders become apathetic, lsoing some of their color and the light in their eyes, the townsfolk go in the opposite direction, with forced smiles and cheer. Like Amon, Starlight is defeated thanks to her followers discovering her deception.

And, like Amon, there is enough ambiguity and doubt about Starlight's motives and intentions that fans can argue over her character for days. She kept her own cutie mark, and when she extracted the mane six's, she made special reference to their talents; there is just enough room there that I thought the finale was going to reveal Starlight was hoarding the cutie marks for her own benefit, stealing other ponies special talents so that she could get ahead. The fact that she doesn't go that route gives her message a hint of legitamacy. yes, she lied to her followers about having her own cutie mark- but as she says, everything else she said was true, and she needed her magic to be able to cast the spell in the first place.It makes a fascinatingly layered character- which almost makes me dread her return, since by peeling back those layers, since the writers will have to assign mroe meaning to her actions.

On the other hand, if they continue to present her as ambiguously as they do, forget best villian; Starlight Glimmer could end up as the shows best character.

Anyway, aside from Pony!Amon and Evil!Twilight, there was another feeling I got from Starlight- that of a twisted Cherrilee. Part of that was the actress- I thought their voices were simialr, but apparently they are different actresses, so whatever- but her role also fits that paradigm. Like Cherilee, she presents herself as a teacher, and just as Cherrilee's first appearance had her discussing the importance of cutie marks, Starlights is about discussing the importance of equal signs. There's even a few lines in the 'In Our Town' song that fit that vibe. There is a military aspect to it (with everyone marching), but Starlights cheerfulness, and her line about how "Now Everypony wins!" reminds me my old school. Every year, there would be a spotsday, with different events and such, the winners of which would get medals- and then the rest of the student body would recieve tiny plastic trophies for taking part, which meant "everybody is a winner!". Starlight can come across as an overbearing teacher, or a soccer mom, or a member of the moral police, making sure that nobody feels left out - by erasing everyone else accomplishments.

(Which might be added to by her line about looking to see we're all here, like a parent on a field trip.)

It's kind of an interesting subject. I always liked the line in the Incredibles, when Dash responds to his mom's insistence that everyone is special by saying that means that "Nobody is". MLP takes place in a world where your special talent  the thing that makes you special and unique- is on display to everyone. But we've seen the results of that; some cutie marks are, objectively "more powerful" than others (Twilights affinity for magic vs Trixies stage shows, for instance- or being able to Hula Hoop real good). Starlight wants to make everyone equal by taking away the things that make people unique. In pony-terms, that means there being no differences between Earth Ponies, Unicorns or Pegasi; no cutie marks, no differing mane styles, no differing dance moves. In the real world, that  means saying that one person has nothing different about them than anyone else- which is a pretty slippery slope that leads towards erasing different cultures and experiences entirely, and assimilating cultures, which is not a good thing.

The reason I say it's interesting is that it's a contrast to something in the Rainbow Rocks film - and believe me, no one is more horrified than me that EQG of all things is contributing to a theme. In their opening song, the Dazzlings sow discord and anarchy amongst the student body- and their lines are telling.

"Why pretend we're all the same/When some of us shine brighter"... "It doesn't matter who you hurt/If you're just proving you're the best".

Starlight is advancing a policy where everyone is the same, and there are no differences between ponies; the Sirens inspire conflict by encouraging everyone to be different and assert cultural dominance. And both sides are wrong and opposed by Twilight Sparkle and co.

(Of course, the Dazzlings don't care about cultural stuff, and are only trying to cause conflict- but given they talk about the best at singing, while singing and are known as the Sirens, it's pretty clear that they are the best in that field, at least in their minds. Whereas Starlight doesn't equalise herself, but acts as if she has; she directs the town, but that's more because she's their founder, rather than using her position and power to coerce them.)

Anyway, it's a neat contrast to me, since it makes a pretty interesting message. Rather than being "all the same" or equal, it presents the third option; everypony (and thus, everyone) is different. But their also equal. We all have different talents and skills, but that doesn't make one person (or pony) better than another- and trying to deny or take away from the things that make someone special is wrong. It's a message the show has presented before - like with Trixies first appearance, or 'Flight to the Flag' - but this episode reiterates that important theme.

And, on another point- was I the only one who got a "This is Halloween" vibe from the song? The Equal Sign town kind of fits the whole "Nightmare before Christmas" Halloweentown pitch by having a place where it's one holiday. The music itself was okay - a little atonal, but I think that's intentional to emphasis there is something wrong with it- but there was just something about the beat of it that seemed odd to me.

20150406120443!Creepy_smiling_ponies_wit

I have opinions. I liked it. 

It's actually kind of a strange story for a premiere, since it breaks the established patterns of the previous ones. Instead of an ancient threat appearing from the past, it's a danger in the present to Equestria's future. Rather than focusing on Twilight, Cutie Markless kind of splits the difference between Twilight and Fluttershy, with the others as supporting characters and comedy roles (though I think I could count the number of lines Rarity got on both hands and still have fingers left over). There was also more of a 'slice of life' feel to it than usual for a premiere, which certainly fit the whole social ideologies theme better.

Also; Edgedancer was right, in that it had no Deus ex Machina endings. But it also is sort of odd in that respect; previously, premieres have had a last impression on the world, either by granting the mane six the elements of harmony, purifying Luna, sealing Discord, freeing the Crystal Empire, or losing the elements again. The main story arc element here - the Cutie Map - is introduced before the end of the teaser, meaning the rest of the episode feels more like a typical episode, with the new formula for this season.

If that sounds like a complaint, I'm not. I really, really liked this episode; it might be my favorite premiere (though, admittedly, I think of Discord as a season one finale, rather than season two). If this is the quality of a "normal" episode this season, I'm excited.

(Though I do hope they do a better job with some plot contrivances. In the interest of fairness, I have to admit that the way that Fluttershy discovered Starlights cutie mark was a bit too... clunky. I could practically hear the gears of the plot grinding.)

Also: I wonder what Derpy would have made of Sugar Belles muffins.

The above is just random thoughts on the episode as a whole- but honestly, I want to talk about the villain more. So... Quiver pony analysis!

Starlight Glimmer was awesome. So, so awesome. Analysis over!

...Okay fine. "Constructive" stuff.

I think I agree with what Kobold said; Starlight is possibly the most fascinating villain in MLP. She's another "dark reflection" of Twilight, like Trixie or Sunset, which did have me a little concerned that the trope might be wearing itself out, but I think they did enough with her to make it fascinating instead.

Like Sunset, the narrative draws attention to the similarities between Twilight and Starlight. Again, their names are suspiciously similar- enough so that I wonder whether some of my comments regarding Cheese Sandwich as "Pinie 2.0" for fans can be applied here. It might be apt, considering how much of Starlight's dialogue and philosophy is based on "Everypony is equal"; in that context, where creators and fans are "equal", barriers between canon and fanon become a lot harder to discern.

Besides that, though, the show goes to lengths to point out their similarities. Starlight's goal (and her boast to show she's right) is that she created harmony within the town- and after four seasons (and with the Princess of Freindship as a mane character) 'Harmony' has been established as a good thing, the thing Twilight and co are trying to get. Seeing it appropriated by Starlight makes the similarities between Twilights mission and her own more apparent. Not to mention the moment at the end when, cornered, Twilight herself draws attention to the fact that they are similar characters.

I once described Sunset Shimmer as "pony Darth Vader". Kobold refers to Starlight as the Cutie Marxist (which I love), but I actually get the feeling that she is MLP's version of Amon, from Legend of Korra. The two share similar goals (with equal signs being pretty obvious comparisons to benders being equalised), but there are other cues which kind of make the comparison unavoidable for me.  Just as Amon covered his bloodbending with mystical powers granted by the spirits, Starlight covers her cutie mark by claiming it was the magic of a staff that did it. Just as Equalised benders become apathetic, lsoing some of their color and the light in their eyes, the townsfolk go in the opposite direction, with forced smiles and cheer. Like Amon, Starlight is defeated thanks to her followers discovering her deception.

And, like Amon, there is enough ambiguity and doubt about Starlight's motives and intentions that fans can argue over her character for days. She kept her own cutie mark, and when she extracted the mane six's, she made special reference to their talents; there is just enough room there that I thought the finale was going to reveal Starlight was hoarding the cutie marks for her own benefit, stealing other ponies special talents so that she could get ahead. The fact that she doesn't go that route gives her message a hint of legitamacy. yes, she lied to her followers about having her own cutie mark- but as she says, everything else she said was true, and she needed her magic to be able to cast the spell in the first place.It makes a fascinatingly layered character- which almost makes me dread her return, since by peeling back those layers, since the writers will have to assign mroe meaning to her actions.

On the other hand, if they continue to present her as ambiguously as they do, forget best villian; Starlight Glimmer could end up as the shows best character.

Anyway, aside from Pony!Amon and Evil!Twilight, there was another feeling I got from Starlight- that of a twisted Cherrilee. Part of that was the actress- I thought their voices were simialr, but apparently they are different actresses, so whatever- but her role also fits that paradigm. Like Cherilee, she presents herself as a teacher, and just as Cherrilee's first appearance had her discussing the importance of cutie marks, Starlights is about discussing the importance of equal signs. There's even a few lines in the 'In Our Town' song that fit that vibe. There is a military aspect to it (with everyone marching), but Starlights cheerfulness, and her line about how "Now Everypony wins!" reminds me my old school. Every year, there would be a spotsday, with different events and such, the winners of which would get medals- and then the rest of the student body would recieve tiny plastic trophies for taking part, which meant "everybody is a winner!". Starlight can come across as an overbearing teacher, or a soccer mom, or a member of the moral police, making sure that nobody feels left out - by erasing everyone else accomplishments.

(Which might be added to by her line about looking to see we're all here, like a parent on a field trip.)

It's kind of an interesting subject. I always liked the line in the Incredibles, when Dash responds to his mom's insistence that everyone is special by saying that means that "Nobody is". MLP takes place in a world where your special talent  the thing that makes you special and unique- is on display to everyone. But we've seen the results of that; some cutie marks are, objectively "more powerful" than others (Twilights affinity for magic vs Trixies stage shows, for instance- or being able to Hula Hoop real good). Starlight wants to make everyone equal by taking away the things that make people unique. In pony-terms, that means there being no differences between Earth Ponies, Unicorns or Pegasi; no cutie marks, no differing mane styles, no differing dance moves. In the real world, that  means saying that one person has nothing different about them than anyone else- which is a pretty slippery slope that leads towards erasing different cultures and experiences entirely, and assimilating cultures, which is not a good thing.

The reason I say it's interesting is that it's a contrast to something in the Rainbow Rocks film - and believe me, no one is more horrified than me that EQG of all things is contributing to a theme. In their opening song, the Dazzlings sow discord and anarchy amongst the student body- and their lines are telling.

"Why pretend we're all the same/When some of us shine brighter"... "It doesn't matter who you hurt/If you're just proving you're the best".

Starlight is advancing a policy where everyone is the same, and there are no differences between ponies; the Sirens inspire conflict by encouraging everyone to be different and assert cultural dominance. And both sides are wrong and opposed by Twilight Sparkle and co.

(Of course, the Dazzlings don't care about cultural stuff, and are only trying to cause conflict- but given they talk about the best at singing, while singing and are known as the Sirens, it's pretty clear that they are the best in that field, at least in their minds. Whereas Starlight doesn't equalise herself, but acts as if she has; she directs the town, but that's more because she's their founder, rather than using her position and power to coerce them.)

Anyway, it's a neat contrast to me, since it makes a pretty interesting message. Rather than being "all the same" or equal, it presents the third option; everypony (and thus, everyone) is different. But their also equal. We all have different talents and skills, but that doesn't make one person (or pony) better than another- and trying to deny or take away from the things that make someone special is wrong. It's a message the show has presented before - like with Trixies first appearance, or 'Flight to the Flag' - but this episode reiterates that important theme.

And, on another point- was I the only one who got a "This is Halloween" vibe from the song? The Equal Sign town kind of fits the whole "Nightmare before Christmas" Halloweentown pitch by having a place where it's one holiday. The music itself was okay - a little atonal, but I think that's intentional to emphasis there is something wrong with it- but there was just something about the beat of it that seemed odd to me.

That's a lot of nice stuff Quiver (and a broken picture :ph34r: ). Talking about the ambiguity with the villain you talked about.

Personally, I got a more selfish vibe from her. Especially this part of her breakdown:

stil [...] think you're better then everypony else, if it wasn't for my magical ability. I brought you friendship. I braught you equality. I created Harmony!

Both how she talks about them thinking themselves better and the emphasis on her work (her voice actress really did a good job forming my opinion with her work here) kinda gives me the impression this is less about everyone being equal and more about no one being better than her. Albeit with her justfying it to herself with equality. Doesn't help that it she wanted to use magic, which probably means violence, on the pony that pointed out her hypocrisy. And this is probably the point were others would go into lenghty speculations about what happened in her past, but I'm not a wordy person. :ph34r:

So just let me call attention to this quote, after the Alicorn princess spell-blocked her.

I studied that spell for years, how could you-

Ignoring for a moment that this implies everypony could learn to steal cutie marks with enough work, which I'm not sure if it terrifies me more or if it further cheapens the magical heavy hitters of the setting... maybe both, the VA again had an emphasis on the you that I just gives me the impression that Starlight Glimmer had been trumphed before, possibly looked down on it for, and grew frustrated by it.

Granted a shorth part from her motive rant and the way her VA emphasised her words, which could differ from the way the writers intended, aren't the best proof but there have been more far fetched interpretations with less to work with, like Luna being Chrysalis. :P

That...is strange. The picture appeared on some other computers I've used. Strange.

Anyway...

I agree that Starlight is selfish. My take on that line about her accomplishments was that she wanted recognition for the "good" she did, especially since by that point the situation is turning into a Starlight vs Mane Six situation - she's contrasting what she did vs what Twilight and co are going to do.

True, her equal society probably has her as the first among equals - but again, I kind of think of Amon. Or, if you do want to go the communist route, like Lenin, who was "in charge" despite everyone allegedly being equal because it was his movement. This is Starlights system, so her being in charge (like Celestial I'd for Harmony) makes "sense". Its a shame we didn't see more of her in that role, but during the song, she seemed like a teacher " fixing" students mistakes, and the townsfolk seemed to join her willingly.

Of course, she also uses brainwashing and personality pressure, so its not like she's playing fair. She might have worked better had she placed more emphasis on the rgetoric. - though that might not have worked for the episode.

Still, the mane six joining her temporarily would have been kind of freaky.

Though, Starlights message is kind of undermined by the fact that cutie marks haven't caused any trouble in Equestrian. Korea showed how bending had led to some corruption in the government and an oppressed populace. Cutie marks being more benign does help paint Starlight as more of a villain.

...though I can't comment on the VA performance, since I've only watched the episode once. I need to rewatch it and see if my opinion changes I think.

Edited by Quiver

I share today my favorite MLP fanvid of all time.  Some of you may have seen it, but for those who haven't (particularly those who are also Browncoats) here is the link in all its brilliance.

My Little Serenity:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P3HHpf-fZY

Edited by Kaymyth

I share today my favorite MLP fanvid of all time.  Some of you may have seen it, but for those who haven't (particularly those who are also Browncoats) here is the link in all its brilliance.

My Little Serenity:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P3HHpf-fZY

My friend, you deserve all the upvotes.

My friend, you deserve all the upvotes.

Not as many as the person who made the video, but I don't think they're here, so I'll take 'em. :)

my_little_firefly_by_clueless_nu-d6e0ih5

Now I want to rewatch Firefly through Serenity.

(Though I do find it funny that when I tried to find a good MLP-related Firefly picture, I keep getting this.)

Hah!  Firefly was my favorite pony when I was a kid.  I still have the plushie that I slept with every night for years.  She's rather careworn, but in remarkably good shape, all things considered.

So. Scootaloo gets a dream episode which fleshes out her character. The staff follow it up with a Sweetie Bell dream, which furthers her character and has neat visuals.

So with Applebloom, they decide to go ahead and write maybe the most stormed up stuff since lesson zero?

Seriously. I liked that episode, but damnation. It was kinda messed up.

And am I the only one who thought at first Starlight Glimmer might be involved?

Edited by Quiver

So. Scootaloo gets a dream episode which fleshes out her character. The staff follow it up with a Sweetie Bell dream, which furthers her character and has neat visuals.

So with Applebloom, they decide to go ahead and write maybe the most stormed up stuff since lesson zero?

Seriously. I liked that episode, but damnation. It was kinda messed up.

And am I the only one who thought at first Starlight Glimmer might be involved?

I want to give a witty analysis, but somehow this is all I can think about the episode:

876930__safe_solo_animated_screencap_app

I'm not sure if that is the worst potential cutie mark ever... or the best one. :P

I'm sure I saw them referred to as this somewhere, by someone, because I am not that clever... but I can't find it.

Anyway, the four ponies from the end of Season Five? From now on, my headcanon "group name" for them (like the Mane Six) is the Elite Four. Because Pokémon.

(Does that mean Starlight Glimmer is Blue? Because that makes a horrifying amount of sense.)

Was anyone else disappointed that Apple bloom isn't the new Ghostbuster Pest pony?

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought that was familiar lol

Edited by Quiver

Inside this spoiler is a short rant about how I didn't like her quoting  GoT. I don't recommend reading it, but i still have to post it for my own Peace of Mind.

Twilight quoting Game of thrones was completely out of character for her. It doesn't match any of her established linguistics, and it's too long. If a projectile is coming at them, she would say something like "Watch out!" or "Run!" not " Prepare yourselves, everypony! Winter is coming!" After the Commercial break, Twilight even says "Everypony, look out!" That quote is much more in character.

The quote doesn't even work in context. Everypony already knows that Winter is coming, they've been actively bringing it in. They're also doing something they've done before, and they know what Winter looks like. A giant Nuclear Snowball isn't what winter looks like. They wouldn't call a giant ball of snow winter.

Then there's the fact that they're quoting Game of Thrones. I'm fine with a show referencing other media, but usually when MLP does it, it fits in the context of the show, like the reference to "Who's on First?" That makes sense in Equestria, since those names are common among the Pegasi. But when they're shoehorning in a reference that really doesn't work in the context, it comes off as Fan pandering and ruins the immersion of the show! (of course if it's Discord making a reference, it always works, because Discord does what he wants to.)

So yeah, that single quote is the only reason this episode is a 8/10 for me.

Edited by The Only Joe