Which only shows Lucentia's shortsightedness. With her shiny arm and ability to make shinies rise out of the ground, form fantastic shapes—to literally make an ocean of shiny—she could set up quite the empire of six-year-old girls. :P

Lucentia friend to all small children and yet you antagonaize her. :angry::P

Lucentia friend to all small children and yet you antagonaize her. :angry::P

She should have taken Funtimes' remark about her shiny arm for the compliment it was. Funtimes saying "Your arm is made of shiny" is tantamount to anyone else saying "If the office of the Vatican was filled by popular vote and I weren't Protestant, you'd have my vote for Pope even if you weren't running." :P

Edit: It just occurred to me—what would happen if Murphy was around when Lightwards tried to raise a Warrior? Would Lightwards simply fail, or would the person he raised retain some measure of their humanity? If anything that can go wrong, will, what is the worst possible thing that could happen when Lightwards raises someone—failure, or lack of control? 

Edit to the edit: Or would lack of control on Lightwards' part be the best possible thing that could happen to whoever he was trying to raise? Would Murphy's Murphionic field only affect Lightwards, or would it also affect the person he was trying to raise? I mean, the best possible thing for Lightwards would be having a new Warrior, but the worst possible thing for the person would be being a Warrior. So would the field completely cancel his powers, resulting in the second worst possible thing for both of them (the person stays dead) or would the field seek out the most powerful target (which is, in this case, the Epic)? 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

She should have taken Funtimes' remark about her shiny arm for the compliment it was. Funtimes saying "Your arm is made of shiny" is tantamount to anyone else saying "If the office of the Vatican was filled by popular vote and I weren't Protestant, you'd have my vote for Pope even if you weren't running." :P

The positive answer: Even if her arm is shiny voting her at the pope shows poor judgement. :P

the mean one: How would you justify a compliment to Ray´s scarred ear?

One way or another I´ll start working on my next post now. B)

Edit: It just occurred to me—what would happen if Murphy was around when Lightwards tried to raise a Warrior? Would Lightwards simply fail, or would the person he raised retain some measure of their humanity? If anything that can go wrong, will, what is the worst possible thing that could happen when Lightwards raises someone—failure, or lack of control? 

Edit to the edit: Or would lack of control on Lightwards' part be the best possible thing that could happen to whoever he was trying to raise? Would Murphy's Murphionic field only affect Lightwards, or would it also affect the person he was trying to raise? I mean, the best possible thing for Lightwards would be having a new Warrior, but the worst possible thing for the person would be being a Warrior. So would the field completely cancel his powers, resulting in the second worst possible thing for both of them (the person stays dead) or would the field seek out the most powerful target (which is, in this case, the Epic)? 

Murphy is making my head hurt.  :blink:

I was under the perhaps unfounded impression that his powers only activated if you were working against him in some way. So Lightwards could raise Warriors to attack him, but they'd all trip or shoot themselves by mistake when they tried to hurt him.

Murphy is making my head hurt.  :blink:

I was under the perhaps unfounded impression that his powers only activated if you were working against him in some way. So Lightwards could raise Warriors to attack him, but they'd all trip or shoot themselves by mistake when they tried to hurt him.

His power is already affecting you. :ph34r:

Actually, was the praline Nathan ate the one Lucentia spiked or another random one?

His power is already affecting you. :ph34r:

Actually, was the praline Nathan ate the one Lucentia spiked or another random one?

Well, he was opening up cracks in the sidewalk and broke CorpseMaker's table without trying, so that raises some questions.

It was a different one. He snagged one before Lucentia tasted them and took a bite, holding onto the rest of it. I had assumed the praline she spiked shattered.

Well, he was opening up cracks in the sidewalk and broke CorpseMaker's table without trying, so that raises some questions.

It was a different one. He snagged one before Lucentia tasted them and took a bite, holding onto the rest of it. I had assumed the praline she spiked shattered.

We certainly have seen him affect random pedastrians.

Depends on the kind of pranine, if they are solid then yes it would most likely have split it apart but if they have some kind of filling there´s a good chance they would sit atop the spike.

In that case, I have no idea. Though there's a very real chance that if Murphy visits the MoNA, the raptors will break loose from Lightwards' control, run rampant through the Museum for a while, and ultimately cause the Museum to plummet from the sky, killing everything within. :o

In that case, I have no idea. Though there's a very real chance that if Murphy visits the MoNA, the raptors will break loose from Lightwards' control, run rampant through the Museum for a while, and ultimately cause the Museum to plummet from the sky, killing everything within. :o

But that would be the best possible thing for the raptors. Does the field take their opinion into account?

But that would be the best possible thing for the raptors. Does the field take their opinion into account?

It wouldn't be the best possible thing for them if they wind up bringing down the Museum and causing their re-deaths.

The conflict from Lucentia´s PoV.

blog-0254305001359134990.jpg:P

The fundamental problem with that statement is that Lucentia is always condescending. :P

It wouldn't be the best possible thing for them if they wind up bringing down the Museum and causing their re-deaths.

The fundamental problem with that statement is that Lucentia is always condescending. :P

Then wouldn´t his power simply cause the engines to malfunction?

Is she or are you just prejeduced against her?

Here´s the space where I would normally tell you yes she is but I want to let you think about this. :P 

I found fan art of Lucentia. 

tumblr_m6prcwpaz81qbdq9so1_r1_500.gif

Her subjects speak out. 

regina-george.gif

Most of her people would infact point their finger on Deathgale first, not so much because he is a maffioso but simply because he is the one that actually goes out in the city and enforces the rules and so on, which effectively makes him the public face.

Does anyone remember how tight exactly the security for Corpsemaker´s terretory is?

Most of her people would infact point their finger on Deathgale first, not so much because he is a maffioso but simply because he is the one that actually goes out in the city and enforces the rules and so on, which effectively makes him the public face.

Does anyone remember how tight exactly the security for Corpsemaker´s terretory is?

I don't. I know he had some human soldiers he recruited, so I think it's pretty strict.

We certainly have seen him affect random pedastrians.

Okay, Murphy has a Permanent Field around him that protects him. Occasionally it also breaks random stuff, like the Table. He can also direct it at a specific person, like that Pedestrian. Originally in the Post where he meets CorpseMaker, I had those two guards try to restrain Murphy, and Toymaker's Powers leave them. I retdconned that though.

Okay, Murphy has a Permanent Field around him that protects him. Occasionally it also breaks random stuff, like the Table. He can also direct it at a specific person, like that Pedestrian. Originally in the Post where he meets CorpseMaker, I had those two guards try to restrain Murphy, and Toymaker's Powers leave them. I retdconned that though.

Oh, so if Lightwards was raising the Warrior specifically to attack Murphy, the Warrior would retain control of his/her faculties and, I don't know, slap Lightwards across the face or something? But if he was just raising the Warrior because he wanted another Warrior, something random would happen, like a bird swoops down and steals Lightwards' toupee? (C'mon, Kobold, we all know he wears one. And its days are numbered…..:P

U R UNTRUSTWORTHY SO U SHOULD DO MY STUFF 4 MEH

I H8 U SO U SHOULD LYK MEH

I CAN DO IT MYSELF BUT I WANT U 2 DO IT CUZ U SUK 

IM SO PURDY + IMMA EAT ALL UR PRALINES B4 I INSULT U

LUV MEH CUZ U SUK

How's my Lucentia impression? 

Hilarious and appropiate in mindset if not in attitude. Is it just me or you you actually get more upset about Lucentia than about Nighthound? :P  (Honestly, it´s starting to make me feel bad. :unsure: Just tell me if I need to turn down on the jerkness.)

As an peace offering, Pokerface: Can force you to believe every lie that doesn´t outright contradict what you already know,

Hilarious and appropiate in mindset if not in attitude. Is it just me or you you actually get more upset about Lucentia than about Nighthound? :P (Honestly, it´s starting to make me feel bad. :unsure: Just tell me if I need to turn down on the jerkness.)

As an peace offering, Pokerface: Can force you to believe every lie that doesn´t outright contradict what you already know,

I know this is weird and maybe a little ridiculous, but let's just say her snobbishness, entitlement complex, and perpetual victim attitude bring up some bad memories. It's totally fine, so long as she gets a brutal comeuppance, like dying ugly and alone. :P Or if she meets with Altermind and he recognizes her for the bully she is and acts accordingly, that's fine too. ;)

Does he have Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" as his theme song? :P

(And Lucentia being the way she is is fine. Seriously. The movie Mean Girls is chock full of Lucentias, and I adore it.)

I know this is weird and maybe a little ridiculous, but let's just say her snobbishness, entitlement complex, and perpetual victim attitude bring up some bad memories. It's totally fine, so long as she gets a brutal comeuppance, like dying ugly and alone. :P Or if she meets with Altermind and he recognizes her for the bully she is and acts accordingly, that's fine too. ;)

Does he have Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" as his theme song? :P

(And Lucentia being the way she is is fine. Seriously. The movie Mean Girls is chock full of Lucentias, and I adore it.)

Can we have an Epic whose power is making people die ugly and alone? :P

Lucentia is an utterly detestable person. So is Nighthound, but Nighthound's the over-the-top kind of psychopath that you know exists, but don't know personally. I think we all know a Lucentia or two, though.

I love Pokerface. Seeing him in action will be very interesting--if he tells a lie that's completely ridiculous like "I'm from Mars," would someone be able to reason through it even though they don't specifically know for sure he's lying?