I will probably be able to post every other night or so. Mailliw just post when i dont. I was also planning to maybe have Mason be a stronger epic than Psy-fi first thought, and have him reincarnate for one last fight. What do you guys think?

Okay. So I'll just post for PF unless you do something with him?

Reincarnation is fine. I don't think he should necessarily show up at the SW though.

Kobold, I understand that sentiment with Möbius, I mean just look at Nighthound for maximized creepy. :unsure:

You think a Möbius cookie is bad?

jolyne_mobius_strip.jpg

For me Mason fall kind of flat as is, so that sounds good for me. Something I wondered by the way, is Mason his Epic name, ´cause that sounds like a  vanilla one.

Mat said it was his Vanilla one cause he never chose an Epic name.

So, Voidus, P/PP/P is a scientist who knows he isn't an Epic, a crazy man who uses technology and believes he is an Epic, and a real epic all rolled into one? O.o how does he change appearance, by the way?

So, Voidus, P/PP/P is a scientist who knows he isn't an Epic, a crazy man who uses technology and believes he is an Epic, and a real epic all rolled into one? O.o how does he change appearance, by the way?

I never said that!? Who have you been talking to? It's all lies anyway and oh look shiny things!

You don't know about that yet! :P

But you can just bring Ray to meet him, he really hates energy epics.

He´s gonna step on a mine sooner or later and Ray us going to play Sidekick for a while, so I got enough excuses, if i REALLY WANTED TO:

Oh, I got capslock on, didn´t notice. :P

Most of the mines are protected by some stuffing he found, they won't be set off by stepping on them, unless it's a particularly heavy dinosaur who finds the right place :P
But yes, expect some action when NH and PP meet up next, I'm thinking after LW, Funtimes and PP have some discussions with TT, we can PM about it if you want to set up some conflict.

Most of the mines are protected by some stuffing he found, they won't be set off by stepping on them, unless it's a particularly heavy dinosaur who finds the right place :P

But yes, expect some action when NH and PP meet up next, I'm thinking after LW, Funtimes and PP have some discussions with TT, we can PM about it if you want to set up some conflict.

Two words: Dinosaur rodeo.

Nah, I´m mostly kidding. Given how much of a jerk NH is conflict would only be natural and I won´t object to it but we don´t have to force the "I´m going to kill him" level. Still, I´m always open to suggestions.

Two words: Dinosaur rodeo.

Nah, I´m mostly kidding. Given how much of a jerk NH is conflict would only be natural and I won´t object to it but we don´t have to force the "I´m going to kill him" level. Still, I´m always open to suggestions.

This definitely needs to happen. XD

Well Funtimes and Nathan have heard Penumbra say that PP was a fake Epic so depending on what they do there's some potential conflicts coming up.

Edited by Voidus

Kobold, I understand that sentiment with Möbius, I mean just look at Nighthound for maximized creepy. :unsure:

You think a Möbius cookie is bad?

jolyne_mobius_strip.jpg

For me Mason fall kind of flat as is, so that sounds good for me. Something I wondered by the way, is Mason his Epic name, ´cause that sounds like a  vanilla one.

I though it fell kind of flat to, i was planning on him not being in our headquarters anymore, to have escaped by forcing his will on the guards, but then we went to search fo him. so i thought about making him reincarnate.

Mason is going to pick out an epic name though, what do you guys think it should be?

I though it fell kind of flat to, i was planning on him not being in our headquarters anymore, to have escaped by forcing his will on the guards, but then we went to search fo him. so i thought about making him reincarnate.

Mason is going to pick out an epic name though, what do you guys think it should be?

Puppeteer? Tyrant? Something that emphasizes control over other people, I would say.

Puppeteer? Tyrant? Something that emphasizes control over other people, I would say.

Those are good. Let´s see what else can I come up with. Mindflayer. the eternal liar. Grand deceiver.

Edited by Edgedancer