Other potential members of the Ghostbloods?

From TLM we know that Kelsier is recruiting agents from all around the Cosmere, and he has already gotten a couple characters we know from earlier stories (ie Shai). Is there anyone else in The Cosmere who you think might be a Ghostblood agent, or who could be a prime candidate for membership?

I think we know Codenames is Kaise from Elantris. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if at least Adien is a Ghostblood too, as she seemed to reference him as still alive; the rest of the family could have joined as well. I think Kelsier and Kiin would get along. But we also know that they'll (the family, not necessarily the GBs) will be involved in the Elantris Sequel.

Other than that... perhaps Vivenna. Someone from Nalthis seems likely, and that's probably not Vasher as cool as that would be. Although maybe Yesteel could.

Don't think we'll get anyone else from Roshar unless Shallan has a major turnabout or Felt gets involved, although we do know one of the Sleepless has aligned with them.

It does seem like their focus is on Sel at the moment. Multiple confirmed members are from there, and they've got several different seons. But a good amount of the protagonists of other planets have sequels we need to get to.

8 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

It does seem like their focus is on Sel at the moment. Multiple confirmed members are from there, and they've got several different seons. But a good amount of the protagonists of other planets have sequels we need to get to.

Scadrial being the HQ has the highest demand for communication, so Sel makes sense. People from other worlds are likely to be at other places.

21 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

From TLM we know that Kelsier is recruiting agents from all around the Cosmere, and he has already gotten a couple characters we know from earlier stories (ie Shai). Is there anyone else in The Cosmere who you think might be a Ghostblood agent, or who could be a prime candidate for membership?

They would likely want Baon, as the main danger at present is from Autonomy. And a Darksider, who happens to be a sandmaster, is just prime material, if Darksiders see themselves as getting the short straw from Autonomy. As he is with the 17th Shard, they need to fall back on somebody else and if they want somebody known to us and having a strongly protective personality, well, Ais would seem to be the best choice. Provided she is alive, obviously.

8 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Don't think we'll get anyone else from Roshar unless Shallan has a major turnabout or Felt gets involved, although we do know one of the Sleepless has aligned with them.

Somehow I get the impression that Kelsier would side with the Singers in this war. Frankly, given his needs, a Regal with forecasting abilities or even a renegade Fused make most sense, if you think Roshar.

9 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Other than that... perhaps Vivenna. Someone from Nalthis seems likely, and that's probably not Vasher as cool as that would be. Although maybe Yesteel could.

Vivenna doesn't seem very likely, because the Ghostbloods don't really care about Roshar, so they wouldn't waste sending one of their powerful members to defend an Alethi city. 

Vivenna has her own mission related to Nightblood and Vasher, I doubt she is a member of Ghostbloods.

We need to find people from other worlds that wouldn't like what Autonomy is doing, as that's Ghostbloods main enemy at this moment, or people who like to act or need help. This isn't really narrowing it down, does it?

Felt is most likely not a Ghostblood, as Shallan search for traitor and Felt would try to spy on her and relay message to Mraize. However his wife, Malli, that might be kandra, or kandra that is on Roshar could be Ghostbloods. Malli traveled with Felt to Lasting Integrity so I doubt she is, unless she had specific orders.

2 hours ago, Oltux72 said:

Somehow I get the impression that Kelsier would side with the Singers in this war. Frankly, given his needs, a Regal with forecasting abilities or even a renegade Fused make most sense, if you think Roshar.

I do also think so, but for a different reasons. If BAM got freed, she would joined Odium's forces, and allying  with Odium, would allow Ghostbloods to gain access to her abilities of creating Voidlight and manipulating connection. They would achieve what they're after.