The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

5 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Okay let's just assume he gave it.

Cufre carried Gone to his room and set him down on the bed.

4 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

“There’s paper in your room if you need to draw something. Otherwise…I’m sorry. I wish I could help you communicate.”

Tacien sighed, and went back to his own room.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Obsidian folded his arms. "How would you feel if someone stole food from you as you were eating it? Maybe I should eat you right now!"

"It's rude to steal," Obsidian insisted stubbornly.

Dave barely held back a laugh as he rebutted Obsidian's comment. "Are you objectifying me?"

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

That probably wasn’t the right way to do that. Too late now. She heads to her own room.

6 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

“There’s paper in your room if you need to draw something. Otherwise…I’m sorry. I wish I could help you communicate.”

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Just now, Aes Sedai said:

That probably wasn’t the right way to do that. Too late now. She heads to her own room.

Silver stood awkwardly in the hallway, then went after Ravyn.

"So, uh," he said. "What... happened, exactly?"

@Aes Sedai

1 minute ago, Mr. Misting said:

Dave barely held back a laugh as he rebutted Obsidian's comment. "Are you objectifying me?"

Obsidian furrowed his brow. "...what?"

Edited by xinoehp512

AIGHT

looks like things are piping down a little. I imagine all the Fellowshippers are going to want to take a break at some point or another, so if y'all don't mind wrapping up your things that'd be great. We'll have a timeskip when we're all ready - by then I'll have some Fellowship Official:tm: missions prepared, and we can split off into some new threads to get those done. This thread will remain open as the Mishmash Inn Official:tm: for new RPers and as a base of operations between missions, but hopefully making a couple side threads will keep things a lot more neat and tidy than they are here hehe.

But no rush. Take care of things. Apparently I'm moving into my college dorms today so I'll be busy myself, and I doubt I'll have any new threads up until tonight at the earliest. For now just keep having fun.

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Obsidian folded his arms. "How would you feel if someone stole food from you as you were eating it? Maybe I should eat you right now!"

"It's rude to steal," Obsidian insisted stubbornly.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

"So's eating people." Said Galard in reply to the previously-black-goo man, moving away from the guy who just walked off having an arm chopped off him. "I have it on good authority, quite a few creatures tried to eat me once."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Silver stood awkwardly in the hallway.

"So, uh," he said. "What... happened, exactly?"

@Aes Sedai

Turning back, Rayvyn laughs. “A lot of things in a very short time.”

I’m done then.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Good luck moving to dorms and all that.

Unless Obsidian will continue to be hostile I think this would be a hilarious place to cut off and time skip.

I’m done then.

Uh... should Silver respond then or...?

1 minute ago, Trutharchivist said:

"So's eating people." Said Galard in reply to the previously-black-goo man, moving away from the guy who just walked off having an arm chopped off him. "I have it on good authority, quite a few creatures tried to eat me once."

"None like me," insisted Obsidian.

Unless Obsidian will continue to be hostile I think this would be a hilarious place to cut off and time skip.

I kind of want to end on Obsidian trying to eat salt/apples. :P

9 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

"Thank you a lot," Gone said as he left.

He hasn't left yet. Unless you just want to be done now. I just thought they'd probably have a short conversation.

"You're welcome. Are you going to be alright on your own?"

@Shallan Stormblessed

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

I kind of want to end on Obsidian trying to eat salt/apples. :P

WAIT can Dave and Obsidian still be friends? Because I desperately want this to be. He can show him all the mortal stuff including salty apples.

"None like me," insisted Obsidian.

"It would seem so." Agreed Galard. "That doesn't make it fine. Can't you eat something that isn't currently alive?"

4 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

"Umm... Mr. No-arm and chains... Can you regrow your arm somehow? Aren't you worried about losing blood?"

I have no clue. We should probably avoid starting another massive thing, but I can explain stuff if you want.

Well I do know what happened, since I read the thread, even though Silver doesn't. :P We can probably end there and just have it so that Ravyn catches Silver up off-screen during the timeskip.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

WAIT can Dave and Obsidian still be friends? Because I desperately want this to be. He can show him all the mortal stuff including salty apples.

Obsidian's cool with that if Dave is. :ph34r:

Just now, Trutharchivist said:

"It would seem so." Agreed Galard. "That doesn't make it fine. Can't you eat something that isn't currently alive?"

Obsidian scowled. "Not as filling. Missing..." he waved a hand, trying to find a word. "Nutrients?"

3 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

"Umm... Mr. No-arm and chains... Can you regrow your arm somehow? Aren't you worried about losing blood?"

"Oh, that." Dave frowned at his gushing arm stump. "My regeneration is nearly gone but I can probably grow back an arm in a year or two. Until then I can maybe fashion some kind of chain arm? But yes, we should probably apply some pressure and prevent my blood from ruining this lovely carpeting."

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Obsidian's cool with that if Dave is. :ph34r:

YESSSS

Dave turned to Obsidian. "If you stop trying to eat me, we can go try and find you some apples and salt."

Edited by Mr. Misting

Just now, Mr. Misting said:

"Oh, that." Dave frowned at his gushing arm stump. "My regeneration is nearly gone but I can probably grow back an arm in a year or two. Until then I can maybe fashion some kind of chain arm? But yes, we should probably apply some pressure and prevent my blood from ruining this lovely carpeting."

Dave turned to Obsidian. "If you stop trying to eat me, we can go try and find you some apples and salt."

Obsidian hesitated for a moment. "Okay," he agreed after much consideration. "Can I still eat other people? Rude people?"

"Do you need your arm back?"

Obsidian hesitated for a moment. "Okay," he agreed after much consideration. "Can I still eat other people? Rude people?"

"Do you need your arm back?"

Dave nodded. "I'll tell you who the rude people are. You can eat them all you want. And sure, I'll take my arm, but until we can fix it back onto my shoulder I'm not very attached to it." (Winks at camera. *Laugh track*) 

Just now, Mr. Misting said:

Dave nodded. "I'll tell you who the rude people are. You can eat them all you want. And sure, I'll take my arm, but until we can fix it back onto my shoulder I'm not very attached to it." (Winks at camera. *Laugh track*) 

Obsidian brightened at the prospect of being able to eat people. "Oh, I can do that!" Black goo poured out of his hand and formed the shape of Dave's missing arm. He reached out to press the end back where it belonged.

Obsidian brightened at the prospect of being able to eat people. "Oh, I can do that!" Black goo poured out of his hand and formed the shape of Dave's missing arm. He reached out to press the end back where it belonged.

Dave watches with an amused expression. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Dave watches with an amused expression. 

"Oops," muttered Obsidian, realizing that the elbow was pointing forwards instead of backwards. "Wrong way around." He reversed the direction of the arm and stuck it back onto Dave's body, where it resolved back into Dave's arm, looking for all the world as though it had never been detached. "There," he said with satisfaction, breaking off from the arm. "Much better. Arms are boring anyways."

Edited by xinoehp512

"Oops," muttered Obsidian, realizing that the elbow was pointing forwards instead of backwards. "Wrong way around." He reversed the direction of the arm and stuck it back onto Dave's body, where it resolved back into Dave's arm, looking for all the world as though it had never been detached. "There," he said with satisfaction, breaking off from the arm. "Much better. Arms are boring anyways."

"Ah! Why thank you very much. Lets go find some apples and salt, on me."

2 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Galard stared at it all,  weirded out. "Riiiight..." He says. "The kitchen over there-" he pointed with his thumb - "if you need it. I think I'll just go back to my room." 

He heads towards the stairs, shaking his head.

Galard just saved Dave from becoming a part of Obsidian. Did he get new friends from that? No. He just somehow got those two to get along.

Who's bitter? Not me, surely... But nah, it's fine. Galard isn't weird enough for this pair.

Obsidian clapped in delight and followed Dave.

Just now, Trutharchivist said:

Galard stared at it all,  weirded out. "Riiiight..." He says. "The kitchen over there-" he pointed with his thumb - "if you need it. I think I'll just go back to my room." 

He heads towards the stairs, shaking his head.

I'm very sorry for Galard. If he ever wants to hang out with, um, whatever nonsense we are doing feel free.

Dave strolled over to the kitchen and rummaged around, looking for the salt and apples. After a moment he laid them out in front of Obsidian, eyes twinkling. "A mound of salt and apples, served."