The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

Gone crawled* back to his room, toast with syrup on it in his mouth. Along the way, he saw the same group of people he'd seen before.

"Hi," he said timidly. "Um... what are you all doing?"

*By the way, bear-crawling is his preferred mode of transportation. For reasons. He can walk, he just doesn't.

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed

22 hours ago, 2EmLee2 said:

EmLee grew a bit bored of sitting so she decided to take a walk. Eventually she came upon an open door with a person inside.

“Excuse me, it seems you left your door open.”

Can I refer to EmLee as "you" or do you want this to be third-person

As you peek into the room, you get a good look at Prathen before openeing your mouth.
He's a shorter man, with his arms and legs covered by a nice jacket and roughed-up jeans respectively, along with a pair of practical boots on his feet.
His most striking feature, however, is the metal mask he is wearing over his face, likely made of stainless steel and is adhered to his head via two leather straps. The mask is a bit wider than his face and has some pleasant enough geometric designs around the edges, eye- and mouth-holes. The top edge of the mask is obscured by a wide brim hat and little bit of visible scraggly brown hair.
As for what he's doing, Prathen is sitting on the floor next to a box full of ammo, carefully picking each one up and appearing to apply some sort of grease to each of the bullet's tips, dapping a tissue in a small black tin sitting next to him before gingerly placing each round in a pile before him. His revolver is hinged open forward on the nightstand beside the king-sized bed, with all six chambers clearly filled.
As you glance in, he stops his work and turns up to look at you directly, brown eyes poking past the shiny exterior of his mask.
"Indeed it is. If the room tries to eat me, I can't be fiddling with doorknobs, after all."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Adventure plans.”

"Well, it's probably not going to be much of an adventure right? We'll just get in, get Tacien, and get out."

"My name is Pyro."

"Oh. I think she," he gestured at EmLee, "said you might want to come."

@PyroPhile

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

2 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

He's quite sane. He's just suspicious about the magical free inn in the pocket dimension with all the strange people in it.

Edited by Goob

On 1/3/2023 at 8:47 PM, The Wandering Wizard said:

Accidentally activate a ancient one way teleporter by tripping over a rock?

As Scales stumbled over the rock, he had no idea that his clumsiness would lead to such unforeseen consequences. The ancient teleporter, long forgotten by time, activated with a loud hum, enveloping Scales in a bright light.

For a moment, the mischievous elf was disoriented, unsure of what was happening. But as the light began to fade, he found himself standing in a strange and unfamiliar place.

Panic set in as Scales realized he had no idea how to get back home. He had always been one for adventure, but this was an adventure he had not bargained for.

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

As Scales stumbled over the rock, he had no idea that his clumsiness would lead to such unforeseen consequences. The ancient teleporter, long forgotten by time, activated with a loud hum, enveloping Scales in a bright light.

For a moment, the mischievous elf was disoriented, unsure of what was happening. But as the light began to fade, he found himself standing in a strange and unfamiliar place.

Panic set in as Scales realized he had no idea how to get back home. He had always been one for adventure, but this was an adventure he had not bargained for.

Ah, hello there!

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Adventure plans” was said to Gone

Oh. I knew that.

Gone frowned. "Adventure?"

The word was... familiar. He felt like he should know it. "What adventure?"

I had this whole thing written and then my wifi glitched and sent in 14 new replies, making everything I wrote useless.

"I'm coming too, no matter how much he wants to stop me." She turns her hood towards Cufre. "I need to help Tacien."

Edited by Aes Sedai