The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

21 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

The boy, disturbed, got out of the room and knocked on Rayvyn's door.

@Aes Sedai

Rayvyn opened the door, surprised to see the boy. "Oh, hello. Come in." She opens the door wider, making room for him to walk in. "Did something happen? I, uh, I think there's paper in here somewhere." 

@Ookla the Inverted

Just now, Aes Sedai said:

Rayvyn opened the door, surprised to see the boy. "Oh, hello. Come in." She opens the door wider, making room for him to walk in. "Did something happen? I, uh, I think there's paper in here somewhere." 

@Ookla the Inverted

He walked into the room and curled up on the floor against a wall. His eyes darted all over the room, as though he were expecting something to jump out at him.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

He walked into the room and curled up on the floor against a wall. His eyes darted all over the room, as though he were expecting something to jump out at him.

“Don’t worry,” Rayvyn says, trying to sound kind. “I already checked the room. There’s nothing here that will attack us, and the lock on the door works.” She hesitates. “Well…I think many of the people here have magic, but we’re as safe as we can be.”

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Channelknight Fadran, at your service." He bowed a little bit. "You?"

The girl walked up to Fadran. Her hair was back to red. "Um... so earlier you asked me who I am." She paused. Oh scud. I forgot to pick a name. Its okay anything other than Maryline will work. "I'm Maryline." Great. I broke the rules. She grinned weakly. "Can I have a room to stay in?"

1 minute ago, Aes Sedai said:

“Don’t worry,” Rayvyn says, trying to sound kind. “I already checked the room. There’s nothing here that will attack us, and the lock on the door works.” She hesitates. “Well…I think many of the people here have magic, but we’re as safe as we can be.”

The boy didn't overtly respond, but his expression was doubtful.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

The boy didn't overtly respond, but his expression was doubtful.

Rayvyn nods, knowing the feeling There’s danger everywhere. Never let your guard down. “Well, you certainly make an excellent conversationalist,” she says dryly. Finding some paper and a pencil, she sets it on the floor next to him. “If you have anything you need to say, I can try to understand your drawings.”

5 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

The girl walked up to Fadran. Her hair was back to red. "Um... so earlier you asked me who I am." She paused. Oh scud. I forgot to pick a name. Its okay anything other than Maryline will work. "I'm Maryline." Great. I broke the rules. She grinned weakly. "Can I have a room to stay in?"

“Here you are,” Fadran said, handing her a key. “Nice to meetcha.”

Rayvyn nods, knowing the feeling There’s danger everywhere. Never let your guard down. “Well, you certainly make an excellent conversationalist,” she says dryly. Finding some paper and a pencil, she sets it on the floor next to him. “If you have anything you need to say, I can try to understand your drawings.”

He took the pencil and drew an image of his own room, with him lying on the floor. He then duplicated it onto another piece of paper, but with him on the bed. Putting the first on top of the second, he handed them to her.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

He took the pencil and drew an image of his own room, with him lying on the floor. He then duplicated it onto another piece of paper, but with him on the bed. Putting the first on top of the second, he handed them to her.

“These are you, in the room there,” Rayvyn says, scrambling to find the meaning. “Um…they’re very good. I don’t understand what’s wrong, though.”

“These are you, in the room there,” Rayvyn says, scrambling to find the meaning. “Um…they’re very good. I don’t understand what’s wrong, though.”

He stared at her for a moment, then snatched back the papers. Slowly and deliberately, he put the first one with him on the floor down, then the second one. He looked back up at her, hopeful.

Just now, Ookla the Inverted said:

He stared at her for a moment, then snatched back the papers. Slowly and deliberately, he put the first one with him on the floor down, then the second one. He looked back up at her, hopeful.

“You were on the floor, then the bed. I know, I saw you both places. What’s wrong about that?”

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

“You were on the floor, then the bed. I know, I saw you both places. What’s wrong about that?”

A ravenous looking child with elf ears and pale eyes walks into the room. She grabs the pencil and promptly eats the graphite out of it. "Mmm. Is that genuine graphite? Thanks!" She then walks away, as if this is a perfectly normal thing that normal people do.

A young Komodo dragonish looking creature crawled onto the sidewalk around the Inn. It felt a pull a pull of sapience and it wandered into the doorway.

The reptilian felt a prescence in the room and it shivered in anticipation.

Well there you are, I've been waiting for a body. And you for sapience.

The reptilian froze as something clicked inside and it's tongue began to wag in it's mouth.

"Finally I have a body again."

Just now, NerdyAarakocra said:

A ravenous looking child with elf ears and pale eyes walks into the room. She grabs the pencil and promptly eats the graphite out of it. "Mmm. Is that genuine graphite? Thanks!" She then walks away, as if this is a perfectly normal thing that normal people do.

Taken aback, the boy ran after her. When he caught up, he held out his dagger threateningly.

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

A young Komodo dragonish looking creature crawled onto the sidewalk around the Inn. It felt a pull a pull of sapience and it wandered into the doorway.

The reptilian froze as something clicked inside and it's tongue began to wag in it's mouth.

“Okay?”

That seemed like a weird way to start a conversation.

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Klave looked down at the reptile, surprise flickering across his ruined features. "That's... good?"