Quick Fix 64: Spies in Starsight

Szeth_Pancakes

4 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Current state of my willingness:

No: [Fifth, Aman, Mat, Stick, Silver, Almond, Insanity, Hael]

Sure: [Danex, Devo, TUN, Xino, Wiz, JNV, Bookwyrm]

I've missed someone and IDK who and it's driving me crazy.

I say this but still want to die, tbh.

Edit: FFS missed Nerdy, he can go into No.

I'm not sure I really understand what this is trying to say though.

9 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

See above. Nerdy specifically said he was voting me, right after Fifth's post, because people keep mentioning sus of me and not voting me so he went on. What do you think is the case, then? That's fundamentally a sheep of Fifth.

I don't call that Nerdy's own paranoia, and I'd call it partly just wrong time, wrong place, where had someone else been arguing at the time, and Fifth wasn't involved, the vote could have easily gone elswhere.

Just now, Haelbarde said:

I'm not sure I really understand what this is trying to say though.

It's me doing a hard lumping of reads I have into two crude tiers - will I vote for you or won't I.

Just now, Haelbarde said:

I don't call that Nerdy's own paranoia, and I'd call it partly just wrong time, wrong place, where had someone else been arguing at the time, and Fifth wasn't involved, the vote could have easily gone elswhere.

I do think it's parasitic on Fifth's paranoia. Does that suffice for you?

QF64 Cycle Two: Twice Doomed

“What’s the situation?” asked Jennal over the radio. In Starsight under a diplomat’s permit, the tenasi was Winzik’s go-to man for all, well, aggressive business. 

“We don’t know how many spies there are,” Winzik replied. “But we suspect they’re impersonating people in the SDPS. And… that they have access to our private radio channel.”

“The channel we’re talking on right now?”

“Well, ah…”

Jennal spewed a stream of profanities. “This is bad. I repeat. This is very bad. Cease all communications imme–” The radio let out a loud whump.

“Jennal? Jennal, can you hear me? Jennal?!” Oh, no, Winzik thought. This was bad. No, no, no, no, no!

The large man’s body was found in a dark alleyway in one of the sketchiest places on the station. (There weren’t many of those, and they were well hidden, but you could find them if you knew where to look.) The corpse was bleeding from multiple stab wounds in its abdomen. Winzik looked away, clicking his pincers nervously.

“We found this little guy at the scene of the crime,” said one of his guards. Winzik turned: the dione was pointing to a small, black, fuzzy creature.

“I am Dannnnnex,” it said. It didn’t seem to have a mouth. It hopped up and down. “One of many n’s.”

“He’s kind of freaking me out,” said the guard.

The creature bounced on what seemed to be its head, though Winzik couldn’t tell; its eyes seemed to rotate along with it. “Well, well,” he said. It seemed harmless; he didn’t want to give the order to kill it. That would be aggressive; Winzik had had to be much too aggressive lately.

“May I go?” asked Dannnnnex.

“Ah, well…”

The dione shot Winzik a look, pointing a blaster at the fuzzball.

“Fine,” said Winzik, gesturing his pincers towards Dannnnnex.

But when the guard killed the creature, no hologram revealed its true form. The fuzzball had been just that: a fuzzball.

-----

JNV was killed! They were part of Winzik's Inner Circle!

Dannnnnex was executed! They were an SDPS Member!

Vote Count

Kas (3): Dannnnnex, Nerdy, Xino

Dannnnnex (6): Kas, Aman, JNV, Silvereye, Hael, Bookwyrm

Mat (1): Fifth

Stick (1): Mat

Fifth (1): Devo

The turn will end on Sunday, December 18 at 9:00 PM PST (12:00 AM EST). 

Edit: Reminder to @ExoticAlmond and @InfiniteInsanity that they will be killed if they do not post today.

Player List

Spoiler

1. JNV  - Jennal, a Tenasi diplomat - Inner Circle Member

2. @Ookla the Myopic / The Wandering Wizard - Adding Fuel to the Fire, a figment who smells like smoke

3. ookla the gastrointestinal / DannnnnexSDPS Member

4. @Ookla the Unknown / The Unknown Novel - delver

5. @Kasimir - Illvin Karrde

6. @Ookla Carried by the Wind / Just A Silvereye - John Johnson, an off-duty pilot

7. @_Stick_

8. @Ookla the Perpetual / The Bookwyrm - Hiari, a Kitsen diplomat

9. @Ookla the Forgotten / xinoehp512 - Doncie Black, a rogue human wearing a hologram

10. @Ookla the Nerdy / Nerdy Aarakocra. - Bob McFondue, a licensed human owned by a Superiority politician

11. @Devotary of Spontaneity - Kalli, [redacted], and [redacted], a Dione

12. @InfiniteInsanity

13. @Haelbarde - Hal Vanicus

14. @ExoticAlmond

15. @Ookla the Tall / Matrim's Dice

16. @Fifth Scholar - Ëarendil, brightest of mariners

17. @Amanuensis - self

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes

Mhm yeah

I wonder if JNV was linguistically IDd or if that was just a lucky shot :P.

Kas is a non starter for me. Dunno how likely a pure Dannex train was but I think I liked Silvereye’s post. Aman… I feel like every time I’ve seen him be surprised about a v flip he’s been elim so that alone gives me bad vibes but again that’s something that is not based on any data at all

3 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Also that's unlucky. I'm guessing JNV didn't hide their run-on-sentendencies

Sigh. >> This is why I keep talking about opsec at the start of most games. I'd have probably night killed JNV myself just based on their posts last cycle. 

I guess Dannex not posting was vanilla villager disengagement, rather than any sort of doc action then. :/

23 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I do think it's parasitic on Fifth's paranoia. Does that suffice for you?

Yeah, I can accept that.

@Ookla the Omniscient Is my vote intentionally missing from Dannex?

Yep my desire to die has just drastically increased. At least thank God he was not Winzik or IC or I'd feel much worse.

12 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Also that's unlucky. I'm guessing JNV didn't hide their run-on-sentendencies

I wonder. They hid very well in my AN, by completely changing their style. No one guessed it was them.

But we're helped with one Danex voter being flipped, though I now believe the side-trains or dgaf trains are where to look.

Edited to add:

3 minutes ago, Haelbarde said:

Sigh. >> This is why I keep talking about opsec at the start of most games. I'd have probably night killed JNV myself just based on their posts last cycle. 

What aspect of it?

Edited by Kasimir

6 minutes ago, Haelbarde said:

I guess Dannex not posting was vanilla villager disengagement, rather than any sort of doc action then. :/

Yeah, I can accept that.

@Ookla the Omniscient Is my vote intentionally missing from Dannex?

Oh true. JNV did post something related to Wiznik powers. That could have been the issue.

I'm mostly just disappointed. I pinged Danex asking for a non-Kas alternative while they were online and they ghosted. Content to policy that kind of behavior but always prefer red flips

15 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I'm already rescinding my V!Mat credences btw

Am curious why - I am lightly V reading his hesitance to get involved. It just felt very Mat, for want of a better word.

Edited to add:

So depending on your point of view, they either ignored Mat for obvious reasons, or reasons of obviousness.

Edited by Kasimir

8 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Am curious why - I am lightly V reading his hesitance to get involved. It just felt very Mat, for want of a better word.

Fair. He did mention liking my Danex point. My gut reaction was something like "Does e!Mat refuse to board either V/V wagon?" I know he said he V!read Danex but I don't recall if he said why. And personally I find that read hard to reach naturally.

Edited by Amanuensis

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

Oh true. JNV did post something related to Wiznik powers. That could have been the issue.

Mm. That with the following comment about how the game worked re:finding the hidden minority felt very much like someone with access to the doc who found they actually had to reread the rules.

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Fair. He did mention liking my Danex point. My gut reaction was something like "Does e!Mat refuse to board either V/V wagon?" I know he said he V!read Danex but I don't remember if he ever said why. And personally I find that read as hard to reach naturally.

I could see E!Mat boarding the V/V wagon if he had to or to remain consistent with his reads. But he'd already felt Danex was Village and not wanted to vote on my train for policy reasons so that was a nonstarter I guess, for either alignment.

I'll be honest, the main reason I V!read that refusal is it's reminding me of my refusal to seal the Bookwyrm train in early LG91: like yes it was better to do so against the tie guys but I was convinced enough on a gut level of V!Bookwyrm that I couldn't make myself do it. And then the policy side explains not going on my train instead. So I guess this means the question becomes feeling out Mat's V!read of Dannex.

The most I remember of Mat's V!read on Danex comes from the fact he just agreed with/vibed with Danex's early points:

8 hours ago, Ookla the Tall said:

I sympathize much with Dannex because I've been where he is :P. Kas-- to no fault of his own-- virtually shut down Dannex's points which I found quite valid, and more or less expected reasoning where he didn't give himself. I say to no fault of his own because that's how Kas talks in thread, and I don't read him elim for it, I just don't think he really treated the Dannex argument fairly early on. Dannex seemed fine to me.

But I guess there's a whole question: gut, Mat, or? (This is not a will vote bold, just a 'please see this' bold.

2 minutes ago, Haelbarde said:

Mm. That with the following comment about how the game worked re:finding the hidden minority felt very much like someone with access to the doc who found they actually had to reread the rules.

I'm surprised and mildly concerned you tracked that.

I'm fine with opening on Xino.

Stick had and withdrew a vote on Danex - will relook her in a bit, there's also Fifth's side-train vote, and Mat's side-vote on Stick.

Mat, never really got a response from you - I agree with Bookwyrm pressure but feel it's hard to get productive reads out of Bookwyrm and that there's often a LHF aspect to pushing Bookwyrm. Given we've seen Bookwyrm LHFed in two games so far, I'm confused about why you find unwillingness to keep pushing Bookwyrm surprising?

10 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Fair. He did mention liking my Danex point. My gut reaction was something like "Does e!Mat refuse to board either V/V wagon?" I know he said he V!read Danex but I don't recall if he said why. And personally I find that read hard to reach naturally.

I mean, the answer to your question is “yes” but I also didn’t want to break a tie between my two strongest village reads. I explained my v!read of him in my catch up post, the long one, but it was a lot of sympathizing with how he was responding to Kas; seeing a lot of how v!me responds to similar situations in his play. I disagreed with the e!reads of him which I think fueled my read as a policy.

Edit: @Kasimir maybe that answers your question? For Bookwyrm, I guess I just don’t want him to just be ignored while suspicious forever. Like, one of these times he’ll be elim and we’ll write it off. I suppose there will be other ways to catch him but old habits die hard and I see a sus vote and call it out >>

My phone’s about to die so that’s likely it from me until the morning

Edited by Ookla the Tall

46 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

But I guess there's a whole question: gut, Mat, or? (This is not a will vote bold, just a 'please see this' bold.

You know, there's this cool thing you can do on the shard to attract a particular person's notice. More so than a bold or even red name, it even sends them a special notification to go along with being very visible in thread. Might have heard of it?

47 minutes ago, Ookla the Tall said:

Edit: @Kasimir maybe that answers your question? For Bookwyrm, I guess I just don’t want him to just be ignored while suspicious forever. Like, one of these times he’ll be elim and we’ll write it off. I suppose there will be other ways to catch him but old habits die hard and I see a sus vote and call it out >>

I'm of mixed opinions on this. I generally do things that are on the wrong side of NAI, but still generally NAI. I do these things naturally as v, and semi naturally as elim (I like to claim elim as an elim a lot). This means that while I'm technically catchable, it's very difficult from that alone. So I slip by as elim. But roughly 75% of my games are vil, so when people retaliate against a slipped by game or haven't played with me enough, I get mixed.

Kas (3): Dannnnnex, Nerdy, Xino

Dannnnnex (5): Kas, Aman, JNV, Silvereye, Hael

I think there's a minimum of one elim among the Dannex voters and a maximum of one elim among the Kas voters. I say max one elim because no elim in their right mind would vote there alongside a teammate, bringing both of them to the spotlight unnecessarily. I'm inclined to trust Kas for now so that leaves me with <Aman, Silvereye, Hael> and <Nerdy, xino> as pools for potential elims. The xino vote is notable because it is strongly reminiscent of his D2 vote in LG91 - if I assume v!Kas for a second (I don't think an elim self-votes like that, inviting more people to jump on the wagon, it's too risky for a D1), we can say that the main trains were V/V -  the leading train at EoD in LG91 was village, and then xino came in to to place a vote on one of the second largest trains. 4/5 trains there were village with the remaining train being on xino himself, having accumulated 2 votes. He was arguably not in any real danger since the leading train had 4 votes and the other three village trains had 2 votes each. My point is, xino was absent from the thread for that entire turn and only showed up to place that vote on a side-train, which really did not serve the purpose of consolidating the exe or even self-pres. Essentially his choice of vote steered clear of engaging with the eventual flip while also making the conscious decision to place a vote anyway. It seems extremely similar to the way he voted last cycle. So I'm open to a xino exe, and for what it's worth I'm reading Nerdy as null+ at the moment because of their vote, its timing, and their justification. 

Of the <Aman, Silvereye, Hael> group I want to look at Silvereye first - who said that they thought their one post was very villagery? >> I think it was Mat? Anywho I don't agree, in fact I think that post was extremely suspicious - it instigated my vote retraction and made me very stressed for a while. Here let me pull it up for reference:

Hello, I'm finally here! 

Just a few thoughts after reading the thread too much times:

-dannnnex is... I have no idea, but being most concerned with the size of the IC is kind of a red flag for me. Well, an orange flag at least. But then there's the meta argument, which is not my favourite kind of argument as players can change their playstyles, but here it doesn't really fits with what we had of him so far, so... null for now but if I completely disregard Kas' analysis he's an elim lean for me I disliked this before dannex's flip and I dislike it now even more - it has the perfect amount of hesitancy to make it look deliberately inserted.

-Stick's defense of dannnnex is rather blunt, really strong for an early C1. But it could be genuine as well, I don’t know. In fact it almost seems to strong for an e/e interaction. So slight elim lean there but like really slight I think they must've meant my defence of TUN since I never defended Dannex and was in fact voting for Dannex. Speaking of which, I don't think I'm village reading TUN anymore. Mat/TUN E/E/ potential observed.

- The Winzik claims... did anyone take that seriously ? For me they’re clearly NAI jokes (or maybe attempts at making noise and confuse the elims, as Kas said). Which is not that good looking for Aman and TUN Nothing wrong with the opinions presented here, but the phrasing and tone does not sit right with me

Just to be sure: am I completely misunderstanding this post, or is Kas clearing people (Aman Fifth Almond) who hadn't posted yet? 

That's all for now and will likely be all for today. I'd have liked to wait even a bit more a bit to fully make up my mind on people I mentioned above, but since it's midnight for me I'm signing off now and I'll leave an hesitant vote on dannnex because I think as far as I can trust a D1 read (ie not much) he's still the most suspicious of the ones here Odd that they were alright with voting alongside me, their mild E suspect, especially when they stated the meta argument as reason to null read Dannex (a step up from their initial elim lean) but didn't seem to have anything going for v!Me. 

Btw thanks JNV for the quokkas :) Is this the smile of a killer bidding their victim farewell?

I'd really like to hear more from @Ookla Carried by the Wind because I hesitate to vote on them based off just this post.

I do want to ask Hael why he voted for Dannex because as far as my (admittedly rushed) reread can tell, he never actually criticised Dannex nor did he flag any of his posts as suspicious so I'm curious to know why he voted there. Was it just to save Kas? Why did you want to save Kas? Kas was in your 'Baddish' vibes list, along with Dannex.

7 hours ago, Haelbarde said:

And this is slightly too well thought-out for my comfort. I would like to know if everyone picked up on this from JNV's post. As a villager I was consciously on the look-out for any IC tells so I could make better informed votes - no doubt that I am dumb for not noticing this, but if I had I probably would have voted for JNV to see who else jumped on the wagon or I would've thrown some healthy suspicion at JNV to steer the elim kill away from them.

Also Winzik removed Bookwyrm's vote? Can they do that?

Edited by _Stick_
highlighted my comments in Silvereye's post LOL

6 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

I think there's a minimum of one elim among the Dannex voters and a maximum of one elim among the Kas voters. I say max one elim because no elim in their right mind would vote there alongside a teammate, bringing both of them to the spotlight unnecessarily. I'm inclined to trust Kas for now so that leaves me with <Aman, Silvereye, Hael> and <Nerdy, xino> as pools for potential elims. The xino vote is notable because it is strongly reminiscent of his D2 vote in LG91 - if I assume v!Kas for a second (I don't think an elim self-votes like that, inviting more people to jump on the wagon, it's too risky for a D1), we can say that the main trains were V/V -  the leading train at EoD in LG91 was village, and then xino came in to to place a vote on one of the second largest trains. 4/5 trains there were village with the remaining train being on xino himself, having accumulated 2 votes. He was arguably not in any real danger since the leading train had 4 votes and the other three village trains had 2 votes each. My point is, xino was absent from the thread for that entire turn and only showed up to place that vote on a side-train, which really did not serve the purpose of consolidating the exe or even self-pres. Essentially his choice of vote steered clear of engaging with the eventual flip while also making the conscious decision to place a vote anyway. It seems extremely similar to the way he voted last cycle. So I'm open to a xino exe, and for what it's worth I'm reading Nerdy as null+ at the moment because of their vote, its timing, and their justification. 

Of the <Aman, Silvereye, Hael> group I want to look at Silvereye first - who said that they thought their one post was very villagery? >> I think it was Mat? Anywho I don't agree, in fact I think that post was extremely suspicious - it instigated my vote retraction and made me very stressed for a while. Here let me pull it up for reference:

I'd really like to hear more from @Ookla Carried by the Wind because I hesitate to vote on them based off just this post.

I do want to ask Hael why he voted for Dannex because as far as my (admittedly rushed) reread can tell, he never actually criticised Dannex nor did he flag any of his posts as suspicious so I'm curious to know why he voted there. Was it just to save Kas? Why did you want to save Kas? Kas was in your 'Baddish' vibes list, along with Dannex.

And this is slightly too well thought-out for my comfort. I would like to know if everyone picked up on this from JNV's post. As a villager I was consciously on the look-out for any IC tells so I could make better informed votes - no doubt that I am dumb for not noticing this, but if I had I probably would have voted for JNV to see who else jumped on the wagon or I would've thrown some healthy suspicion at JNV to steer the elim kill away from them.

Can you do me a favour and please highlight or change the font colour instead of bolding your additions >>

For a while I thought Silver had spoken of Dannex's flip as though it was already done and my suspicion levels blasted through the roof... Reading the rest now. 

Edited to add: On Hael, it's why I expressed concern. I didn't notice it at all although tbh I have not even remotely been interested in looking for IC tells since such a player would be dead anyway, only trying to ID an Elim. 

Edited by Kasimir

24 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

On Hael, it's why I expressed concern. I didn't notice it at all although tbh I have not even remotely been interested in looking for IC tells since such a player would be dead anyway, only trying to ID an Elim.

Yeah, slightly side-eyeing Aman for the same but less intensely since Hael brought it up. 

6 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was so exhausted I forgot. I'll read through the last cycle and whatever madness is happening here then post thoughts later.

Hi! Looking forward to thoughts yes.

Declaring that Devo/Fifth are not E/E

8 hours ago, Ookla the Tall said:

Fair enough.

Bookwyrm. I am willing to vote Xino as well.

With Bookwyrm, it's more a shower thought:

19 hours ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

Hello, I'm here now. This game is moving fast and I'm only just figuring things out.

Re-reading the posts so far, something is off about Dannex...Part of this is me trusting more experienced players who are also reading him as elim, and also because he seems to be doing more to deflect possible suspicion than what I've seen him do in the past.

Time for my trademarked "This vote could be subject to change in the future."

v.

I shall speake in the olden speake as welle.

My prior vote hast been rendered invalid by actions as of late.

And the subtle convincings of Kas have taught me the folly of my ways. He hath convinced me to change my prior vote.

Wiz

Archer

I think the question we want to answer is:

Who was reading Danex as E at that point? Stick and me. Aman also voted Danex, and JNV explicitly read Danex as E.

This means the vc that Bookwyrm was responding to was:

Danex (4): Kas, Stick, Aman, JNV
Kas (1): Danex
Aman (1): Hael

Part of me thinks this is a really kayana place for any E player to want to go. We're talking about at least four votes and deciding to be the fifth voter. As before, I'm not sure how a teammate doesn't go "Bruh maybe this is a really bad idea" when Bookwyrm wants to do it.

But part of me does recall that the context of the E!Bookwyrm post I've pulled (for people who aren't aware, Bookwyrm's first game was LG90, he's been Village since with one Evil stint in QF63. This is the game I'm quoting from) had Bookwyrm choose to make what was a fairly suspicious fourth vote on Archer. That's effectively how we ended up catching him, that and PoE. His Elim team that game was him and Turtle, so there wasn't all that much doc conversation going on in terms of how not to appear sus.

The thing that's sticking out to me though is the fact that Bookwyrm is explicitly (at least partially) phrasing his vote as being dependent on the opinions of other 'more experienced players', who are likely myself, Stick, JNV, maybe Aman (did not explicitly express a JNV sus.) Why should we be trusted for our vote though? I'm somewhat appeased by Bookwyrm citing difference in Dannex's behaviour but also not - 

also because he seems to be doing more to deflect possible suspicion than what I've seen him do in the past.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Bookwyrm and Dannex only share two games: LG90 and BT3. Dannex never even seriously came under suspicion in BT3 and BT3 was so whack (cf. TUN's immortal statement about being a Villager because he had killed too many Villagers!) that it just shouldn't count. In LG90, Danex was Evil. This is one of the cases where doing more just feels ??? because your main baseline was Evil Danex.

I'll have a more organised thread re-read subsequently. I just wanted to throw this thought out first.

Edited to add:

7 hours ago, Ookla the Unknown said:

You know, there's this cool thing you can do on the shard to attract a particular person's notice. More so than a bold or even red name, it even sends them a special notification to go along with being very visible in thread. Might have heard of it?

Do you remember MR57 where half the Village and their cow was @ing you and your notifs exploded? :P

Mat was going to be pinged by my quoting him anyway, I just wanted to draw his attention to that section without duplicating notifications unnecessarily.

1 hour ago, _Stick_ said:

The xino vote is notable because it is strongly reminiscent of his D2 vote in LG91 - if I assume v!Kas for a second (I don't think an elim self-votes like that, inviting more people to jump on the wagon, it's too risky for a D1), we can say that the main trains were V/V -  the leading train at EoD in LG91 was village, and then xino came in to to place a vote on one of the second largest trains. 4/5 trains there were village with the remaining train being on xino himself, having accumulated 2 votes. He was arguably not in any real danger since the leading train had 4 votes and the other three village trains had 2 votes each. My point is, xino was absent from the thread for that entire turn and only showed up to place that vote on a side-train, which really did not serve the purpose of consolidating the exe or even self-pres. Essentially his choice of vote steered clear of engaging with the eventual flip while also making the conscious decision to place a vote anyway. It seems extremely similar to the way he voted last cycle.

I don't disagree with this, and it's making a Xino train somewhat more appealing to me, but my question is if you really believe it wasn't self-pres in LG91, which would be the main defeater for a comparison here. Alv hadn't yet voted, for all he knew, Elk would sweep on in, and there should have been at least two vote manip Blades in Village hands at that juncture. Wouldn't that just be reasonable precautions?

Hello, I'm finally here! 

Just a few thoughts after reading the thread too much times:

-dannnnex is... I have no idea, but being most concerned with the size of the IC is kind of a red flag for me. Well, an orange flag at least. But then there's the meta argument, which is not my favourite kind of argument as players can change their playstyles, but here it doesn't really fits with what we had of him so far, so... null for now but if I completely disregard Kas' analysis he's an elim lean for me I disliked this before dannex's flip and I dislike it now even more - it has the perfect amount of hesitancy to make it look deliberately inserted.

I can sort of see where you are coming from - that there's no real point in mentioning the meta argument just to ignore it. In the sense that there's a difference from doing a Fifth and not caring and bothering to think through but still E lean and vote I guess. It's odd to me but I don't really know if I E read on that basis.

-Stick's defense of dannnnex is rather blunt, really strong for an early C1. But it could be genuine as well, I don’t know. In fact it almost seems to strong for an e/e interaction. So slight elim lean there but like really slight I think they must've meant my defence of TUN since I never defended Dannex and was in fact voting for Dannex. Speaking of which, I don't think I'm village reading TUN anymore. Mat/TUN E/E/ potential observed.

What informs the change of your TUN thoughts?

- The Winzik claims... did anyone take that seriously ? For me they’re clearly NAI jokes (or maybe attempts at making noise and confuse the elims, as Kas said). Which is not that good looking for Aman and TUN Nothing wrong with the opinions presented here, but the phrasing and tone does not sit right with me

What about that?

Just to be sure: am I completely misunderstanding this post, or is Kas clearing people (Aman Fifth Almond) who hadn't posted yet? 

This was actually weird to me FYI. Insofar as that you'd ask this and probably have some sort of negative read in the wings on that basis but then that should make you reluctant to go for Dannex if I'm on Dannex?

That's all for now and will likely be all for today. I'd have liked to wait even a bit more a bit to fully make up my mind on people I mentioned above, but since it's midnight for me I'm signing off now and I'll leave an hesitant vote on dannnex because I think as far as I can trust a D1 read (ie not much) he's still the most suspicious of the ones here Odd that they were alright with voting alongside me, their mild E suspect, especially when they stated the meta argument as reason to null read Dannex (a step up from their initial elim lean) but didn't seem to have anything going for v!Me.  Ok. I don't fundamentally disagree with this.

Btw thanks JNV for the quokkas :) Is this the smile of a killer bidding their victim farewell? I. Where does this come from.

40 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Declaring that Devo/Fifth are not E/E

Why? I don't get a strong feeling from this as our team tried distancing in MR59 and I believe that's what she's referencing. On re-reading I actually get a sense of V!Devo off this, but not a strong one.

@Ookla the Omniscient?

6 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

Currently not liking Mat, Hael, Silverye, Xino

Why?

Edited by Kasimir