9 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

You... full disclosure i imagine you as a platypus. The second image that comes to mind is short black hair, freckles, blue/green eyes, average height. Kind of like percy jackson lol. And you have a really cool looking watch.

This is glorious!! You got nowhere near my actual description, but the fact that I am perry the platypus in your head is amazing. 

Just now, Cash67 said:

This is glorious!! You got nowhere near my actual description, but the fact that I am perry the platypus in your head is amazing. 

You look nothing like Perry the Platypus! You're just a regular old platypus, maybe named Bartholomew. I mean, not all platypi are name Perry, right?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Dumb joke, I know...

57 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Like your profile picture just with dark purple instead of light purple.

It used to be kinda dark/more vivid, but it actually is about that shade now, maybe a bit lighter and with some weird streaks of gray/blue/green that appeared as it faded. Weird but cool lol

@Cinnamon, I imagine you as that tall mom friend who has to organize all the chaos of the friend group. i think of you with long and super fluffy hair; sort of a sandy light brown color. lots and lots of freckles. Whenever I picture you in my head, it always seems to be mid-laugh, head tilted, sort of looking over your shoulder slightly. dark purple plaid button-up jacket- the kind with the heavy hood. super flowy overall skirt and a mustard yellow beanie, and you always seem to be wearing converse that are well-worn and have doodles all over them. light bown eyes. super energetic. the type of person to do a cartwheel at the most random times.

i'm curious about how ya'll imagine me...

Edited by shortcake

On 5/4/2023 at 5:50 PM, shortcake said:

A lot like your pfp, but older. Maybe 14-16? (after checking your profile, yes I was correct mwahahah) I haven't interacted with you a ton.

I'm also assuming your pfp is a character from something and therefore probably doesn't look a whole lot like you, but I imagine you to be short with long wavy brown hair, brown eyes, maybe round glasses, and idk but you seem like the kind of person to wear colorful stripes and/or overalls and/or oversized hoodies.

46 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

I see you as...dark brown hair, glasses, annoyingly tall, and with a single freckle on your eyelid.

Interesting… you got the annoyingly tall part right (I’m about 5’10”, which isn’t incredibly tall, but I am a teen with plenty of growing left to do) but other than that… nothing xD I have freckles pretty much all over my cheeks, some on my forehead. But not like a weirdly large amount of them. I also don’t have glasses. My hair is brown but not dark. You know what, I’m done trying to explain what I look like, here you go:

Spoiler

EDIT: I hope y’all didn’t think I was actually gonna reveal my face, just go ahead and pretend I look like Chris Hemsworth

Edited by TheAlpha929

On 5/4/2023 at 4:24 PM, DramaQueen said:

Curious what y'all think I look like

In my head, you're a person around 22-23, average height with dark hair/cool dark dyed hair in a cut in between Zelda bob cut and Amity Blight from. Not as sharp as Amity but not as fluffy as Zelda. Very collected and reasonable, but also willing to die on any hill for comedic purposes only.

As always, the question gets turned back to you about me!

3 hours ago, TheAlpha929 said:

I hope y’all didn’t think I was actually gonna reveal my face, just go ahead and pretend I look like Chris Hemsworth

Wow, that made me laugh way too much :lol:.

On 5/5/2023 at 9:50 AM, shortcake said:

Ooh okay.

So in my head you have very floofy short hair that is like a strawberry blonde/light brown ish colour. You probably wear glasses and you have really noice eyelashes and greenish hazel eyes. You vibes are really chaotic but in the most fun and friendly way possible. I imagine you kinda in a star-jump exited pose with a huge grin or hands in hoodie pocket (the Dinosaur kind with coloured sleeves with spikes on them) smirking in an adorable and infuriating way that only younger siblings can. I imagine you to be about 15. :]

43 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

In my head, you're a person around 22-23, average height with dark hair/cool dark dyed hair in a cut in between Zelda bob cut and Amity Blight from. Not as sharp as Amity but not as fluffy as Zelda. Very collected and reasonable, but also willing to die on any hill for comedic purposes only.

...interesting. For the most part, quite wrong, but interesting.

51 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

As always, the question gets turned back to you about me!

I don't know if I've had enough interactions with you for this, but...swooshy sandy brown hair, tall, 16-17 years old

33 minutes ago, Hollow Graves said:

I am wondering for me.

I am never on and never interact much when I am. It would be surprising to find out what you guys see me as.

I imagine you as pretty tall, with black hair that's somewhere between medium long and shortish. Similar to your pfp lol

4 hours ago, Morningtide said:

I imagine you as pretty tall, with black hair that's somewhere between medium long and shortish. Similar to your pfp lol

I wish I looked like that.

You were right with the height (im 6 foot) and the hair lenght too. It isnjust curly and a dark brown

5 minutes ago, Hollow Graves said:

I wish I looked like that.

You were right with the height (im 6 foot) and the hair lenght too. It isnjust curly and a dark brown

Cool! Curly hair can be fun or a disaster. I have personal experience lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Lightweaver, I imagine you as blond. Nothing else, just blond.

C'mere Shorty, I imagine you as your pfp but with a hat.

yippee, you found it!

what kind of hat?

Eddie, I imagine you as a really tan elf with tons of freckles and mint green, shoulder-length, wavy hair and golden eyes. in my head, you have two little braids hanging down right in front of your ears with little rainbow pony beads. for some reason, i imagine you with a crooked nose, too. I also think of you as short (no offense,i promise) also, you have like, the medieval-looking clothing stuffs- corset, fluffy sleeves down at the wrist, cream-colored shirt, etc.

6 minutes ago, shortcake said:

yippee, you found it!

what kind of hat?

Eddie, I imagine you as a really tan elf with tons of freckles and mint green, shoulder-length, wavy hair and golden eyes. in my head, you have two little braids hanging down right in front of your ears with little rainbow pony beads. for some reason, i imagine you with a crooked nose, too. I also think of you as short (no offense,i promise) also, you have like, the medieval-looking clothing stuffs- corset, fluffy sleeves down at the wrist, cream-colored shirt, etc.

You just described everything I aspire to be. 

Okay so it’s like the Perry the Platypus fedora, but then the ribbon band thingy around it is like iridescent blue/green. 

Oh, and you also have looooong fangs.

Edited by Edema Rue