Incorrect Corrections

Gak

8 hours ago, Gregorio said:

( :lol: Singing in the rain?)

Of course!

Actually, the last letter of the alphabet is e. The alphabet song ends with “Now you know your ABCs, next time won’t you sing with me.” 

One plus one is two.

1 hour ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Of course!

Actually, the last letter of the alphabet is e. The alphabet song ends with “Now you know your ABCs, next time won’t you sing with me.” 

One plus one is two.

Actually, this is disproved by Cephandrius’ law of Gibletish, which states that 838~*33\8>23_%7. So no. One plus one is not two, it is -784983.847829763802748306539677777777777777777787777777777777777777777777777777777777…

Brandon Sanderson’s books are the best.

That is a politically incorrect term, as the natives of the number line who fall into that category prefer to be called, "the second positive number". Please don't be offensive to the indigenous peoples of the number line.

Bungee jumping is fun. 

Bungee jumping, in order to be defined as fun, must then seem fun to everyone. However, you can find any people who are willing to claim that, contrary to your belief, bungee jumping isn't fun. Therefore, unless you define everyone and no one, bungee jumping is not fun.

Everything is better in purple.

actually when referring the the end of the world you have to use does do gonna instead of is going to, so you would write: The world does do gonna die

this is a rather obscure rule of written English, so its understandable you didn't know. if you want to learn more about obscure English rules here is a link to a video about exactly that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLziHcjvHBI

I have read all of Mistborn era 1 and 2.

Nope. When you say I, and I read the I as me, then that means you’re saying that I have read all of it, but I’m doing so it transforms into you, which then breaks the laws of the universe, spiraling the world into an endless cycle of pronouns.  

Spoiler

That didn’t make sense at all.

whatever!

The Stormlight Archive is the best series Sanderson has written.

WRONG, because that sea salt is unethically sourced from the ocean. Millions of sea creatures have to go without salt in their dinners because of YOU! Poor little fish babies having to eat flavorless meals, crying their little eyes out!

(Aaaahhhh, this is my first time doing this and I'm kinda nervous. Please don't hurt me.)

Blue is objectively the best color.

Hiiii, I don’t mean to be rude but I think it’s actually spelt p-u-r-p-l-e and since you used the adjective “best” then “objectively” would be replaced by “obviously” leaving the finished sentence at “Purple is obviously the best colour”

The word simpletoon should be added to the dictionary.

Edited by Cinnamon
SPAG

3 hours ago, Gregorio said:

To be honest....no. I've literally never heard that before now.

*gasp!* you mean to tell me you've never read Artemis Fowl!? Please go read it it's so good!

Anyway, the moon is in no way a circle, that's just what the aliens want you to think

Charles Dickens wrote A christmas carol

On 2/18/2023 at 10:14 PM, Witless of Shinovar said:

*gasp!* you mean to tell me you've never read Artemis Fowl!? Please go read it it's so good!

I read like the first one, then never really got into the series. I never got very interested. Maybe I will though.

Incorrect. Cake could not contain eggs because cake is fluffy. Eggs are wet.

Life is the best cereal.

Life isn't a cereal, its an abstract concept, sorry if this was a pun I'm not understanding, things often go over my head

If Artemis's personality turned you off don't worry, he gets nicer. either way, I would totally recommend Artemis Fowl.

Secret messages are easy to hide if you change the text color to white and hid it between or after lines of text

not the message, look in the other space