So. Who do you think Zellion is?

stonehand

On 10/15/2022 at 5:39 PM, Marabout said:

Plus it would be an absolute Genius choice for Odium’s champion…. Imagine Dalinars reaction … who would he choose to fight his son

The only problem would be that first Odium would have to get Renarin to agree to be his champion. Other than that, this makes sense because Taravangian says he can see possibilities that Rayse didn't see, this could be one of them. 

On 15/10/2022 at 2:32 AM, StormingTexan said:

Yes my money is on this is Odium's Champion. The blade also resembles the description of Ishar's Honoblade. 

6p60j8i.png

My money is on Zellion being Gavilar reborn. Him having Ishars Honourblade would make for the perfect mirror match against Dalinar

4 hours ago, LordFlea said:

My money is on Zellion being Gavilar reborn. Him having Ishars Honourblade would make for the perfect mirror match against Dalinar

I love this idea for the implications that Dalinar would have to fight his brother who he felt he let down and failed to protect him. I'm not sure what I feel about him being resurrected though. Obviously we have seen this with Szeth but it was seen pretty much instantaneously on screen. Would be harder to swallow after so much time has passed and I have a hard time envisioning Brandon pulling the wool over our eyes for so long but maybe he can do it in a way we will not feel cheated. 

On 10/30/2022 at 1:38 PM, Zea mays said:

So, for my latest horror theory, lets combine this with the corrupted Shardplate idea. A new kind of fused: Instead of possessing merely the body of a parsh-person, El tried to place his ‘self’ into a human. One of our beloved knight radiants. 

The resulting being managed to retain something of both personalities, but is mad and twisted. 

Which radiant? 
*Gives a suspicious side-eye to that Z*

Zu? That's a far-fetched yet interesting theory. The glowing cracks in the armour are reminiscent of the skin of a Peakspren in the Cognitive Realm.

From the Peakspren article on The Coppermind:

The skin of peakspren is etched with cracks that emanate molten light and sometimes seem to form shapes akin to a glyph or symbol.

Of course, the armour is not comprised of the radiant spren but perhaps it's a cousin spren which has similar "skin" effects?

On 10/31/2022 at 8:29 AM, StormingTexan said:

I love this idea for the implications that Dalinar would have to fight his brother who he felt he let down and failed to protect him. I'm not sure what I feel about him being resurrected though. Obviously we have seen this with Szeth but it was seen pretty much instantaneously on screen. Would be harder to swallow after so much time has passed and I have a hard time envisioning Brandon pulling the wool over our eyes for so long but maybe he can do it in a way we will not feel cheated. 

Have you read Warbreaker? If not, do so. 

Spoiler:

Spoiler

Because Zahael/Vasher awakens an entire army of statues(with skeletons inside)using Breath at the end of the novel. What happens to the kings when they die on Roshar? Their bodies are cast into statues. So a statue with a body inside. 

He may not be Gavilar, I personally don't think so, but I think Gav still has a part to play. 

On 11/11/2022 at 3:13 PM, Marsh Madness said:

Have you read Warbreaker? If not, do so. 

Spoiler:

Hide contents

Because Zahael/Vasher awakens an entire army of statues(with skeletons inside)using Breath at the end of the novel. What happens to the kings when they die on Roshar? Their bodies are cast into statues. So a statue with a body inside. 

He may not be Gavilar, I personally don't think so, but I think Gav still has a part to play. 

Yes it is not the mechanics of it I am worried about more so that dead people are not really dead troupe I hope we do not see.