The Big Percy Jackson Thread For All Those Demigods Who Are On The Shard

Medium

I don't usually see myself as a huge PJ fan, but I did read most of the Trials of Apollo. I personally think Riordan is pushing this franchise a bit far, but I read Brandon, who pitched Mistborn as a trilogy of trilogies and then added four books in the middle, so who am I to judge.

It would be interesting to see more mythologies, and I kind of want a bigger crossover than Demigods and Magicians/Percy's cameo in Magnus Chase, but to be fair, so far Riordan did pretty good in retelling myths in a modern setting rather than telling a whole new story with mythological figures, and a crossover will be hard to pull off.

Also, I kind of want Hades as a godly parent. He's not the best person, sure, but he's the only one who actually kept his word. And I kind of like Nico, too. Just not in the way you seem to refer to it.

I have one (surprisingly specific) problem with the trailer: it mostly looks amazing, but... They substituted a capital E with the Greek letter sigma. 

I just hope that it won't last, it's stupid and I'm overly pedantic, but still.

Edited by Trutharchivist

• 3 weeks later...

I am so excited for the Disney plus series eeeeeeeeee also

Alex Fierro.

if you know you know. I mean they are so awesome she is probs my favourite character from the entire Riordianverse and he literally is the reason I realised I wasn’t cis.

Also is it just me or like is it impossible to be straight if you love Percy Jackson

Edited by Cinnamon

11 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

I will argue because I am straight and I love Percy Jackson :P

Noice ( it was a joke btw some of my friends are straight and love PJO I wasn’t trying to be presumptuous sorry ) :lol::P these books, Artemis Fowl, Rangers apprentice and Cherub are like my childhood!

Edited by Cinnamon

6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Noice ( it was a joke btw some of my friends are straight and love PJO I wasn’t trying to be presumptuous sorry ) :lol::P these books, Artemis Fowl, Rangers apprentice and Cherub are like my childhood!

Artemis fowl and Percy jackson and Harry Potter. That was the holy Trinity of my younger days 

Says i - a 16 year old

Edited by Elf

12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Also is it just me or like is it impossible to be straight if you love Percy Jackson

well uh this is awkward....

im not straight.

i love percy jackson.

im very heavily gay for *takes a deep breath* leo, percy, jason, will, and im just crushing on more characters :P

Rick is releasing a new co-authored book in the Percyverse! https://rickriordan.com/book/the-sun-and-the-star/

It is set post-Trials, and the summary has major spoilers for it. It follows 

Spoiler

Nico and Will

It's out in May 2023

Edited by Just a Silvereye
Added the release date