Tales of Trune

EmulatonStromenkiin

36 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

Lysan rolled her eyes. ¨And what is ´your kind´¨?

the Chuckle echoed again, this time sounding a bit forlorn. "I am a Gemler. We were once as well known as the dragons, but have since faded. All that people know is our very poor cousins, the earth-type wraiths." The statue, the Gemler, walked towards her with a shriek of stone. "You found this place for a reason. Please come with me to the center."

40 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

This RP now has 200 posts!

how do we measure that, is it 25 posts a page?

On 9/8/2022 at 6:42 PM, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

the Chuckle echoed again, this time sounding a bit forlorn. "I am a Gemler. We were once as well known as the dragons, but have since faded. All that people know is our very poor cousins, the earth-type wraiths." The statue, the Gemler, walked towards her with a shriek of stone. "You found this place for a reason. Please come with me to the center."

Lysan slowly walked towards the Gemler.

On 9/10/2022 at 7:53 PM, NerdyAarakocra said:

Lysan slowly walked towards the Gemler.

The Gemler turned, and strode through the undergrowth towards the back.

This is a point at which Lysan will meet up with the other people, when she and the Gemler get where they are going.

On 9/10/2022 at 8:10 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Anyways," Cherry said, glancing at each of the unlikely companions. "Should we get this show on the road?"

The bartender walked in, and smiled. "I'm glad you two are feeling better. I have a location I need you to drop a package off at, It's in the Fire hextant, so relatively close."

4 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

This is a point at which Lysan will meet up with the other people, when she and the Gemler get where they are going.

The bartender walked in, and smiled. "I'm glad you two are feeling better. I have a location I need you to drop a package off at, It's in the Fire hextant, so relatively close."

Lysan walked towards the Gemler. ¨I suppose there's a reason why you've decided to take me... wherever you're taking me?¨

16 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

Lysan walked towards the Gemler. ¨I suppose there's a reason why you've decided to take me... wherever you're taking me?¨

"Of course," the Gemler said. "You found the House of Earth."

20 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I don't suppose you're gonna tell us what the catch is?"

The bartender laughed. "No catch, This task is simple. Here's the package." He pulled out a small package wrapped in brown paper and bound with twine.

16 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"Of course," the Gemler said. "You found the House of Earth."

The bartender laughed. "No catch, This task is simple. Here's the package." He pulled out a small package wrapped in brown paper and bound with twine.

¨I have a feeling that there's more than you're telling me.¨

On 9/12/2022 at 5:20 PM, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Caelus gave the bartender a long look. "Why?"

20 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Caelus gave the bartender a long look. "Why?"

"Because I provided care for you while you were paralyzed. It's just payment." The Bartender gave the group instructions on how to get to the delivery location, along with instructions on how to get to a good Weaponssmith along the way.

Want to skip to the weapons shop?

19 hours ago, Tani said:

if you want me to change what i said tell me plz i know nothing about this shop

Nah, you're good

Smoldering Forge was a short, open, ash stained red building. It sat at the end of a short lane, away from the hustle of the main road. A surprisingly thin bearded man walked over to greet them.

"Welcome to Smoldering Forge, purveyor and creator of the finest weapons in Center City. I am George Forge, owner of this fine shop. How may I help you folks?"

8 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Smoldering Forge was a short, open, ash stained red building. It sat at the end of a short lane, away from the hustle of the main road. A surprisingly thin bearded man walked over to greet them.

"Welcome to Smoldering Forge, purveyor and creator of the finest weapons in Center City. I am George Forge, owner of this fine shop. How may I help you folks?"

"We have a message from your bartender buddy."

On 10/1/2022 at 7:44 PM, NerdyAarakocra said:

Am I walking into the weapons shop at this time?

No, actually. Sorry, the Weapons shop should be quick, Tani wanted to buy weapons.

On 10/1/2022 at 8:55 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"We have a message from your bartender buddy."

You're here to buy weapons. @Tani wanted to get some for her character.

"Don't know what you're talking about, friend."

1 hour ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

No, actually. Sorry, the Weapons shop should be quick, Tani wanted to buy weapons.

You're here to buy weapons. @Tani wanted to get some for her character.

"Don't know what you're talking about, friend."

I don't actually remember where we were s'posed to go for the errand, but lets gooo! weapons!

I thought someone else wanted them.

Chasm gawks for another moment, then asks in shock "Are these out here your best ones, or are these just the display pieces? What's the average price for the quality you have out here? And are the plainer ones you're probably not showing - if they exist - better blades or about the same?"

Edited by Tani

9 minutes ago, Tani said:

Tani's gawks for another moment, then asks in shock "Are these out here your best ones, or are these just the display pieces? What's the average price for the quality you have out here? And are the plainer ones you're probably not showing - if they exist - better blades or about the same?"

Pretty sure it was you.

George smiled. "All our weapons are of fine quality, the ones on display out front are extra decorated and gilded. The gilded ones cost more than plain ones, but all of them are a fair deal. The blades themselves are about the same."