Self-Admitted Sanderson Addict

Fenrir77

Hi everyone! 

I have accepted the inevitable and realized I have no choice but to dive as deep as I can into The Cosmere. I am new to this, having only read the first Mistborn trilogy and just finished Elantris a few moments ago. I can't get enough! I did not realize that all of this was set in some shared universe, and am now trying to learn as much as I can without spoiling as much as I can. Looking forward to some fun conversations and topics on these books!

Now, I think I saw Warbreaker on my shelf somewhere...

• Fenrir77 changed the title to Self-Admitted Sanderson Addict
1 hour ago, Fenrir77 said:

Hi everyone! 

I have accepted the inevitable and realized I have no choice but to dive as deep as I can into The Cosmere. I am new to this, having only read the first Mistborn trilogy and just finished Elantris a few moments ago. I can't get enough! I did not realize that all of this was set in some shared universe, and am now trying to learn as much as I can without spoiling as much as I can. Looking forward to some fun conversations and topics on these books!

Now, I think I saw Warbreaker on my shelf somewhere...

Ah another joins us, as another sanderson addict...you are in good company. 

Welcome to the Shard! The Cosmere will not disappoint you. There are so many amazing secrets and connections that will keep you thinking for a very, very long time.

And yes, read Warbreaker. And then read Stormlight. And then all the other Cosmere books.