7 minutes ago, ookla the quantificational said:

why would e!me bus at lylo. i voted szeth before they were outed.

This is a good point that I had not considered. Archer Szeth
might switch back to archer if coinshot claims

*squints*

For a guy who's supposed to be Szeth's teammate, you sure do be voting for them a lot. I will accept your argument. But imagine I have a ghost vote still hovering over you. 

Now you stay on Szeth while I accuse Szeth Shard of Reading of being in kahoots with them. Because they're one of like two remaining suspects. And I actually reread your posts, Shard, and you said 1. You don't want to make enemies and 2. You think the scanners should stay quiet for multiple rounds. How ya feeling about scanners now? And Szeths? 

So. I have an exam in about an hour and I'm struggling to read between lines. What exactly are you claiming, Illwei and Szeth? And why do I suddenly feel very behind on exlo in a way that doesn't sit right with me? 

Were you even on to do that, Minty? Hi, by the way. Welcome to the game. 

8 hours ago, Ookla the Confused said:

waste of midnight!Szeth’s minimal energy

yall are gonna regret this ya know that right

if you aren't elim
then what role are you
if you aren't elim then illwei is conf-elim
so why aren't you voting them????
you confuse me

7 hours ago, MintSilverTea said:

So ik I'm really late to the party here... but I scanned wei and he's clean.

hmmmmm
not sure about this
if you were online to be able to put in an action C1
then why did it take until halfway through C2 for you to say anything?

ngl, starting to tunnel illwei/mint  e/e

Edited by ookla the quantificational

I need someone to check my math here.

We’re probably at 4v;2e. Szeth has claimed healer, so the NK isn’t guaranteed, but it’s better to assume it’ll go through.

If we forgo the exe, we end up at 3v;2e and get more time. But if an elim moves their vote at the last second, we fall to 2v;2e and lose, so it’s unviable.

Exing a villager also brings us to parity. Exing an elim gets us to 3v;1e, which is nice. And if the coinshot also kills an elim, we win outright.

But what I’m more interested in is the spread your bets strategy of two villager deaths and an elim death. Specifically, exing one suspect, and coinshotting another suspect who probably isn’t their partner. Either we super lose, or we have a chance. A success brings us to 2v;1e, which should result in the village winning with one person left at the end. I’m right about that, right?

Mint’s statement is either true, making Illwei village, or false, making Illwei their likely teammate, but not guaranteed. Alignment scanner is the easiest role for the elims to fake. So the value play is killing them over Illwei.

But if it’s true, that leaves a pool of Dannex/Shard/Szeth. Dannex did vote for Szeth early in the round, so I’m inclined to believe they aren’t e-e. I also don’t see the value in not immediately bussing if your teammate has been scanned.

Shard I’d buy being evil, based on a very limited sample of mildly sus comments. Again, as the common denominator, they’re probably the value kill, but I really hate putting the game on the line based on that. There’s a chance Mint is a teammate with someone besides Illwei, for example. So I’d probably revert to Dannex, who voted out Mat. But they’ve actually been game solving so. So Mint (Reading) gets my vote right now

19 minutes ago, ookla the quantificational said:

why and why are you voting someone who just tried to clear you

Are you opposed to a Mint exe, Danex? (That sentence felt like I was offering you some breath mints XD.)

And Illwei, just to confirm something you implied earlier, are you claiming alignment scanner? 

30 minutes ago, Ooklil' the Wei said:

don't kill szeth

And what's your theorized elim team right now?

1 minute ago, MintSilverTea said:

AHHHH ok so scanner is Elantrian of Justice correct? If so then yeah I am one. And I have an awful memory.... may or may not have forgotten this website existed during final exam stress ;w; 
Oh right I'm voting Archer.

Fun story, I woke up today and skipped breakfast because I knew the building my exam was being held in had a Pizza Pizza. But I forgot that it was the weekend and they're closed then, so I wrote a whole exam thinking about pizza.

Assume I'm exed. Who do you plan on scanning today if you survive and why? 

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Paranormal said:

Are you opposed to a Mint exe, Danex?

I'm not necessarily opposed to it, but I think we have a much better target in either Szeth or Illwei

19 minutes ago, MintSilverTea said:

Oh right I'm voting Archer.

Why are you voting archer if you know illwei is vil? wouldn't you trust illwei's scan then?

speaking of illwei's scan...

50 minutes ago, Ooklil' the Wei said:

don't kill szeth

mint

EXPLAIN

i slept in too late help

i didn't get a red on szeth i made it up to try and get people talking btu like i dont' know what to do with his responses and the fact that mint claimed a green on me

Archer

im praying

Edited by Ooklil' the Wei

Just now, Ooklil' the Wei said:

i slept in too late help

i didn't get a red on szeth i made it up to try and get people talking btu like i dont' know what to do with his responses and the fact that mint claimed a green on me

um
ok this changes things
uh
shoot
are you even an alignment scanner???

lets go Szeth
and then Mint for that weird archer vote and general sus-ness

mint/szeth e/e actually??
agh idk

1 minute ago, ookla the quantificational said:

um
ok this changes things
uh
shoot
are you even an alignment scanner???

lets go Szeth
and then Mint for that weird archer vote and general sus-ness

mint/szeth e/e actually??
agh idk

no

don't vote mint

the only reason she would fakeclaim there is to et people to vote szeth. not voting szeth there means she's probably fine.

eh we're losing this today probably

Edited by Ooklil' the Wei