17th Shard'''s Christmas- Secret Santa!

Hen

10 hours ago, Symphematric said:

@ElfThis is going to have to work a bit differently than I planned.

I'm not much of a literature writer, but I can definitely write decent code. So I thought I'd chop up a quick code document and host it on a website. But it turns out hosting a website from pure html/css/js code was harder than I thought, especially from a Chromebook.

I've attached a file to this post (should have at least, should be a .html file). Go ahead and download it then you can open the file by double-clicking. It should open on your browser.

P.S the pictures are supposed to be on the very left of each 'post' but I looked at it on a larger display and it was a bit broken. (That's because I used page width in order to fix another problem, but then creating another) It should look okay on monitors 1400px or less

P.P.S this took a while because I was struggling to figure out website hosting, sorry

P.P.P.S I use some computer-y words, just PM me if I confuse you

Merry Belated Christmas!

pureBloodBlog.html

@Symphematric oh my god this is amazing! Oh, I love this so much. Thank you thank you thank you. I just woke up but you just made my day!  I did look it up on my phone, can't wait to look at it on my laptop later. :D

On 12/23/2021 at 6:09 PM, Elf said:

Oh, that last line is chilling. So one side were soldiers and the other side were the common folk, right? This is awesome!

Pardon me, I am a little bit confused. I wasn't your secret Santa, right? You just wanted me to read this? 

Please write a book about this and publish it, I will buy it.

I did just want you to read this, sorry for getting back late, but ye it is supposed chilling, I originally wrote it as a villain test because I am a writer, no published books yet. still need to work out some kinks in a book of a different genre. but I might use this character with my co-author in a sci-fi book.

19 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I did just want you to read this, sorry for getting back late, but ye it is supposed chilling, I originally wrote it as a villain test because I am a writer, no published books yet. still need to work out some kinks in a book of a different genre. but I might use this character with my co-author in a sci-fi book.

Well it is awesome and if you do publish books (it's a certainty that you will, with such writing) then do tell, me. I will gladly read it :D

1 hour ago, Elf said:

Well it is awesome and if you do publish books (it's a certainty that you will, with such writing) then do tell, me. I will gladly read it :D

and I would love sharing stuff with you and the rest of the shard, if you ever see a book titled They'lair Rises in the next ten years know it was written by me (btw the title may change possibly)