Crystellation

Condensation

On 3/28/2021 at 10:21 AM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aerith rolled his eyes. "Pervert."

Pior chuckled to himself before trying to doze off once more.

------

Kuno nodded, apparently satisfied with their answers. He turned towards the newcomer and gesture for her to approach. "Come, my friend, we have much to discuss."

@Random Bystander

Just now, The Ward's Guard said:

Pior chuckled to himself before trying to doze off once more.

------

Kuno nodded, apparently satisfied with their answers. He turned towards the newcomer and gesture for her to approach. "Come, my friend, we have much to discuss."

@Random Bystander

She nodded, and walked over.

2 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"I understand that you'll need information for your hunt, what do you need to know, exactly?"

"Well, I need to know who I'm hunting. That is the only necessary piece of information. However, it would also be nice to know the where the person was last spotted, their skills, and what their shoe size is." She said that last one with a faint smile. 

3 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"Well, I need to know who I'm hunting. That is the only necessary piece of information. However, it would also be nice to know the where the person was last spotted, their skills, and what their shoe size is." She said that last one with a faint smile. 

"Are you familiar with the Amal Terrorist group?"

37 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"Good, then you might be familiar with its ex-leader." Kuno watched her carefully ad expectantly, gauging her response.

She looked at him confused. "Ex-leader? I'm sorry, but until recently I was living in a secluded cabin in the mountains. I only left in the winter when I wanted extra supplies. It got crushed by an avalanche last month. This is the first time I've stepped foot into a settlement since then. I wasn't aware that he had died or been replaced or whatever." Her face had reddened sometime during the explanation of why she was so out of the loop. She was a bit embarrassed.

18 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

She looked at him confused. "Ex-leader? I'm sorry, but until recently I was living in a secluded cabin in the mountains. I only left in the winter when I wanted extra supplies. It got crushed by an avalanche last month. This is the first time I've stepped foot into a settlement since then. I wasn't aware that he had died or been replaced or whatever." Her face had reddened sometime during the explanation of why she was so out of the loop. She was a bit embarrassed.

Kuno regarded her skeptically, but then nodded in satisfaction. "I had expected not, it's not exactly common knowledge yet due to how recently it happened. His name is Concerto, and I want him alive."

13 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Kuno regarded her skeptically, but then nodded in satisfaction. "I had expected not, it's not exactly common knowledge yet due to how recently it happened. His name is Concerto, and I want him alive."

She nodded. "Alright. Do you have a place I could start looking? Somewhere he was recently spotted? Also, do you know what animal he can turn into?"

3 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

She nodded. "Alright. Do you have a place I could start looking? Somewhere he was recently spotted? Also, do you know what animal he can turn into?"

"As a matter of fact," Kuno gestured around him with his hands, "he was spotted near here not too long ago. Although I know for a fact that he isn't around this area anymore, so I wouldn't suggest starting your search here. Instead, you might want to turn your attention to an amal hideout not that far; Catorphia can lead you towards it if you wish. It was the place where he was removed from his station. I can have a likeness of him prepared in a manner of an hour if you need it."

2 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"As a matter of fact," Kuno gestured around him with his hands, "he was spotted near here not too long ago. Although I know for a fact that he isn't around this area anymore, so I wouldn't suggest starting your search here. Instead, you might want to turn your attention to an amal hideout not that far; Catorphia can lead you towards it if you wish. It was the place where he was removed from his station. I can have a likeness of him prepared in a manner of an hour if you need it."

"That would be useful. Any information you have on him could help speed up the search."

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 8:09 PM, Random Bystander said:

"That would be useful. Any information you have on him could help speed up the search."

Kuno nodded, looking satisfied with the response. "Your target moves quickly, and I have reason to believe that he's not alone. I would like his associate or associates alive as well if possible, but I understand if it isn't. What would you need to track him?"

47 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Kuno nodded, looking satisfied with the response. "Your target moves quickly, and I have reason to believe that he's not alone. I would like his associate or associates alive as well if possible, but I understand if it isn't. What would you need to track him?"

"Alright." She said with a nod. "Well, some emergency rations would be nice. Maybe a blanket. I don't want to die before finding the target." She paused. "And rope. As much strong, good quality rope as possible. And a bag to put stuff in. Mine... Well..." She gestured to her really old bag. It looked like it could fall apart at any moment.

22 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Alright." She said with a nod. "Well, some emergency rations would be nice. Maybe a blanket. I don't want to die before finding the target." She paused. "And rope. As much strong, good quality rope as possible. And a bag to put stuff in. Mine... Well..." She gestured to her really old bag. It looked like it could fall apart at any moment.

"Consider it done. So long as you allow my friends to accompany you, and I will give you whatever you need. When will you begin your hunt?"

2 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"Consider it done. So long as you allow my friends to accompany you, and I will give you whatever you need. When will you begin your hunt?"

"I should rest first, but I will start tracking after some sleep." She hadn't slept in over two days, but didn't seem overly tired.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"I should rest first, but I will start tracking after some sleep." She hadn't slept in over two days, but didn't seem overly tired.

"Don't worry, my companions won't be ready to leave for a little while anyways. Do you want me to provide a place for you to sleep at?"