Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

No clue what’s been happening…

Lloyd sat on his tree stump, trying to figure things out. He had been educating himself on all he could for quite a while and had come up with a few rules. He had a horrible power, a power that he could only use if he hurt someone else, he couldn’t trust most people, whether they would report him and say they had found some poster saying he had murdered someone or they had been sent by someone to “finish what had been started.”. Lloyd had also learned not to trust himself, and the thing within him. Although it would pretend to want what was best for both of them and try to send them towards their “friends” it would also take control and never give up willingly. He had also learned he was an idiot. He had known nothing of morals or anything really in that short period after he had been made. He hadn’t done anything that could’ve helped anyone ever. And finally he realized that he needed to do something. He had stayed in hiding since the island, he hadn’t wanted to be captured but also hadn’t wanted to fight, he had lived on the outskirts of a small costal city and watched the humans. It had taught him so much. Humans would do things without question just because everyone else had always done it, this was bad but they didn’t know. It let them be manipulated. He had also learned another very important fact. He was nothing like them, he was born from the same flesh as one, but was made for other purposes. His job was to fix it. The wrongness he could feel. The call.

• 2 weeks later...

TEN DAYS, GUYS???

This is no bueno. *Rubs defibrilator* CLEAR

"'The...'" Janice squinted at the page, "Popular? The... popular? No, no, that's... popu...late...ion? Population!" She shook her head. "What in the world are you trying to make me read?"

Her teacher in the corner shrugged. "Whatver it is Vespyr gave me."

"Vespyr can't see."

"Sounds like a you problem, kiddo." He flipped the page of his magazine, obviously not paying much attention to Janice.

Janice huffed, then turned back to the 'assignment.' "'The population of Raodea is'... is... 'one hundred million.' This is boring. At least give me something interesting to read!"

"You can get interesting stuff to read once you learn how to read."

"Well then just give me something that isn't a demographic report!" She'd only recently learned the word 'demographic,' and had been using it incessantly ever since.

The teacher shrugged and sighed. "Why don't you pick out a book, then?"

"Maybe I will." Janice stood up and threw aside the report, thrusting her hands into her skirt pockets and walking off in a huff. "Or maybe I'll just find myself a better teacher," she muttered.

If either Fall or Vaps is available, I think both Brother Sparrow and Aryanna would work wonders.

@Fallapede @Vapor

4 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"'The...'" Janice squinted at the page, "Popular? The... popular? No, no, that's... popu...late...ion? Population!" She shook her head. "What in the world are you trying to make me read?"

"Vespyr can't see."

"Sounds like a you problem, kiddo." He flipped the page of his magazine, obviously not paying much attention to Janice.

Janice huffed, then turned back to the 'assignment.' "'The population of Raodea is'... is... 'one hundred million.' This is boring. At least give me something interesting to read!"

"Well then just give me something that isn't a demographic report!" She'd only recently learned the word 'demographic,' and had been using it incessantly ever since.

"Maybe I will." Janice stood up and threw aside the report, thrusting her hands into her skirt pockets and walking off in a huff. "Or maybe I'll just find myself a better teacher," she muttered.

@Fallapede @Vapor

((To be fair...

Vespyr gave her a comic book, and she CHOSE the boring book!  XD ))

On 6/20/2021 at 11:44 AM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Vespyr can't see."

@Fallapede @Vapor

aryanna would love that