Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Null, you want this?

Fish

Species: Fish

Aspect: Sylven, with human traits

Profession: Undersea mapping, Treasure hunting, and exploration.

Weapon: Electric prod, Grenades (for when out of water)

Team: None, yet

Appearance: Like the image: but with opposable thumbs

Spoiler

It's Official: Fish Feel Pain | Science | Smithsonian Magazine

You may want to ask other people if they want to join,

I could put something out on tFotT Discord.

On 9/4/2020 at 4:21 PM, I Used To Be A Fish said:

Sure, you can do that.

"Well, here's Fish. He won't tell us where he came from but I'm pretty sure he was some kind of experiment from Rapier. He doesn't look like much but he's good at making waves. Fish, this is my friend and client."

Behind the bar, hiding quietly in an alleyway, a Yevon-Fey called Janice fingered her dagger.

She shouldn't have been here today... it was too dangerous. Kraeos hadn't been any of the Darker Phases for a long time... it could become one of those any day now. It could become that way tonight. It could prove to be too much for her... and this entire town would have to pay for it.

Shhhhhhhhhh....Hhhhh....

Janice shook her head. Better to deal with the Whispers before they got louder. Before they started saying things. They always got louder at night... she didn't know why. As the Whispers continued mumbling incoherently, the Trace beneath her right eye began to burn. She winced, touching the vein. It wasn't that bad--maybe she'd be able to control herself even if Kraeos showed up Darker.

Well... probably not. Not on an empty stomach, anyways; and this bar was so packed for the festival that people might not notice her. Perhaps she could get herself dinner without the barkeep forcing her out with broom, for once.

She got to her feet, walked around the bar, then placed her hand against the door. The sound of laughter and drunkeness made her freeze, to which she shook her head again. There was nothing to be afraid of. Not if nobody saw her.

Janice pulled her hood down further, then entered the bar.

Hello, everyone! I have joined and I am a girl this time! Why? No reason!

Here's her stuff:

Spoiler

Janice:

Species: Yevon (Fey)

Aspect: ...:ph34r:

Profession: Basically a nomad trying to be not murdered

Weapon: One dagger made of pure storming Qhoral. 

Team: N/A

Appearance: I'll try to draw this girl (or get Rev to do it...), but I'll throw down my idea for her anyways. She's a regular-looking girl, relatively thin and a very alleycat spryness to her build. She has short black hair, deep blue eyes, and pale skin. Her most defining feature, though, are the series of dark veins crisscrossing her body. She tries to hide these by wearing long cloaks and the like, but they're kind of hard to miss.

@Negative_Null @Vapor 

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

Jay mutters "Don't catch their eye, but keep me between you two. Let me know if they leave"

In a normal voice he says "Hey, barkeep, have you heard any bets for the festival? I think Claymore is in for it again this year, but I wouldn't put money on it myself."

The barkeeper says "Well, a lot of people have been talking about Katana taking this year. Apparently Elwood took on a bunch of new teachers and won't tell anyone what kind of training they're doing. But I still have half a mind to agree with you."

9 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Jay mutters "Don't catch their eye, but keep me between you two. Let me know if they leave"

In a normal voice he says "Hey, barkeep, have you heard any bets for the festival? I think Claymore is in for it again this year, but I wouldn't put money on it myself."

The barkeeper says "Well, a lot of people have been talking about Katana taking this year. Apparently Elwood took on a bunch of new teachers and won't tell anyone what kind of training they're doing. But I still have half a mind to agree with you."

Vanessa nodded subtly and tugged at her cloak, pulling it down more.

Vanessa? Autocorrect?

Jay's hand drifts towards his weapon.

"Katana, huh? They haven't won the festival in years."

"Nope. I don't put too much stock in rumors-"

"Too much of your stock is ale?"
The bartender stops for a second, looks at Jay, and then bursts out laughing. "I suppose so!"

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

The bartender stops for a second, looks at Jay, and then bursts out laughing. "I suppose so!"

Janice takes a barstool sitting partially in the shadow. She keeps her hood low.

"How much for a small meal?" She asks.

5 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Yup. I've got too many characters for it. :P

Aryanna glances back at the figure again.

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice takes a barstool sitting partially in the shadow. She keeps her hood low.

"How much for a small meal?" She asks.

Jay takes in Janice's appearance, but it's too hard to see any details.

The bartender turns towards her. "Well, since this is Halcyon, we'll take any national currency. So, 40 Raos, 4 Unis, 13 Notes, 15 Credits, or" he checks a price list behind him "27 Amprentas. Any of those you have."

2 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Jay takes in Janice's appearance, but it's too hard to see any details.

The bartender turns towards her. "Well, since this is Halcyon, we'll take any national currency. So, 40 Raos, 4 Unis, 13 Notes, 15 Credits, or" he checks a price list behind him "27 Amprentas. Any of those you have."

40 Raos? She had spent most of her time in Raodea, so her currency consisted almost entirely of that. She probably had about two hundred of them on her right now... another couple hundred back at home.

She slid the Raos across the bar. "Alright, then."

58 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

Someone came in bleeding out from a gash in his neck. "Where's the nearest hospital?!"

A figure move toward the newcomer.”You don’t need a hospital for that scratch.” He pulls out a bandage and reaches for their neck.

Ok let’s try to do this, 

Lloyd (last name unknown)

Species- Human

Aspects- Fear

Spoiler

That means I can manipulate fear in others and myself, right?

Profession-Independent Duster 

Weapon-Two small daggers with small crystals in the hilt.

Team-None

Appearances-Lloyd is a young man of about 18 and he is slightly above average height. He has town hair and dark green eyes. He has a muscular frame and can often be caught starring into the distance when no one is there.

Spoiler

Tell me if I did anything wrong. 

4 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

A figure move toward the newcomer.”You don’t need a hospital for that scratch.” He pulls out a bandage and reaches for their neck.

Looks good, to clarify the aspect, normally saying your aspect is "fear" would mean that you could indeed manipulate fear or even be able to change certain emotional states into fear.

Jay looks over at the newcomer, but sees it's being handled. If it's really serious, there's probably someone with a healing Aspect nearby. Injuries like this are not uncommon when you give teenagers weapons.

He also notes the Raodean currency Janice passes over. That certainly doesn't rule out the possibility of her being Talon, but most Talon operatives are from Sabir, Roanoke, or Myria, so it is less likely.

Corn Korn (First and Last name)

Species- Daemon--but you don't know that. so he appears to be a HUMAN hehe

Aspects- gluttony (eats all the cheese, all of it)

Profession-pirate

Weapon - cutlass--or should I say cut-less; it's never been sharpened

Team - whoever has loot and/or food

Appearance- looks like a hobo with a cutlass, i'll let you use your imagination

I would join this, seems cool but I'm busy with FotT rn, when that cools down I'll be this dude!--maybe he seems an unideal embodiment of the cool part of me