The US Row cover

Chiberty

It’s in Shadesmar, obviously. Some kind of fortress or strange mountain on the left?

Waves of stone on the ground...why?

What are those shapes by Shallan? Spren? Odd Shadesmar trees

Where is Pattern?

This cover probably raises more questions than it answers. 

Edited by Innovation

Just now, joesleepsalot said:

Is Adolin holding just a sheathed sword or is that nightblood? Looks black with a metallic sheath, and the cross guard looks like a hugely off-size blade retaining clasp.

I think it's something from Warbreaker, not his sword. I don’t think it's Nightblood, but if you look at the rocks there's a rainbow coming off of it.

Hmmmm whish Pattern was in this cover and Adolin dead shard blade. But 4 characters is probably to much for this scean to. I apologize. If this makes no sense but could that tower looking thing be the sibling or so.e type of prison for the sibling. Or is it just a spren city. That Shallan and Aldoin are trying to get to. Also I wonder if Radiant and Veil could be visual present to Adolin the whole time hear. Oh man I have so many questions. What is Shallan holding in her hand it looks like a small marble or. Sphere is it a gemstone probly. Or is it a bad from the ocean of beads 

34 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

I think it's something from Warbreaker, not his sword. I don’t think it's Nightblood, but if you look at the rocks there's a rainbow coming off of it.

Good point with the rainbow. Was there another sword created before nightblood or after nightblood I have not read Warbreaker in a long while now. 

Screenshot_20200817-103521_Gallery.jpg

4 minutes ago, bdoble97 said:

Good point with the rainbow. Was there another sword created before nightblood or after nightblood I have not read Warbreaker in a long while now. 

Screenshot_20200817-103521_Gallery.jpg

Well there's azure's sword in Oathbringer which presumably was made after nightblood. Perhaps the sword Adolin is holding is the same type or even the same one?

31 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

I don’t think so. Judging by the descriptions of Shadesmar, we have the cold looking sun and the clouds leading towards it. If you look closely at the background the “sea” looks almost like beads.

When I say the Pure Lake, I mean the Pure Lake in Shadesmar. Sorry for being unclear

At first I assumed the orange cubes were spren. But after a longer study, they look like part of that column behind her? Do they fit the description of any spren we’ve heard before? The corrupted spren make that harder to be sure of I realize. 

7 minutes ago, Innovation said:

Nightblood is one of a kind, but Yesteel is said to have figured out how to make type IV Awakened objects. Either Vasher created more, or this one came from Yesteel. It could be something other than an Awakened Sword...Adolin could have gained Breath somehow. 

If Adolin gained breath I would hope he could some how help his shard blade come back to life. I loved how she helped him in Shadshamer in OB.

I personally don’t think Maya can be revived. Regardless, I do believe that Adolin has Breath. Vasher would never create another Awakened Sword, considering his past. Azure’s blade probably was taken from Yesteel. The only other explanation is some kind of Spren illuminating the stones, or Breath. 

Edited by Innovation

13 minutes ago, Innovation said:

I personally don’t think Maya can be revived. Regardless, I do believe that Adolin has Breath. Vasher would never create another Awakened Sword, considering his past. Azure’s blade probably was taken from Yesteel. The only other explanation is some kind of Spren illuminating the stones, or Breath. 

Oh I want Maya to be revived really bad. I just like how Adolin has talked to her all the time before his duels there is a love and respect for the blade and the spren. In my opinion 

1 hour ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

That's my thought as well. Maybe I'm colourblind, but doesn't that hair look silver rather than golden-blonde with dark flecks? Could this be someone with the royal locks of Idris? The rainbow only furthered that suspicion.