Unlicensed Hemalurgist

Ask me literally anything.

18 posts in this topic

Is your spike in the picture closer to being a traintrack spike or a tent peg?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chocolate or Vanilla?

White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, or Dark Chocolate?

Best chocolate brand?

Am I too obsessed with chocolate?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2018 at 4:56 PM, Silva said:

Is your spike in the picture closer to being a traintrack spike or a tent peg?

The latter; I always pictured the "standard" Hemalurgic spike being a sharpened chisel-like implement. Though I do think it's cool that they don't have to be a particular size or shape to work.

On 9/2/2018 at 4:58 PM, Life&Death said:

Chocolate or Vanilla?

White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, or Dark Chocolate?

Best chocolate brand?

Am I too obsessed with chocolate?

Vanilla, Milk Chocolate, Hershey's, and yes.

Edited by Unlicensed Hemalurgist
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does one get a hemalurgy license? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ask Harmony very nicely. You can mail it through whatever Cosmere postal service delivers Hoid's letters.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't you get a license?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Unlicensed Hemalurgist

1: Why should we not worry about you?

2: Is what it is really what it is? assuming of course that what it is is not what it would be if it where not what it currently is not, would it be what it is now if it were able to be not what it wants to be, allowing for the possibility that it is what it will be when it is what it isn't able to be.

3: What is your favorite color that has a name longer than 10 letters?

4: Do you prefer chairs with wheels or not?

5: If you were to create a language that has only 5 letters. What sounds would they make?

6: What color is your hair currently.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Why don't you get a license?

Because what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own secret Hemalurgic laboratories is none of the government's business, dadgummit! *shakes fist*

41 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

@Unlicensed Hemalurgist

1: Why should we not worry about you?

2: Is what it is really what it is? assuming of course that what it is is not what it would be if it where not what it currently is not, would it be what it is now if it were able to be not what it wants to be, allowing for the possibility that it is what it will be when it is what it isn't able to be.

3: What is your favorite color that has a name longer than 10 letters?

4: Do you prefer chairs with wheels or not?

5: If you were to create a language that has only 5 letters. What sounds would they make?

6: What color is your hair currently.

  1. Because I'm just so full of sweetness and light. (And metal spikes, to be fair, but there's sweetness and light in there too. In high school I was also voted "most likely to interpret the Intent of Odium non-misanthropically if he became its Vessel," so I've got that going for me too.
  2. It really is what it is. People don't think be like it is, but it do.
  3. Pale Vermillion. Either that or Midnight Blue.
  4. I like chairs without wheels, that way I don't get distracted by all the rolling around when I'm trying to work.
  5. I actually have a conlang that's something like this. It's a language of an underwater human civilization like in Hal Clement's Ocean on Top, although unlike Clement's oceanic civilization this one isn't mute. Their spoken language only contains the five vowels-- A ("ah"), E ("eh"), I ("ee"), O ("oh"), and U ("oo"), with M, R, and the Hebrew het ("ח," sort of a phlegmy "ch") as their only sounds. Lots of glottal stops. I imagine it sounding like a combination of Hawaiian and whalesong.
  6. Very dark brown, though I started getting a few silvery hairs in college. I like them, it makes me look mature and distinguished. Aging like a fine wine!
Edited by Unlicensed Hemalurgist
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gandalf or Saruman?

Pepsi or Coke?

Which cosmere character would fit in well with your family?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you serious when you say anything?

In that case, what is your deepest, darkest secret?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The title is 'ask' you anything, but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll give a satisfactory answer, or any answer at all. Am I wrong?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2018 at 3:01 PM, Nathrangking said:

Gandalf or Saruman?

Pepsi or Coke?

Which cosmere character would fit in well with your family?

1) Saruman, because Christopher Lee is a joy to watch. 

2) Cherry Coke.

3) With my family? Uh, Renarin's kind of nice I guess.

On 12/25/2018 at 5:57 PM, Element of Chaos said:

Are you serious when you say anything?

In that case, what is your deepest, darkest secret?

1) Yes. 

2) The first week I had my driver's license, I blasted through a crosswalk without even noticing and nearly ran someone down. I was terrified of driving for a year afterward.

On 12/27/2018 at 0:43 AM, Brightness Warrior said:

The title is 'ask' you anything, but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll give a satisfactory answer, or any answer at all. Am I wrong?

Well it's a little embarrassing. I used to log in automatically, but I got a new Chromebook and forgot my password, so I haven't been posting for a while. But I will try to give answers that are satisfactory, or at least unsatisfactory in a humorous way. 

On 12/27/2018 at 11:31 PM, StormblessedSurvivor said:

D&D? Any RPGs?

Weirdest thing you've ever seen or done? 

1) I was on a bit of a D&D 3.5 homebrewing kick in undergrad/grad school, and still have a huge collection of splatbook PDFs that I riffle through occasionally when I'm feeling nostalgic. Nowadays, there's an old Star Wars RPG that I really like, mostly because it uses all the really cool and obscure Legends stuff from the New Jedi Order era. 

2) Hmm, that's tough. I'm kind of a boring person. In terms of weird things I've done? Well, I was once blessed last year with an actual sacred Catholic relic (the toe bone of a saint whose name I wished I remembered). In terms of weird things I've seen, there was that time a Californian friend of mine Skyped me as, unbeknownst to him, the World Naked Bike Ride (NSFW obviously) was going on outside his window. That was a memorably weird moment, since neither of us had ever heard of that before! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question:

Could you tell me how i can respond to a comment, so that everyone can see the original comments and i don't have to spell it out in my message?

And how do i make a signature to appear under my comments?

Thank you very much :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But the important question:

1. Do you think that the darker spots, which we can see on the moon, look like the continents?

2. Is broccoli just the envy version of cauliflower?

3. If you dont talk: does your tongue lie on the bottom of your mouth or does it kind of hover in the middle?

4. Whats does a religious mess and barfing have in common?

5. Aren't raisins just grapes without body lotion?

Have a nice day ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2019 at 9:27 AM, Lisa, Reading Spren said:

I have a question:

Could you tell me how i can respond to a comment, so that everyone can see the original comments and i don't have to spell it out in my message?

And how do i make a signature to appear under my comments?

Thank you very much :D

I honestly forgot how I did it. It's somewhere in the profile editing controls, I know that. 

Now to the important stuff: 

  1. Hmm. Not really. One of them kinda looks like the Americas, I guess, if you look at it funny. 
  2. Cauliflower's just broccoli that ain't got no culture.
  3. It hovers in the middle, with the tip pressed against that little ridge in my palate behind my upper front teeth. 
  4. No idea.
  5. Yep, seems apt.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 5:48 PM, Unlicensed Hemalurgist said:

Because what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own secret Hemalurgic laboratories is none of the government's business, dadgummit! 

...Wait, does the government watch for Hemalurgy? 

Would the above be their business if it was nonconsenting? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.