At the counter sat a young man, questioning incoming patients als directing them to the right waiting space.

At Hellbents request he looked up and asked him to wait for a minute. He then sent someone to fetch Mira.

A short while later Mira entered the room and walked over to Hellbent. She was a short, portly woman wearing a bloddied piece of cloth around her hips.

"You want to work here? Do you have any experience with healing?"

I set Mira as an Npc, so that someone can react here and logically fetch one of the chars, but now I get the feeling that I should flesh her out more. I'll create a description and post it in the pm tomorrow.

Mira nodded and beckoned him to follow her. She led him to small room in which a woman lay. Her leg was sliced opend, only partially healed and pus was leaking out of the wound. It stank and she was sweating, her lids half closed, not even aware that someone entered.
"All right. You can always learn something here. If you are willing to help people."
She met him with a stare and then turned to the woman.
"Look at her. Do you have an idea where to start, what to do?"
She then added:
"If you don't it's fine. I can show you."

Mira looked him over, then nodded.
"Do it. You can also use investiture. If you know something that helps."
With a last sceptical look at him she gestured to a bowl with water and other supplies.
"Try it. I'll correct you before you accidently kill her."

A large man in a worn cloak and pants burst through the door, carrying a wounded woman, using his legs to kick the hospital's door open without breaking them. "Need heal." He said in a deep voice, but not inhumanly so. "Woman injured." He added as he walked inside. The man himself was grey, almost like a corpse and without colour. He wasn't panting though he traveled far in a sprint.

A nurse knocked at the door and entered the room.
"We have an emergency in the hallway."
she annonced quietly and Mira nodded, shooing Hellbent out of the room, gesturing to the nurse to look after the young woman lying there. She then limped to the hallway and saw a strange man, or creature, she corrected herself, carrying a wounded woman.

Frowning she went to the pair and threw a quick look and the patient.
"Follow me. We need to lay her down, so that I can have a look."
Giving the man a long, suspicius look she led them to a room only a few steps away.

As they reached the room, Deras set the injured woman down to where the doctor indicated and stepped back, eyes looking from the woman, to the doctor, to the environment. He wasn't too sure what else to do or if he could still help. "Can help?" He asked the doctor.

Mira hesitated a moment, astonished, that the man, she decided on man, until she knew what it was, wanted to help.
"Do you know the extend of her injuries?"
she asked him, while checking the breathing and the heartbeat, eyes narrowing. Especially the breathing didn't sound too well.

"Not specific. Only that eyes see." He replied, pointing to his eyes when he said the word 'eyes.' He wasn't sure if he should add that she could heal from stormlight as that may be a secret to the woman, but it could also speed-up her recovery.

Mira nodded, then set to work. She looked over the woman carefully, listened to her breath, looking how each vein was placed. The injury was severe, and there wasn't much time left. But still she worked slowly, carfully, removing a part of her clothes, so that she could get a good impression of her body. Every body was different, but still somehow the same. She had to know the little specifics of this body, to get the stamp right. If she got it wrong, the woman would die.
When she set to carve the stamp her breathing was steady, her hands calm. She closed her eyes for a moment, then began working. Her movements were quick, sure, showing the experience of a long life. It didn't take long, compared to creating a completetly new stamp at least, she had seen similar injuries before and therefore knew which pattern to base the stamp on. When she was finished she checked it and rechecked, before inking it and pressing it to the womans side.
For half a heartbeat the world stood still, then the stamp took and the womand started breathing easier. A slight smile crept about Mira's face, the first in a row of days. It was there only for a moment, then vanished. She carefully pulled a blanket over the woman and turned to the man.
"She will be fine. Thank you for carrying her here."

She took a deep breath and set her carving tools aside, before facing the man with a stern look on her face.

"Who and more specifically, what, are you?"

When the doctor said that the woman would be fine, Deras nodded, he was worried for the woman, though he did not know why as he was not even acquainted with her. The doctor started asking him other questions though. "Deras." He gestured to himself. "Not know what exactly. Only know large strength, high jumps, and speed."

I also thought it's the same time as SDW. That's one of the main reason I introduced Mira, because BoS ask Cyanic to take her here and I wanted them to be able to continue their rp as all PCs working here are bound in the war.

Mira gave ihm a short nod. Not trusting hin. She then went over to the woman and checked her status.

10 hours ago, Cyanic said:

"Understood." He nodded and stayed where he was.

O'tay.

After Mira left, Ida sits up and throws Stephen as a dagger across the room. She immediately gets out of bed and goes into flamestance. But stops when she realizes it's just Deras and the assistant.

Edited by BringerofShadows
'Cuz Ink is a grammar Nazi.

"Good." He nodded again, reaching her side. Hopefully the assistant ran out to tell the doctor from earlier that the woman was awake. "Occured to me, that do not know each other name." He said, smiling for the first time. That he could remember, he had never smiled since the time he awakened. He gestured to himself. "Deras, but suppose you might know already."

Edited by Cyanic