Alleyverse Characters

Archer

OP character approval  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Legend (Page 89) be approved?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, beantheboy12 said:

This was actually the draft to be put in a google sheet, but I ran out of patience and just posted this.

The thing is, think about the nicrosil combos I left out. Iron would kill you, Tin, not that useful, Copper is kinda dumb, Electrum, we don't know what happens when you flair, cadmium and bend alloy don't have much need of flairing, same with chromium and nicrosil. Atium, you don't access it in large amounts anyway.

I can make the case some of them would be pretty useful.

F-Nicrosil/A-Tin: Pretty much a tinmind where you don’t have to store individual attributes in separate metals. Also, super enhanced senses are useful.

F-Nicrosil/A-Bronze: Enhanced Seeking is super useful. You could pierce copperclouds, and Seek from a massive distance away.

F-Nicrosil/A-Bendalloy: You can slow down time, but with Nicrosil even further. So even faster things (such an explosion) could be completely stopped. Even things like other fast people, trains etc.

F-Nicrosil/A-Cadmium: Enhanced Cadmium in one supertap could pretty much send you many years into the future. Not combat useful though.

F-Nicrosil/A-Chromium: Enhanced Leeching. That means you could Leech far more than normal, which means way more Investiture, Shardplate, Blade.

F-Nicrosil/A-Nicroburst: On the other side, enhanced nicroburst would allow you to Nicroburst so,some far behind normal, giving them a huge multiplier on an already boosted power. Plus, compounding. So if they ever get something like a medallion, they could store that power, and compound till they have an infinite stock of that power.

1 minute ago, I think I am here. said:

I can make the case some of them would be pretty useful.

F-Nicrosil/A-Tin: Pretty much a tinmind where you don’t have to store individual attributes in separate metals. Also, super enhanced senses are useful.

F-Nicrosil/A-Bronze: Enhanced Seeking is super useful. You could pierce copperclouds, and Seek from a massive distance away.

F-Nicrosil/A-Bendalloy: You can slow down time, but with Nicrosil even further. So even faster things (such an explosion) could be completely stopped. Even things like other fast people, trains etc.

F-Nicrosil/A-Cadmium: Enhanced Cadmium in one supertap could pretty much send you many years into the future. Not combat useful though.

F-Nicrosil/A-Chromium: Enhanced Leeching. That means you could Leech far more than normal, which means way more Investiture, Shardplate, Blade.

F-Nicrosil/A-Nicroburst: On the other side, enhanced nicroburst would allow you to Nicroburst so,some far behind normal, giving them a huge multiplier on an already boosted power. Plus, compounding. So if they ever get something like a medallion, they could store that power, and compound till they have an infinite stock of that power.

Keep in mind, this is all combat based. So a tin mind with different attributes isn't all that useful. 

Seeking, what really is it going to do for you in the alley verse? I mean, piercing copper clouds is great and all, I only know one smoker though. 

Bendalloy maybe should have been purple, I considered it but leaned more away,

Cadmium, time travel isn't helpful in combat.

Chromium, oops. Still don't know how leaching works across other magic systems so if it kills shardplate, definitely green.

And I automatically pinked all compounders.

39 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

There are actually 289, and I just considered them all. :P If you want, I made a chart with all the combinations. Pink is a definitely not, Green is a definitely, Purple is a possibly, I want the mods to look over those. And A steel F Gold is supposed to be purple

IMG_0726.thumb.JPG.5fbe73472c1dcd0e22989881bdca9fba.JPG

Discounting Atium due to availability and compounding as it's measured separately in the Index.

But in addition, twinborn powers aren't the only things that can combo so it's still easier to adjust as needed. An iron ferring / Windrunner for example has some awesome synergy.
Also the Index is already complex enough, I'd rather avoid adding tables that people have to read through.

1 minute ago, Voidus said:

Discounting Atium due to availability and compounding as it's measured separately in the Index.

But in addition, twinborn powers aren't the only things that can combo so it's still easier to adjust as needed. An iron ferring / Windrunner for example has some awesome synergy.
Also the Index is already complex enough, I'd rather avoid adding tables that people have to read through.

Ok cool B). Just trying to help.

I expected Benson to be dead by now, and he'll be dead soon. So I just want to develop this character who is probably too powerful, I just want a character I can just be myself as, so I made me. If it seems specific, that's because I just looked at myself and thought about the things.

Alesandrel Jutharlin:

Spoiler

Name: Alesandrel Jutharlin goes by AJ

Physical Characteristics: 3 scars: One on eyelid, left leg, and back of left hand. Burn marks on back. Short wide feet. Small amount of belly fat.

Investiture: Mistborn

Skills: Knows basics in fighting with mid-length swords. Skilled in the art of dodging attacks and attacking directly after. Good aim with guns.

Equipment: An obsidian saber, (one sided) aluminum lined metal vials containing 14 metals, (all but gold and aluminum). A coin pouch, black leather jacket he wears every day. Two beads of atium kept in an aluminum lined pocket located two inches to the right of the heart on the jacket.

Weaknesses: Won’t hurt a person unless provoked. Has a phobia of wasps. Gets dehydrated easily and gets a headache and vertigo under temperatures 6º F higher than what he’s used to this season. When fires a gun, feels pain, no matter how much knockback the gun has. Panics if he can’t move his torso and arms. Slow. Can’t outrun any other pewterarm and would lose in a race with anyone if he had no pewter. Feels sick at the sight of pain or large amounts of blood. Affects physical ability. Can’t fight with large weapons such as longswords, axes, or shardblades.

Family: Father: House lord Valrin Jutharlin (mistborn) Mother: Annel Jutharlin (soother) Sisters: Sencria (pewterarm) Ralia (seeker) and Ecalren (none) Brother: Daival (soother, dead) Girlfriend: Ahelthi: (skaa, dead)

Home Planet: Scadrial

Backstory: He was the second son of a great house. His brother had been trained his entire life to take the torch from his father while AJ was unimportant in the background. He could often leave without his father noticing for days on end and live on the streets of the town. He met Ahelthi and fell in love and was secretly married to her.

His father being an extremely pureblooded noble allomancer with an allomancer wife and a soothing son suspected that he had allomantic potential and just needed to snap. While AJ slept, his father took him from his bed and scorched his back, effectively snapping him. He discovered the freedom of pushing himself around a misty night and breathing the cold night air.

After his brother died of disease, he suddenly had a ton of attention and his relationship with Ahelthi was discovered. But, his friend in the palace tipped him that his father was furious and AJ immediately rushed to protect his girlfriend from his berserking father.

He arrived at her poor crumbling house to his furious father waiting in the doorway. AJ panicked and ran away to alley city to build a new life, separate from responsibility of a whole house. He then was quickly educated on the base 16 metals and began to practice with them.

Guild: TUBA

Psyche: Makes decisions based on logic and facts. Doesn’t connect with people very well. Is introverted and organised.

Personality: Generally upbeat unless under stress. When stressed, he becomes overly sensative, inquisitive, and logical.

Appearance: Long black hair, Brown eyes, Tan skin, 6’1” 165 lbs generally called “skinny” but has a naturally muscular build. No stronger than an average man though. Age 17

Theme Song: Fight Song by Rachel Platten

Fighting Style: Will either stay under cover and spray with coins, or in close combat, jump to his opponents right the second they take a strike and attempt to score a hit on the torso. If he doesn’t want to hurt his opponent, he will attack with the blunt side of his sword.

Alright, I've got another Talent for Jonathon: Reversal. It's pretty much a retooling of Grandpa Smedry's "being late" Talent, in that it's fairly powerful but quite easily works against him by either sabotaging him or just generally being hard to control.

Thoughts?

Edited by Invocation

Spoiler

Name: Askaldar

Physical Characteristic: Horizontal scars running across his cheeks. Long fingers, and very flexible toes.

Skills: Complete Allomantical powers. Flexible toes allow him to pick up things with his feet. {tell me that isn’t going to be useful} An eye for design (actually two eyes, but you get the idea.)

Equipment: Mistcloak (not really useful but it looks so cool.), coin pouch, and glass knife.

Weakness: He follows the moral law (for all intents and purposes of surviving on the streets, this is a weakness. But to be clear I don’t think following the moral law and being nice is weakness, and neither does Askaldar.) He doesn’t like killing people, it hurts too much. He won’t attack someone when they’re down, unless someone else is in danger. He won’t hurt innocent people. He gets really cranky when he hasn’t eaten or slept in a while. Doesn’t use the complete scope of his Allomantic powers because he had to learn most of it by himself. He doesn’t use the Temporal metals and isn’t very good at copper, zinc, and.

Family: Father: A skaa craftsman named Crestin. He worked in the cloth trade as a designer of clothes for nobility. (See the eye for design part?) Mother: Meira helps Askaldar’s father in the trade. Sister: Kilara had married and left a few years before Askaldar came to the Alleyverse.

Backstory: Askaldar’s family lived in the countryside, privileged skaa working under a plantation master who saw the benefit of utilizing Askaldar’s Father’s skills.  One day Askaldar was walking down a road in the countryside, he saw a suspicious group of men with iron spikes in their eyes and carrying large plates covered in metal foil. Recognizing them as inquisitors, Askaldar followed them and the sweet smell coming from the plates. The inquisitors opened a door into the air. It was like the fabric of the world was torn and a hole was opened. Askaldar followed them through. He saw a blinding blue light and fell. When the light cleared he saw a different world, without ash. The steel inquisitors turned on the commotion and fired at him. In the split second Askaldar snapped. he came into his full mistborn power. Unfortunately, he did not have any understanding of his power. He burned steel instinctively pushing on the coins, but it wasn’t enough and the coins slashed into his face. But fear took over and Askaldar pulled wrenching the foil off the plate then pushed sending the metal into the face of a steel inquisitor. He pulled on the coins that had passed behind him jumped over them and pushed them into the other inquisitors. As these were only Dark Alley inquisitors and were more in the line of baking dark arts, as apposed to hemalurgy dark arts, they ran. Askaldar picked himself from where he had fallen. Behind him the door was closing. He jumped toward it but paused. He had heard enough stories to know he was an Allomancer, and what they did to Skaa misting’s and mistborn. He decided to stay in the land with the strange sun. And became a homeless in the Alleyverse.

Guild: Unknown

Psyche: Hates killing people because it hurts too much too see someone drained of life. Won’t commit crimes because of his morality. He wants people to believe the truth about him. And he feels hurt when they think he did something he really didn’t (Unless its cool, then he feels guilty.) If you met him you would think of him as nice, always wanting to walk the extra mile for you, and he wants to help. He suffers from guilt for years if he’s done something wrong, or if he missed an opportunity. Now however he is trying to keep moving and to stop thinking of what could have happened and react to what did happen. He hate people who hurt innocents and enjoys giving them what they deserve, and feels only a little guilty for enjoying it so much.

Personality: Introverted, quiet. He tries to make people feel comfortable. He has a wry sense of humor. He is analytical, and tries to be helpful to people. 

Appearance: Hazel eyes, with strong features. Tall and lithe, his scars aren’t very deep but they still are visible.

Theme Song: Danse Macabre and Carnival of the Animals By Saint-Saens (you’ve got to listen to them.)

Fighting Style: He uses almost exclusively Iron pulling and steel pushing,  with pewter. He avoids hand to hand because he doesn’t have much experience fighting, besides a few tussle he had back home. He will fight savagely if he or someone else is threatened.

This is my first time in the Alleyverse. Sorry if I made some error with my character sheet.
Edited by FatherTiempo

7 minutes ago, FatherTiempo said:
  Hide contents

Physical Characteristic: Horizontal scars running across his cheeks. Long fingers, and very flexible toes.

Skills: Complete Allomantical powers. Flexible toes allow him to pick up things with his feet. {tell me that isn’t going to be useful} An eye for design (actually two eyes, but you get the idea.)

Equipment: Mistcloak (not really useful but it looks so cool.), coin pouch, and glass knife.

Weakness: He follows the moral law (for all intents and purposes of surviving on the streets, this is a weakness. But to be clear I don’t think following the moral law and being nice is weakness, and neither does Askaldar.) He doesn’t like killing people, it hurts too much. He won’t attack someone when they’re down, unless someone else is in danger. He won’t hurt innocent people. He gets really cranky when he hasn’t eaten or slept in a while. Doesn’t use the complete scope of his Allomantic powers because he had to learn most of it by himself. He doesn’t use the Temporal metals and isn’t very good at copper, zinc, and.

Family: Father: A skaa craftsman named Crestin. He worked in the cloth trade as a designer of clothes for nobility. (See the eye for design part?) Mother: Meira helps Askaldar’s father in the trade. Sister: Kilara had married and left a few years before Askaldar came to the Alleyverse.

Backstory: Askaldar’s family lived in the countryside, privileged skaa working under a plantation master who saw the benefit of utilizing Askaldar’s Father’s skills.  One day Askaldar was walking down a road in the countryside, he saw a suspicious group of men with iron spikes in their eyes and carrying large plates covered in metal foil. Recognizing them as inquisitors, Askaldar followed them and the sweet smell coming from the plates. The inquisitors opened a door into the air. It was like the fabric of the world was torn and a hole was opened. Askaldar followed them through. He saw a blinding blue light and fell. When the light cleared he saw a different world, without ash. The steel inquisitors turned on the commotion and fired at him. In the split second Askaldar snapped. he came into his full mistborn power. Unfortunately, he did not have any understanding of his power. He burned steel instinctively pushing on the coins, but it wasn’t enough and the coins slashed into his face. But fear took over and Askaldar pulled wrenching the foil off the plate then pushed sending the metal into the face of a steel inquisitor. He pulled on the coins that had passed behind him jumped over them and pushed them into the other inquisitors. As these were only Dark Alley inquisitors and were more in the line of baking dark arts, as apposed to hemalurgy dark arts, they ran. Askaldar picked himself from where he had fallen. Behind him the door was closing. He jumped toward it but paused. He had heard enough stories to know he was an Allomancer, and what they did to Skaa misting’s and mistborn. He decided to stay in the land with the strange sun. And became a homeless in the Alleyverse.

Psyche: Hates killing people because it hurts too much too see someone drained of life. Won’t commit crimes because of his morality. He wants people to believe the truth about him. And he feels hurt when they think he did something he really didn’t (Unless its cool, then he feels guilty.) If you met him you would think of him as nice, always wanting to walk the extra mile for you, and he wants to help. He suffers from guilt for years if he’s done something wrong, or if he missed an opportunity. Now however he is trying to keep moving and to stop thinking of what could have happened and react to what did happen. He hate people who hurt innocents and enjoys giving them what they deserve, and feels only a little guilty for enjoying it so much.

Personality: Introverted, quiet. He tries to make people feel comfortable. He has a wry sense of humor. He is analytical, and tries to be helpful to people. 

Appearance: Hazel eyes, with strong features. Tall and lithe, his scars aren’t very deep but they still are visible.

Theme Song: Danse Macabre and Carnival of the Animals By Saint-Saens (you’ve got to listen to them.)

Fighting Style: He uses almost exclusively Iron pulling and steel pushing,  with pewter. He avoids hand to hand because he doesn’t have much experience fighting, besides a few tussle he had back home. He will fight savagely if he or someone else is threatened.

This is my first time in the Alleyverse. Sorry if I made some error with my character sheet.

There is no error on the sheet, we’ll done actually! But the thing is, your skills amount to roughly 50 plus 150 for Mistborn. I think you need a few more weaknesses 

Hmmm I thought about that although since my character's environment didn't allow for training and/ or use of Temporal, Enhancement, or God metals (and minimal practice with Mental metals) could count toward a few weaknesses. Although the eye for design probably added 45 of those additional skill points.

On another note. That was amazing calculation! I only posted that a few minutes ago.

Edited by FatherTiempo

On 2/15/2019 at 7:59 PM, Invocation said:

@Voidus I have absurd amount of respect for what you and the other mods do for us here on the Shard, especially when it comes to stuff like this, and I am very sorry to once again add to the backlog of characters. No rush on this one, so take literally as much time as you (or any of the other mods) need.

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Jonathon Smedry

Physical Characteristics: Sandy hair, just shy of 6' tall, blue eyes, 22 years of age, very fit from hundreds of hours of swinging a Shardblade.

Talent: Passing Through (Prime) (+50) - He can pass through things and things can pass through him.

Skills: Skilled in the Shard-stances. (+60)

Equipment: Shardblade (+30), Cognitive Mask Aviar (+10)

Weakness: Sometimes his Talent makes him fall into the ground partially and then end up doing a flip when he becomes solid again as his sunken parts are then forced out of what they've sunken into. Also can happen with a wall and send him flying laterally.

Family: The entire Smedry clan, though he doesn't know it.

Home Planet: Technically Smedry-Earth, but he doesn't remember it. He's been in the Alleycity for as long as he can remember.

Backstory: His parents fled their home, and their talent was enough to accidentally land them into the Alleycity while his mother was pregnant with Jonathon. They disappeared when Jonathon was 13 and he's been on his own the whole time since, mostly hiding in ruined sections of city.

Guild: Unaffiliated.

Personality: Likes to make puns, enthusiastic, independant. Enjoys scaring people by sticking his head out of a wall and screaming at them, or saying something and disappearing. Super protective of the people he cares enough about to designate as family.

Theme Song: Me and Mine - The Brothers Bright

Fighting Style: Shardblade stances.

Point total = 150, with no accounting for weakness.

I personally don't think that is a possible talent.

Just now, Ark1002 said:

I personally don't think that is a possible talent.

What do you think about my replacement? 

3 hours ago, Invocation said:

Alright, I've got another Talent for Jonathon: Reversal. It's pretty much a retooling of Grandpa Smedry's "getting lost" Talent, in that it's fairly powerful but quite easily works against him by either sabotaging him or just generally being hard to control.

Thoughts?

Just now, Invocation said:

Alright, I've got another Talent for Jonathon: Reversal. It's pretty much a retooling of Grandpa Smedry's "getting lost" Talent, in that it's fairly powerful but quite easily works against him by either sabotaging him or just generally being hard to control.

Thoughts?

1. That's Kaz, not Grandpa Smedry

2. What does that even mean?

7 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

1. That's Kaz, not Grandpa Smedry

I messed that up really bad. I mean that to say being late.

8 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

2. What does that even mean?

Basically he keeps getting turned around constantly but when he's able to actually use it properly he can turn other people/things around.

On 2/16/2019 at 7:54 PM, Voidus said:

Didn't mean for that all to be directed at you, sorry if it came across that way. I was tired and irritated at the time. It was just a general statement.

'Tis fine.  I would rather someone point out my mistakes in a critical way than let me go on making them.

And I'll re-submit Necromacer, edited and far less OP.  @Lord Meeker

Necromancer:

Spoiler

Name:  Jonathan Thomas, aka Necromancer

Appearance:  Varies.   Is always a stocky man of differing age.

Personality:  Gruff.  Carries scars from what he witnessed in the ISS and in Kansas City.  Still reasonably sane, but hates all people, especially other epics.  Holds a very special hate for criminals.

Investiture:  A time-manipulation epic.  He can only manipulate the age of living things.  He can't advance a sentient being to death, and the affects are temporary, only while the victim is within one-hundred feet of him.  With non-sentient animals, the affects are permanent, but he still cannot advance the animal to death.  With plants, he can use his ability to make the plant grow in whatever way he chooses.  This ability only works within 100 feet (30.48 meters) of him.  He can use his ability to freeze time for an organism, eliminating their need to respirate and eat.  Their normal activity is unaffected.  He can use his ability on himself, to heal wounds. For lethal wounds, he rewinds time to where he never received the wound, and for nonlethal wounds he advances time so he instantly heals.  This gives him rudimentary prime invincibility, but it doesn't happen automatically.  The ability allows him to kill extremely powerful epics, as they aren't immune to age affects.

Skills:  Very smart, and a good shot with a gun.  He is a skilled geneticist, and a thorough botanist.

Weaknesses:  His epic weakness is bees.  He has an unfortunate accident in researching genetics with a tank of bees.  He never bothered to learn combat skills beyond simple firearms training.  For some reason, he is unable to affect bees with his powers.

Backstory:  Was born in the suburbs of Kansas City.  Became very interested in genetics, and went to college for it.  He got a space on the ISS, and went up to perform expirements with genetics.  Calamity came, killing everyone on the station, but turning him into an epic.  He used his abilities to stop time for himself out in space, and floated for what seemed like an eternity.  When he'd finally crashed down from orbit, he saw the devastation of his hometown.  By that time, calamity had been defeated.  He put himself in stasis, and was kidnapped by interdimensional slave traders.  He killed them, but not before he was carted to the Alleyverse.

Guild Affiliation:  The Dark Alley

Edited by King Taravangian
Had to add some stuff.

So 100% if the time so far Voidus and I have disagreed so this is by no means final :P. But still, I find it fun

Necromancer:

Spoiler

Nah. Forget it. I can’t score epics accurately. Though I wonder what Voidus’s system is.

Edited by beantheboy12

While I do appreciate the help @beantheboy12. @Voidus has a system for epics. Help with scoring the powers and skills is acceptable but please dont score the weakness as that could be different depending on the Mod. The index for the most part is solid. Weakness is score based on mod assigned. 

@Voidus this is my personal opinion but this still seems a but too powerful. Time is fickle and likes it's own. 

Equipment: Mistcloak (not really useful but it looks so cool.), coin pouch, and obsidian knife.

Weakness: He follows the moral law (for all intents and purposes of surviving on the streets, this is a weakness. But to be clear I don’t think following the moral law and being nice is weakness, and neither does Askaldar.) He doesn’t like killing people, it hurts too much. He won’t attack someone when they’re down, unless someone else is in danger. He won’t hurt innocent people. He gets really cranky when he hasn’t eaten or slept in a while. Doesn’t use the complete scope of his Allomantic powers. He doesn't use Chromium, Nicrosil, Aluminum, Duralumin, Cadmium, Cerrobend, Gold, Electrum and he doesn't use Atium because it's hard to come by in the Alleyverse. (I'm not even counting Larasium since I'm not even that far in the Mistborn series.) He's also not very good with Zinc, Brass, Copper, or Bronze.

Family: Father: A skaa craftsman named Crummel. He worked in the cloth trade as a designer of clothes for nobility. (See the eye for design part?) 
Mother: Meira helps Askaldar’s father in the trade. 
Sister: Kilara had married and left a few years before Askaldar came to the Alleyverse. 

Backstory: Askaldar’s family lived in the countryside, privileged skaa working under a plantation master who saw the benefit of utilizing Askaldar’s Father’s skills.  One day Askaldar was walking down a road in the countryside, he saw a suspicious group of men with iron spikes in their eyes and carrying large plates covered in metal foil. Recognizing them as inquisitors, Askaldar followed them and the sweet smell coming from the plates. The inquisitors opened a door into the air. It was like the fabric of the world was torn and a hole was opened. Askaldar followed them through. He saw a blinding blue light and fell. When the light cleared he saw a different world, without ash. The steel inquisitors turned on the commotion and fired at him. In the split second Askaldar snapped. he came into his full mistborn power. Unfortunately, he did not have any understanding of his power. He burned steel instinctively pushing on the coins, but it wasn’t enough and the coins slashed into his face. But fear took over and Askaldar pulled wrenching the foil off the plate then pushed sending the metal into the face of a steel inquisitor. He pulled on the coins that had passed behind him jumped over them and pushed them into the other inquisitors. As these were only Dark Alley inquisitors and were more in the line of baking dark arts, as apposed to hemalurgy dark arts, they ran. Askaldar picked himself from where he had fallen. Behind him the door was closing. He jumped toward it but paused. He had heard enough stories to know he was an Allomancer, and what they did to Skaa misting’s and mistborn. He decided to stay in the land with the strange sun. And became homeless in the Alleyverse

Psyche: Hates killing people because it hurts too much too see someone drained of life. Won’t commit crimes because of his morality. He wants people to believe the truth about him. And he feel hurt when they think he did something he really didn’t (Unless its cool, then he feels guilty.) If you met him you would think of him as nice, always wanting to walk the extra mile for you, and he wants to help. He suffers from guilt for years if he’s done something wrong, or if he missed an opportunity. Now however he is trying to keep moving and to stop thinking of what could have happened and react to what did happen. He hate people who hurt innocents and enjoys giving them what they deserve, and feels only a little guilty for enjoying it so much.

Theme Song: Danse Macabre and Carnival of the Animals Saint-Saens (you’ve got to listen to them.)

Fighting Style: He uses almost exclusively Iron pulling and steel pushing, with pewter. He avoids hand to hand he doesn’t have much experience besides a few tussle he had back home, but he will fight savagely if he or someone else is threatened.

This is my final character sheet for Askaldar.

Notes:

I would place total weaknesses at -85, -10 for personality and psyche, and -75 because he can't use half of the Allomantic metals, is bad at another fourth and there are virtually no God metals in the Alleyverse. Total skills would be about +200 I think. Entirely, around about 140-150 points.

Edited by FatherTiempo

5 minutes ago, FatherTiempo said:

Theme Song: Danse Macabre and Carnival of the Animals Saint-Saens (you’ve got to listen to them.)

Great choices! I have the Hidden Citizens re-make of "Romeo and Juliet" on a Kelsier playlist, I love detailed classical music for Mistborn characters, it's so twirly and mystical.