Ask Me Anything

Barbarian AL

@Barbarian ALIf shalebark grows in a forest and no one sees it, how much does tallew cost in Azir? 

Which cosmere world is best suited for your temperament?

Favorite movie?

What is your shardic intent?

If you could  have any cosmere creature as a pet what would you get?

If you were fighting an army of super intelligent groundhogs which cosmere character would you want to have by your side?

Pepsi or Coke?

If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

Which cosmere character would fit in well with your family?

Olives on pizza yes or no?

Favorite mythological hero
What is your opinion of brandon's magic building?

EDIT: @Barbarian AL as an answer to the relation of Shalebark and Tallew I would say that the butterfly effect might well impact the price of Tallew.
Edited by Nathrangking

8 hours ago, Alvron said:

Why do you dislike people that hate bicycles?

I have an irrational fear of my bike being stolen one day. Well It's not that irrational if i'm honest. I had a beautiful red bike (That I named Jolene) once. I loved that bike so much but I never used to chain it much. One day, I did. Next to a BMW I8 that belonged to a wealthy man in my area, inside a private parking lot. You'd imagine that the bike was in the safest spot in Belfast. I did however chain it through the wheel and not the frame and so someone took the whole bike and left the back wheel chained to the fence. I called the Police, and they showed me no sympathy, didn't even bother check the surveillance cams. 

I decided that day that I will never stop holding onto Jolene the lovely bike. The pain of losing her made me what I am today. 

btw, I was going to write a quick explanation but I ended up expressing too much, forgive me :lol:      

4 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

@Barbarian ALIf shalebark grows in a forest and no one sees it, how much does tallew cost in Azir? 

Which cosmere world is best suited for your temperament?

Favorite movie?

What is your shardic intent?

If you could  have any cosmere creature as a pet what would you get?

If you were fighting an army of super intelligent groundhogs which cosmere character would you want to have by your side?

Pepsi or Coke?

If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

Which cosmere character would fit in well with your family?

Olives on pizza yes or no?

Favorite mythological hero
What is your opinion of brandon's magic building?

God, ok lol.

I really don't understand your first question, what does shalebark have to do with Tallew? That's my question back I guess.

Nalthis most likely would suit me best, I love colourful things and people.

My favourite movie is V For Vendetta (Or maybe Good Will Hunting)

If I had to choose an intent from the cosmere I would choose Devotion. If I'm to make one up then I'd be Serenity.

I would love an Honor Spren as a friend (Calling an Honor spren a pet is a little belittling so It would be a close companion instead lol)

Vin is my fighting buddy, always.

I drink neither as I am an Amateur athlete in MMA and I have to stay within my weight division at all time, unfortunately. Otherwise, Coke.

Vin again, however irrational.

Love that question. You know what, I think Dalinar would be perfect. I grew up in a conservative family (Though I'm fully a liberal) and Dalinar's no joke demeanour would fit well with my family members. He'd be respected and well regarded.

Definitely yes. All the olives. All of them!!

Gilgamesh. He's the first Hero to be hailed in history!!

I would write you a long paragraph describing how awesome i think it is but i'll spare you my geeking. Basically, I think its awesome!!!        

1 minute ago, Archer said:

@Barbarian AL What's the difference between North Ireland and Ireland?

Southern Ireland (Or just Ireland) Is a separate country from the UK. They are a European country and use the Euro currency like every other country in Europe. They also hold Irish passports and not English passports. The Northern section of Ireland was historically colonised by the British, who wanted to enforce the protestant Church over the Catholic church (Though other political reasons were at play). Today Northern Ireland is a British territory. People here hold British passports and use sterling pounds as a currency. They do however have their own parliament (Stormont). The Catholic (Nationalist) and protestant (Unionist) conflict continued however and there is still diplomatic war going on, some believe. Today though, I must emphasise, Belfast is at peace.

Interesting fact, the famous song "Zombie by The Cranberries" Is about the conflicts in Northern Ireland.       

4 hours ago, Barbarian AL said:

I decided that day that I will never stop holding onto Jolene the lovely bike. The pain of losing her made me what I am today.

Huh.  Sounds like a man took your Jolene.  That's a switch.

Let's see, questions...

3 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

Is Stannis Baratheon the one true king?

Hint: there is one correct answer to this question, and it isn’t no.

Also, you like fish sticks on pizza?

I love Stannis, hate how he died in the show. 

He is, by right of blood, the one true King. 

I don’t eat fish, or anything that comes out of the sea for that matter. So no fish sticks.:D

40 minutes ago, daschaich said:

Huh.  Sounds like a man took your Jolene.  That's a switch.

Let's see, questions...

Lol right, the irony.

- Also, White stripes. 

- No never, but its on the bucket list.

- Yes, especially how it will effect laws in the pharmaceutical industry, where I will be involved.

Edited by Barbarian AL

• 2 weeks later...