Calm before the Storm

Lord Meeker

Soul walked out of the nearby shadows and saw Rashan. He had not met him before, but had seen and heard of him. 

"Clearly he cannot hold his liquor." Soul said to his spren, Eleftheria. Grinning he settled down to watch what would happen, Aluminum burning comfortably in his stomach.

Disappointed that nothing interesting happened yet, Soul wandered off into the dark alley, to see what other mysteries it held.

"Maybe today I will actually get to kill someone." He muttered as he wandered off, being chastised by his spren for his bloodlust. Again.

Kalmar casually put on his disguiser's lenses. Appearing to be a random fellow, he stopped behind Rhazien, close enough to hear. It's that Voidus guy again, Kalmar thought. This was surprising. Maybe Rhazien can help him in his quest. Continuing to follow seemed like a good idea.

Dwig, who was asleep in an alley, shot awake from his bronze-induced nap. He walked out of the alley and drew his gold and silver revolver from his belt. "well well, looks as if the alley is empty, for now," Dwig tapped his leather bracelet and tapped his boot while waiting. After about ten seconds he dropped a coin and bounded after Rhazein 

7 minutes ago, Mraize said:

Shoot. I didn’t realize you were in the CR. Disregard the above post.

Kalmar was surprised. He had disappeared again. If experience was any indicator, Rhazien would soon show up again. Kalmar sat down and waited.

The robed figure turns towards the kneeling Rhazien.
"Please, stand, I'm not one for genuflecting as a rule." Voidus said. "Power is something of a specialty of mine. What is it that you ask?"

18 hours ago, Voidus said:

The robed figure turns towards the kneeling Rhazien.
"Please, stand, I'm not one for genuflecting as a rule." Voidus said. "Power is something of a specialty of mine. What is it that you ask?"

"I require hemalurgy my lord," Rhazien says standing. "Two spikes to be placed in my body."

Dwig, who had realized the Rhazein was just a figment of his imagination, flipped back around to the alley. "Now this, is somewhere I've been wanting to go for a very long time" Dwig looked around to see all the antics going on. He sees the race and decides to annoy the racers. "Heeey, yall down there. Ya got any alcohol or somtin" Dwig yawned and fell out of the sky, landing softly on the ground

Rashan recovers from hia drunkedness and realizes the race has already started. Knowing he can't beat someone who can both fly and teleport, he retreives a lasoo from the stables and, climbing a building, manages to get it around Esha. He jumps of the building, and her flight allows for him to trail on.

Stormfather, he thinks. This is what I get for starting a race drunk.

Rashan's lasoo realizes its not holding onto anything anymore, and Rashan starts plummeting to ground.

Damnation, Rashan thinks. I'm going to die.

He calls out to Esha in an attempt to guilt-trip her.

"Hey! I don't know what your ideals are, but aren't you supposed to be saving people? Well, I'm about to die so good luck having that on your conscious!"

Esha looks over her shoulder, hearing Rashan screaming. Immediately, she teleports next to him and Lashes him so he softly hits the ground, teleporting to her original position immediately after and continuing her fall.

Second Oath is "I will help those who are in need" by the way.

You didnt need that comma after 'get's', kidpen

Nei'an waited. He had the eyes of a rodent and knew nobody could sneak up on him.

He saw a moving shape, and, exhilarated, swung with all his might.

It was a shade.

Nei'an went home half dark and cursing. 

On 4/28/2018 at 3:49 AM, Mraize said:

"I require hemalurgy my lord," Rhazien says standing. "Two spikes to be placed in my body."

Voidus considers the figure before cocking his head, seeming to listen to something that isn't audible.
After a short time, his eyes refocus on Rhazien and he shakes his head.

"Perhaps another time, I have heard some troubling news." Voidus says.