Threnody- Silence's Homeworld

The Shadow

Sweet, thanks for that. *Goes to edit Coppermind*

EDIT: And now I'm getting some freaky formatting when I try to add the world to the character/place boxes. Help?

Edited by Kurkistan

This is how I was told it was spelled by the first person to get the answer out of Brandon. If it's not, I'll just move it on the wiki. Not a problem. Also, considering how active Peter's been lately, I think he's altruistic enough that he would have popped in here by now and told us if we were spelling it wrong.

I totally forgot whether I posted it or not, but I was the one to ask it of Peter. He was all "want me to spell it for you?" He is almost 100% positive that is how it is spelled. Threnody.

(And I definitely trust Peter's spelling over Brandon's; you guys have no idea how terrible his spelling is)

Interesting. "Threnody" is the name of a young female character in the Monster Blood Tattoo series, but that author routinely re-purposes real words - the main female character's first name is "Europe."

I wonder if the "first draft" excerpt he's reading aloud on the WoR tour is set on this world?

Interesting. "Threnody" is the name of a young female character in the Monster Blood Tattoo series, but that author routinely re-purposes real words - the main female character's first name is "Europe."

I wonder if the "first draft" excerpt he's reading aloud on the WoR tour is set on this world?

Yes I thought this very thing. I was like Threnody... isn't she a character in MTB and then my mind exploded needlessly because Cornish and Sanderson are two of my favourite authors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I totally forgot whether I posted it or not, but I was the one to ask it of Peter. He was all "want me to spell it for you?" He is almost 100% positive that is how it is spelled. Threnody.

(And I definitely trust Peter's spelling over Brandon's; you guys have no idea how terrible his spelling is)

Remember that whole "Adonasium" thing? XD

• Chaos locked this topic