police sketch artist game !!

dead-moth

Wow, that's really good! I guess when I said that my hair was parted on the left, I meant that the part was on the left, not that my hair parted to the left. My fault. Well done!

The picture is really large. Sorry!

Spoiler

IMG_0141.JPG

Edited by Hemalurgic_Headshot
my face

Oh, @dead-moth, since you've now seen me, would you consider drawing me? Not necessarily directly from a photo, just now that you have a good image of what I look like. I want to see what your artistic impression of me would look like. If you're too busy or don't want to, that's cool too. This sketch artist game is just as entertaining.

4 hours ago, dead-moth said:

@Erunion, @Cognizantastic, @Shqueeves -- Thank you guys so much haha :-D

@Hemalurgic_Headshot Huh. I was kinda close. :-) Thanks for playing !

@bleeder :

Hide contents

IMG_1768.PNG

Sweet Jesus

You're really quite excellent at this. 

Do you draw on paper? Or use, like, a pad to transfer it to digital?

Either way, keep it up.

Okay, I want to give this a try. =)

Spoiler

The shape of my face is pretty "soft" and round because I'm carrying a good bit of extra weight. (My neck is also pretty sturdy as a result.) I don't have a cleft chin. Most of my ancestry comes from Europe--Sweden, Britain, Germany, and Ireland are major components. My skin's pretty pale, and I have a few freckles that mostly show up when I spend time in the sun. The bridge of my nose is relatively high, and there's a bit of a bump about halfway down it. The tip of my nose is pretty boring--blunt, roundish, average-size, and neither upturned nor downturned. I think my lips are about average fullness, maybe a little fuller, and I don't wear lipstick or lip gloss except on special occasions.

When I smile for a photo, I smile pretty wide: my eyes crinkle up and I show my teeth. My teeth are mostly straight thanks to braces when I was in middle school, but sometimes I think my two front ones look really huge.

My hair is super dark brown like black coffee or unsweetened chocolate, and loosely wavy. I like to keep it pretty short (well, short for a woman); right now the longest pieces in the front are long enough to reach the tip of my nose if I comb them that way. In the back, parts of it have grown long enough to graze my shirt collar, but the hair doesn't have enough weight to hang straight so it's just sort of fluffy. I have a straight part on my left side, with most of the hair swept to my right, out of my face as much as possible. Most of the time there are a few rebellious wisps that insist on curling out horizontally off the side of my head. I have some smallish sideburns (Are they still called sideburns on a woman?) that reach about halfway to the bottom of my ears.

My eyes are a medium-to-light brown color with fairly sparse, short eyelashes. I wear glasses (my eyesight is awful without them) whose shape I think of as "sexy librarian" or "cat's eye." They've got black rims and fairly wide "arms" (the parts that go over my ears). My eyebrows are mostly gone because of trichotillomania (a hair-plucking disorder), but they used to be pretty thick. My standard outfit is a T-shirt and jeans with a necklace--usually a metal chain with some kind of pendant; an owl, a pentacle, and the Bridge 4 logo are the most frequent.

Also, for the record @dead-moth - if you have the time and want the practice, I'd love a redone copy of myself since seeing the photo (or the photos in the original thread that I posted recently). 
If you're busy, it's obviously NBD. Either way, you are storming awesome. 

You guys are all so nice, holy mackerel. I have been deluged in upvotes. This is great.

@Cognizantastic: Sure :) Give me a photo, and I'll see what I can do! 

As for the art thing, well .... It's practice. I've been drawing since before I can remember, every single day. I think I'm getting pretty good :) 

@bleeder: Thank you for letting me draw you!

I draw on an iPad with an Apple Pencil, but I still love good ol traditional. Basically everything I post on here is digital, because it's SO MUCH EASIER TO POST ONLINE when I don't have to scan anything. 

@Erunion: gotcha. I'll draw you up when I get to Cog's. And thanks for the compliment :)

@Sunbird: Welcome to the game. I will try to butcher your face as nicely as possible. 

Edited by dead-moth
cog hasnt put up a photo yet

ohhhh this is soooo cool @dead-moth . can i participate?

ps ill edit my characteristics here if it is still on 

Spoiler

soooo.... how do i start this ?

i am quite tall not humongus but....(checking meters to feet conversion) 6.2 feet 
my skin normaly has a light Alethi tan. it gets darker after the summer but during winter due to sun deprivation it loses most of it's awesomnes

my face shape is.... oh sweet tery how do you describe it..... normal? relatively non wide chin i guess? and it is decorated with a smal chin beard  (not out of choice ) 
my hair though normaly jet black ,was recently died blue but now it has turned to a silvery grey. it is usualy styled up in a style similar to a mohawk but without the shaved part  
as for my eyes they are avrege and have a dark brown color and are covered my 
my eyebrows and nose are average but towards the big size aaaaaaand i think i am done , realy how do people do this ?

ps could you give me a scarf plz!!!

Edited by Manukos

Ooh, sign me up, please! :D I feel I should warn you, though, that I'm crap at describing myself.

Spoiler

So first off, I'm tall. Super, 6' 8", no-I-don't-play-basketball tall. Also rather chubby, but the height makes this less noticeable, I think.

My hair's brown, and long enough that were it totally straight would cover my eyes and ears, but curled (which is its natural state) only covers my forehead and the top 3/4 of my ears. It's not a neat curl, though: I don't style it, I just comb it out after a shower and hope for the best. As such, it's basically just a curly mop of hair stuck atop my head.

My face is round, oval-ish. Not angular. My teeth are crooked as Braize, but people don't notice due to the fact that I wear a totally neutral expression almost 24/7, unless I'm in conversation. My nose isn't particularly noticeable; it's not small, but it's not giant either. Not sure how to describe the ears, besides average-sized and not particularly prominent.

My eyes are blue, not that it's relevant in a b/w drawing, but what is relevant is that I've got glasses. The lenses are sort of rectangles with rounded edges and the frame is fairly thick with a tortoiseshell pattern.

My manner of dress is fairly straightforward: jeans, t-shirt (usually with a funny thing on it), and a plaid flannel shirt over that. Not sure how relevant these details are, but I wear a watch (right wrist) and a ring (right ring finger).

Edited by Slowswift

@dead-moth I'm a greedy guy, and seeing all these great pictures makes me jelly. (These are SUPER amazing.)

Spoiler

Alright. First off, my nose starts at my eyebrows and slopes down. If you were to look at a profile of me, I have a pretty stereotypical Roman nose. I have thin lips, and my chin ends very sharply.  I have almond eyes, long is hair which comes to about the middle of my forehead, and it often is messily sticks up. I some very minor sideburns. If you want an expression (do you?) I most often have some form of a smirk on my face, which flash my teeth a little. When I smile I get little wrinkles by my eyes which make me look far more happier than I really am. And I always wear a chain with the image of Saint Peter around my neck.

On January 6, 2017 at 5:29 AM, dead-moth said:

Holy mackerel, really? Dang ...

I shoulda put more effort into it haha. Oy boy ...

OK! Here we are for round one! @Erunion, @Assassin in Burgundy, & @Shqueeves (feat. me crying in the corner). 

Jeez louise, this is hard. I dunno how close I was, but it was fun to do.

IMG_1760.PNG

Just realized I haven't posted mine yet. My camera makes everything look whiter but here. 

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Good job, Moth. Still kinda think you're a hacker that can access the cameras on our devices, but whatever. Can you draw me again now?

Edited by Assassin in Burgundy

On 1/6/2017 at 3:31 PM, dead-moth said:

All riiiight!

Here's @Kaymyth, @Hemalurgic_Headshot, and @Cognizantastic. Or, at least, my guesses.

IMG_1766.PNG

oy boy

Also : @Erunion -- hey, I was kinda close! Neat :) 

Here's me as of September:

short and sassy.jpg

I think my cheeks need to be a bit rounder and my jawline softer, but otherwise it's good. :)

Dang, didn't find this topic till now. Can I join? I probably suck at describing myself, but I'd like to try.

And @dead-moth you are absolutely amazing at art!! I'm an artist myself, but I usually suck at people. :P

I'm gonna go ahead and describe myself...

Spoiler

I'm female, and not super tall. I'm 5'4". 

Hair: My hair is mostly straight with a kind of "bouncy" quality to it. It's super thick and curls at the ends. I part it on the left, and usually tuck it over my ear on the same side, but let it hang over by my face on the right. It's pretty long, coming down past my chin about eight inches. It's also dark brown, but I'm not sure how useful that is in a black-white drawing...

Face: My face is angular, but not sharply. It's sort of round-ish, but not in a chubby way. I'm not super sure how to describe it. I have a small-ish nose and almond shaped blue eyes. I tend to smile a lot. Mostly with teeth, but only barely showing.

Other: I usually wear a t-shirt with a loose, zip-up jacket and a pair of jeans. Again, not sure how useful that is. I tend to twirl my hair a lot. It's not a nervous habit, it just... happens. I'll just find myself with hair wrapped around my finger, not really sure how it got there.

I'm not certain how useful this was, but hey, I tried. :) 

So, I'm really bad at describing myself. It's probably my fault if this doesn't turn out well. 

I have a pretty round face, but not so round that it looks fat, just my jawline is very rounded; of course, it's a pretty tall face, not short. I have a round-ish cleft chin, but it's not too pronounced; also, the right "cheek" of my chin is very noticeably shorter than my left. My bottom lip is maybe an inch-half inch above the bottom of my chin at most. My lips aren't big, but they aren't very small either. About average fullness. Usually, my mouth is in a straight line about two inches across, with a slight frown-ish look to it (this is just my normal resting face), and I have slightly noticeable dimples, even when I'm not smiling. When I pose for a picture, I usually have to think about something funny or else my smile looks fake. If I do get myself to laugh, my smile is really pronounced, but I hardly ever show teeth when I smile, unless I'm laughing like crazy. When I'm staring directly at you, my nose is Slightly less than an inch above my upper lip, and my nose is really big and round; the part where my nostrils are and where my nose is connected to my face is almost as wide as my mouth, but the tip of my nose is a bit higher than that, and not as wide. The nostrils are clearly visible, as well; the little thing in between them is slightly bigger on the left, so the left nostril is slightly smaller than the right. The the bridge of my nose slopes up to right under my eyebrows, and it gets slightly smaller most of the way, except right before it reaches my eyebrows. My eyes are even with each other. The top of each of my eyes is about even with the top of my nose, and both my eye sockets are pretty sunk in my face. My eyes are really small, and a long and ovular. They're a dark brown most of the time, but, depending on the lighting, look golden hazel-ly, with a little curve of red near the top inside (meaning towards my nose) ring of each eye. My eyebrows are completely uneven. The left one is slightly closer to my eye, and is a lot thinner than the right, plus stops growing before my eye reaches my nose, but just barely. My right eyebrow is slightly higher than the left and a little bushier and more of a curve up then back down while my left is just a straight line basically. You can also notice a slight mono brow forming, if you squint hard enough and get close enough. I wear glasses, and they are held up slightly below the top of the bridge of my nose, and they are long rectangular lenses, with slight curves (it's more of an upside down trapezoid, with the outside bottom edges being closer to being in line with the top). And there's lots of space after the outside of my eye before you see the edge of my face. The top of my ears are even with each other, where they line up with the bottom of my eyes. The bottoms, however, are not so even; the right one is slightly below my lower lip (almost unnoticeable), and the right is in line with space between my lips. 

My hair is a dark brown, though it has an almost gold quality to it when light shines on it. It is kept short on the sides and back, where it doesn't go past my ears (except for the sideburns, which go down about a third of my ear) and in the back is about three inches away from the base of my neck. The top, is fairly long, but not that it covers my forehead (my forehead is bare, and really big-about a quarter of my face), and it swoops to the left, like a wave. It is above my head and past my forehead slightly. All my hair is really thick, so it looks like a big block almost. The individual hairs look like how paint looks when you brush it (except for the occasional hairs that ALWAYS stick out).

Man, that was a lot longer than I thought it would be. Maybe it won't turn out so bad. 

Oh, in case you didn't know, I'm male. 

Edited by StrikerEZ

10 hours ago, dead-moth said:

Hi everyone! I'm back, finally. I've had some stuff going on. I'll get around to all of these sometime today :) 

No rush, we all know what it's like to have IRL get in the way of Shardsurfing. ;)

• 1 month later...

wow @dead-moth,you've been up to a bunch while I was away.

Mind if I join?

Spoiler

I'm dark skinned, with hair that goes up on one side and down on the other. From the side, it makes me look like Phoenix Wright. I have a strong jawline, a face slightly longer than average.A scar on my forehead, that looks suspiciously like an inverted lightning bolt. A roundish nose that slightly goes up, my eyes are in level with the bridge of my nose, and my lashes are larger than normal. I usually have bags under those eyes.One of my eyebrows is perfectly normal, the other randomly goes straight up at the start, then slowly goes down. I have a moustache that goes around my lips but currently it's just thick stubble. My lips are thinner than average. I have a flat chin, and I have a beard that is about 2mm thick (lmao) and covers the sides and bottom of my face like moss a bit. I have an averagely long neck and I'm currently wearing a black hoodie (not over my head).

Thanks ^_^

Edited by Darkness Ascendant
Forgot some details *facepalm*

• 1 month later...

Oooh!

I am a tall female with blond hair and blue eyes. I have an oval face and a larger than average nose. I have straight hair with side bangs on the left side. I wear large nerdy glasses and keep my hair up in a braid or ponytail.

This sounds fun :) 

I'm a fairly short girl with a thin but curvy frame, for whatever sense that makes (I've got it going on in the front and the back lol) I have big blue-gray eyes with a yellow ring around the pupil, and thick lashes. I have dark, arched brows and almost black short wavy hair and pale skin that gets a little freckly across the cheeks and bridge of my nose in the summer. I have pretty soft features overall. My nose turns up a little like a pixie, and I have a pretty defined Cupid's bow and medium to full lips. I've been told I have a trustworthy face, whatever that means. 

Okay, may as well do this (although I know it'll be a while until anything happens)
So, I'm female, and I have wavy brown hair that goes a little way (10cm, maybe?) past my shoulders, with the parting slightly off-center, and a little bit of a fringe that I can tuck behind my ears. I have brown eyes (why am I describing colour, anyway? You're doing this in black and white. Maybe I'm worried if I don't mention I have eyes, you'll draw me without them...), and eyebrows are also a thing that I have. They're about average thickness, and darker brown. My face is oval-shaped (I think), slightly rounded although the chin is fairly flat. I also wear glasses, rectangular ones with a fairly long horizontal side.
Also, thanks. ^-^