Just now, Mraize said:

Guilds elect a representative to fight for them to determine the best guild for the month. Where as the other is individual bit ends in the same way. 

Alright. I assume I'll get it when we start.

Here are the list of people I have that are interested in the Challenge of Champions which will take place soon in RP format with @MacThorstenson overseeing the tournament. 

@Gancho Libre @LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

@ShardBreaker @Nohadon @MoHaam @I think I am here. @Kidpen @Mraize @Archer

If I have listed you and you are not interested please inform me ASAP. The first match will be a guinea pig match between @Mraize and @Archer Alleyverse characters. 

The Challenge of Champions: Preliminary match has ended. Mraize's character Rhaizen has won against Archer's character Mace. View the battle here. This is how duels will happen in the arena, just with mediator present. 

Challenge of Champions goes as follows. (Please not that I am not mobile when this post goes up.)

@Gancho Libre V @LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

@Nohadon V @ShardBreaker

@Mraize V @Kidpen

@I think I am here. V @MoHaam

@Archer V @The Forgetful Archivist

The Guildwars tournament will begin shortly after. @Stormblessed Dolphin Will Tuba be participating?

Edited by Mraize

7 minutes ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

I currently have no guild but I would be willing to fight if we need another participant, I would prefer to fight a tuba member but that is not a must.

I'll set you up against archer. ;)

Also if we could get at least 2+ willing participants so we don't have to have a three way battle at the end that would be splendid.  

Edited by Mraize

21 minutes ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

I currently have no guild but I would be willing to fight if we need another participant, I would prefer to fight a tuba member but that is not a must.

Just for the record, you are part of the Liebrary.