Delightful is feeling the pressure

Delightful

Well hello there, I was curious and decided to bring this back, I hope you don't mind XD

So some weird generic smalltalk questions to start the ball rolling:

How's life been? Did you have a nice weekend? What's the plan for the week? Are you heading on holiday any time soon?

This is weird small-talking with The Internet.

I had a pretty good weekend. I went to a wedding last week which was awesome. I may or may not be heading back to Israel soon which will also be awesome. How's your week?

Quiv: nah, I figured it was a pretty natural death, and Joe isn't too bad of a necromancer ;).

hehe *continues random small talk* that sounds great :D I hope you get out to Israel again, and have a great time

My week's started ok, I got some work done and read up on some friends awesome stories, my weekend was great :D I think...

What video games have you enjoyed/played too much? (if any)

hehe *continues random small talk* that sounds great :D I hope you get out to Israel again, and have a great time

My week's started ok, I got some work done and read up on some friends awesome stories, my weekend was great :D I think...

What video games have you enjoyed/played too much? (if any)

You only *think* it was great?

I'm not really a video game kind of girl, though I did make the mistake of downloading candy crush. Annoyingly addictive game, that. :/.

I've also played Pokemon and a couple Star Wars games on PC. Age of Empires, age of mythology. That's about it, I think.

Yeah my weekend was nice I got to spend lots of times with (internet) friends and stuff, but I also felt kinda weird at some points I think, *shrugs* it's a fond memory XD

And not being into video games is totally sensible, I am not a huge gamer either, having not really played any for over a year or so XD. my Ex was super into candy-crush, she didn't do much else really ><

Did you get to see any movies recently that you particularly enjoyed?

Uh, I played the games over multiple times and probably chose all of them. My favourite was Torchik, followed by Chikorita. I'm not sure I played a bulbasaur/charmander/Squirtle game.

Who did you choose?

I saw Whip It recently, which I enjoyed. Lots of complex relationships, coming of age story, general coolness. Would watch again.

Also Suddenly 30, purely for the reason that Mark Ruffalo is the lead male actor, and as the character is just casually walking down the street I could imagine him suddenly frowning and saying "that's my secret. I'm always angry" and Hulking out. :). That was fun.

Edited by Delightful

It was particularly funny cause it's a tween chic flick.

No, although im familiar via friends with XKCD and Cyanide and Happiness. Browsed a couple other web comics, but haven't found anything that's hooked me yet. I also prefer reading on physical paper, so that's probably why.

ahhh yeah that's a good reason for not getting into them. I don't have any particularly recommendations which I think may be able to convince you otherwise, so I'll refrain from doing so XD

what else do you get up to online other than 17S? *is nosey*

On the web comic front, I have at least one suggestion that might make you reconsider.

Schlock Mercenary.

Of course, there are print versions out now to, but Howard Tayler is an excellent writer. And artist too, now.

I read some of Schlock Mercenary but it didn't really grab me. Is there a particular point or storyline or something you'd reccommend starting from?

Well well well, my darling Joe. You have always believed that you have the upper hand, but *I* have your nose! There is no way you could have stopped me, the Grand Nose Thief who has in her private collection the noses of The Sphinx, Voldemort, Cleopatra, and many others. This is my plan for world domination, because once I am the nosiest person alive, I shall know everything about everyone! I can sniff out lies and betrayals from a mile away, I can can practically taste the attitude of a person. And so I shall have complete control over all of humanity because I shall know everything. And Joe, you may be a mod, but I shall be the all-powerful Nose Thief Extraordinare and nothing you can do can stop me! Muahahahahahahaha! Muahahahaha! Oh run along dear, you'll never get it back now. At least, not the same.

*throws nose aside and departs, purple cape trailing, cackling softly, then swirls around and vanishes into the mist*

Hahaha thank you :) I'm not sure if villians are the cuddly type....more the stroking a kitting with overly long fingernails type. But I wouldn't be that kind of villain cause long nails just get in the way of everything. Hmmmm.

I'd been listening to writing excuses for a couple years hearing the others talk on and on and on about how awesome this Brandon fellow is and what a great writer he is. So I picked up mistborn and fell in love.

These cuddleswarms aren't programmed for being nice, they just enforce the cuddle-law, bear hugs and fluffy restraint.

Have you ever read any of the things Brandon has recommended? What were your thoughts???