The ultimate Stormlight fan photo?

Erai Sedai

Well I tried to take a picture of all my stormlight merch in one photo altogether.
It's the best i could do.

Blue coat jacket with Bridge 4 glyph patch.
Blue shirt with bridge 4 glyph.
Oathbringer necklace pendant

photo2_zpsd03d8cb3.jpg

Feel free to try and beat me!  :D

Awesome  B)  I like the necklace, but I cannot see myself wearing this... My work colleges would think I have gone crazy if I show up at work with a sword on my neck. And what to say of my husband.... :ph34r: but it is cool nonetheless. Nice pic :)

haha thanks! I'm game enough to wear the necklace at work. I don't care what everyone else thinks :P

I guess it depends what kind of work you do. I guess I could get away with it at mine, but not without several stares.... and if I mention it is from that book I keep trying to get everyone to read... I am never going to hear the end of it :ph34r:

I guess it depends what kind of work you do. I guess I could get away with it at mine, but not without several stares.... and if I mention it is from that book I keep trying to get everyone to read... I am never going to hear the end of it :ph34r:

I guess lucky for me I'm head of my department. So I don't think anyone would say anything unless it was a joke. and even then i might make them do the "crap" jobs for it haha

I know what you mean though

• 2 weeks later...

Shots Fired! "Feel free to try and beat [you]"? 

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Challenge-a

We may have an unfair advantage in this contest... But we've got some cool stuff, and we don't get to show it to people very often.

First, the pile of swag and books.

IMG_1292.JPG

Mostly books.

Please note the white paper under the newspaper. That's the original of something that went into Words of Radiance

Closeup on the newspaper..

IMG_1293.JPG

And what's this?

IMG_1295.JPG

Oh right. That's us.

Next on the tour is the prop of Shallan's sketchbook that was made for the Way of Kings release party.

And the artists happily contributed.

IMG_1297.JPG

IMG_1298.JPG

Taiwanese copy plus day planners (why they say notebook, I'll never know).

IMG_1299.JPG

IMG_1300.JPG

Not going to explain this one. But you can read and find out.

IMG_1301.JPG

Way of Kings postcard? Yes please.

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1303.JPG

ARC VS Trade Paperback

IMG_1304.JPG

And the backs of the three US versions, as well as the ARC. Note the slightly different back text on the three published versions.

IMG_1307.JPG

Epic bookmark:

IMG_1309.JPG

IMG_1310.JPG

And a few numbered copies.

IMG_1311.JPG

IMG_1312.JPG

IMG_1313.JPG

IMG_1314.JPG

As for the size of the glyphs on the beanie...

IMG_1316.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

Okay so from my rudimentary skills with the woman's script I've figured out the top bit is "Royal Cartographers Guild" and it looks like the bottom two sequences are the same as top only reflected across the vertical axis.

So... I want to know more about this "guild".

I will go into hiding now. It appears I've been humiliated.

That's freaking epic though!!! So awesome! :D I'm actually glad you put all that up, you're pretty damnation lucky to have all that :)

I won't ever beat you haha but I'll keep trying!

Shots Fired! "Feel free to try and beat [you]"? 

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Challenge-a

We may have an unfair advantage in this contest... But we've got some cool stuff, and we don't get to show it to people very often.

First, the pile of swag and books.

IMG_1292.JPG

Mostly books.

Please note the white paper under the newspaper. That's the original of something that went into Words of Radiance

Closeup on the newspaper..

IMG_1293.JPG

And what's this?

IMG_1295.JPG

Oh right. That's us.

Next on the tour is the prop of Shallan's sketchbook that was made for the Way of Kings release party.

And the artists happily contributed.

IMG_1297.JPG

IMG_1298.JPG

Taiwanese copy plus day planners (why they say notebook, I'll never know).

IMG_1299.JPG

IMG_1300.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

Way of Kings postcard? Yes please.

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1303.JPG

ARC VS Trade Paperback

IMG_1304.JPG

And the backs of the three US versions, as well as the ARC. Note the slightly different back text on the three published versions.

IMG_1307.JPG

Epic bookmark:

IMG_1309.JPG

IMG_1310.JPG

And a few numbered copies.

IMG_1311.JPG

IMG_1312.JPG

IMG_1313.JPG

IMG_1314.JPG

As for the size of the glyphs on the beanie...

IMG_1316.JPG

...Am I the only one who is stunned that, in all the swag that got mentioned, the Kings Wit costume in your avatar got overlooked?

Yes, it is. Also not mentioned was the Shallan costume that Mi'ch wore to the release party. If you look at the sketch that Isaac did in the sketchbook, it's actually of Mi'ch and I in our costumes.

Yes, it is. Also not mentioned was the Shallan costume that Mi'ch wore to the release party. If you look at the sketch that Isaac did in the sketchbook, it's actually of Mi'ch and I in our costumes.

:o THATS AMAZING YOU LUCKY PEOPLE! good for you!! :)

• Chaos locked this topic