I have arrived

king007

Hello,

I'm happy to join this forum and be a part of this online community.

I started reading fantasy books (actually books in general) two months ago. So far I've read 4 books in total: The Queen of the Tearling, The Invasion of the Tearling, The Way of King and Words of Radiance.

I fell in love with TWoK and WoR and so here I am joining the ranks of fans in this Brandon Sanderson fansite.

I think my main activity here will be around the Reading Excuses subforum as i really want to improve my writing skills.

Other than that, I'm from Tunisia, which is a country in North Africa. I've mosly learnt my English by watching movies, playing video games and reading the subtitles of anime. So don't expect me to have a perfect grasp of grammar and spelling rules ;)

I also like jogging and tennis.

Any way, I'm glad to be here and i hope the feeling is mutual :)

Other than that, I'm from Tunisia, which is a country in North Africa. I've mosly learnt my English by watching movies, playing video games and reading the subtitles of anime. So don't expect me to have a perfect grasp of grammar and spelling rules ;)

Dude, that is damnation impressive.

Ugh, jogging. I had more than enough running in wrestling. Dont even like thinking about it lol

Edited by The Ninja Yodeler

Uhhh . . . Wow. So impresive! That was totally amazing considering how you learned! You have my respect.

Hello,

I'm happy to join this forum and be a part of this online community.

I started reading fantasy books (actually books in general) two months ago. So far I've read 4 books in total: The Queen of the Tearling, The Invasion of the Tearling, The Way of King and Words of Radiance.

I fell in love with TWoK and WoR and so here I am joining the ranks of fans in this Brandon Sanderson fansite.

I think my main activity here will be around the Reading Excuses subforum as i really want to improve my writing skills.

You should probably read Mistborn, Warbreaker and Elantris as well, at least. Cos there may be spoilers otherwise, and in jokes, so many in jokes.

Dont worry, thats how most of us non-english speakers learn english XD Because school rarely teaches you anything useful anyway...

Ignore StormGate, he's just jealous he doesn't get any cookies. Accept all cookie offers. They give you magic powers. And on that note: Would you like a cookie? Its extra Sparkly. This one will make you physically stronger, faster, and more enduring. And since *deleted for spoilers* was defeated, you even get to keep your soul.

Ignore StormGate, he's just jealous he doesn't get any cookies. Accept all cookie offers. They give you magic powers. And on that note: Would you like a cookie? Its extra Sparkly. This one will make you physically stronger, faster, and more enduring. And since *deleted for spoilers* was defeated, you even get to keep your soul.

Thanks, but i think i'm going to pass on the cookie offer. You seem like a good guy and all, but i learnt not to trust anyone who gives away free cookies, especially if they're extra sparkly. I hope you understand. ;)

Welcome!

Thanks alot Anamax :)

• 1 year later...