@Furamirionind @Silva @RubiksCube

As Le Sigh was getting to his feet, Jeirid opened a secret passageway and left the room.

"No! Don't you dare leave this battle!" the warrior shouted. He began to run, vaulting out of the crater, though he had a little bit of trouble because his armor was so damaged. "Screw this!" he cried, and sharply inhaled. Immediately, Booklight streamed from the countless books lying around into Le Sigh, fueling him and repairing his armor. Most of the books disintegrated into dust shortly afterwards. "There! Now I am ready!"

Just then, some random guy said the Oath of the Knights Awkward. Le Sigh whirled on him. "NO!!! You will never do all those things, because I will kill you first! I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!" The warrior paused for a few seconds, then added "EXCLUDING INKLINGSPREN, AS HE IS NOT A HUMAN OF THIS WORLD!!!"

Le Sigh then charged right at Furamirionind, slashing through the books with his Awkwardblade and preparing to strike the fool down.

Silva shook her head in exasperation. How long would it take before @Le Sigh realized that he wouldn't be able to kill anyone so long as the anti-violence field was in place. It was time for a little more god-modding, things were getting repetitive. Silva chuckled softly and made the Fanshendi's sword turn into a stick the size of a piece of kindling.

"Awkwardblades are weapons of the Knights Awkward," she said in explanation, though she doubted anyone was listening. "Why would he want to wield the weapon of his enemies?"

Fura had just entered the room, and bookshelves were being torn from the walls while people smashed their way in.

No, this wasn't right.  There was something morally wrong with destroying books and bookshelves.  Fura raced towards the door and shouted at the stickquisitors still outside, "There is a door over here! no need to smash your way in, this way is much easier!!!"

Then a stickquisitor grabbed Fura's shoulder and tossed him to the side.  Mid air, Fura saw someone rushing towards him from inside the room. As Fura lost his grasp on the door, it slammed shut, and there was a loud BANG as something hit the door.  The stickquisitor opened the door to find one Le Sigh right there.

Le Sigh just stared in complete and utter confusion as the world went to hell. A bunch of people waving around wooden dowels, burning books and screaming filth. It was all too much.

Suddenly, the warrior let out a scream of agony as his Awkwardblade turned into a dowel. "VOIDY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" There was a giant explosion of Booklight, and soon the rest of them would see the Awkward-plated warrior lying in tears, all of his Surgebinding (OOC: Would it be Bookbinding?) abilities gone.

"M-my spren... gone!" he weeped. "V-voidy...!"

“Hello..

anyone there?”

You see a little man holding a copy of his homemade Way of Kings book from the Way of Kings climbing in through a open window in the great hall.

“Hi everyone, I’m Forelurrk and I’ve been here for a while just watching through this window when I heard a explosion!”

He climbed down from the window and looked around.

“Oops, did I interrupt something important? ‘Cause I kinda want to be a forumlurker. Is that O.K. with whoever is in charge here?”

(btw if anyone has a better name I could use the help with recommendations)

Edited by The Forumlurker
Just making it sound better

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2018 at 9:00 PM, Seon Are said:

Is it possible for a Seon to join the Knights Awkward? 

OOC: Perhaps? I'm not really sure that this is still a thing tho. The main antagonist (me) was just defeated, but pretty much the entire place got torched by some random Librarian dudes.

I don't even know why or how the Librarians even exist in this. It was pretty random.

• 2 weeks later...

Silva had left. 

But now she'd returned. 

In disguise that is. It wouldn't do to be recognized easily - better to make people's lives complicated.

Nah. she thought. I'm feeling nice today.

So she summoned @Ookla the spearman to see who she really was. No better place or time since these were the headquarters of the Knights Awkward and he was in for an awkward realization.

Because really, wasn't it obvious? she thought, trying futilely to direct that towards him.

OOC: Okay I honestly don't know what's going on now. Wtf is with all these Ookla blokes? Also, thank you Skeptical Ookla, but it's a bit hard to uncanon it. First off, we can't just say it didn't happen - there is clear evidence to the contrary. We would either need to mark these posts as uncanonical or delete them, but it would probably be hard to get everyone to do that. Emphasis on EVERYONE.

5 hours ago, Ookla the [your choice] said:

Ookla Season is what's with "all these Ookla blokes" as you so nicely put it. It's a forum holiday and/or tradition. Explanation has been linked. Feel free to join in - it only happens once a year. ^_^

Oops sorry. I guess i didn't say that very nicely u-u'

sure i guess i'll join in