The Carrot Inquisitor

Argent

This is a viable form of Hemalurgy. It's just on the Shardworld with the focus of Vegetables. What in the world it would be stealing... I have no idea. 

The scary thing is that this is technically possible in the Cosmere. Probably.

This is very funny to me. I have a friend, who years ago got himself stabbed in the eye with a carrot and had to have it surgically removed. His eye is fine now...he didn't have it long enough to know what powers he gained.

This is very funny to me. I have a friend, who years ago got himself stabbed in the eye with a carrot and had to have it surgically removed. His eye is fine now...he didn't have it long enough to know what powers he gained.

You wouldn't happen to have been in the general vicinity at the time would you? Maybe "accidentally" tripping while running with a carrot in your hand?  :ph34r:

You wouldn't happen to have been in the general vicinity at the time would you? Maybe "accidentally" tripping while running with a carrot in your hand? :ph34r:

...that poor guy, his stolen sight wasted because my friend 'needed' surgery.

I need more carrots.

Well, what kind of sight are we talking about? Mundane sight, transdimensional sight, hunger sight, foresight, hindsight?

Anyway, my vision is not important. What is important is how many carrots and, ahem, "donors" you wish to purchase.

Any attempt at spike DA salespeople could result in unfortunate circumstances for you, any fish you own, and the Czechoslovakians*.

*Not sure why...

Well, what kind of sight are we talking about? Mundane sight, transdimensional sight, hunger sight, foresight, hindsight?

Anyway, my vision is not important. What is important is how many carrots and, ahem, "donors" you wish to purchase.

Any attempt at spike DA salespeople could result in unfortunate circumstances for you, any fish you own, and the Czechoslovakians*.

*Not sure why...

Are your carrots freshly picked from the Garden of Inquisition?

Your foresight is impressive.....But I do care for my fish...

• Chaos locked this topic