Sketches on the Bus, Because Syn Gets Bored Easily

Mystic Syn

Wonderful art! The differences are amazing. And sooooooooooo true about the math. There is no possible future where I will actually need to be able to look at the equation for a rational function and tell you where the y-intercept is! Algebra is important, geometry is important if you want to build something, and NOTHING ELSE is! 

I go to a weird charter school, so we don't get electives. Art, music, and PE are all mandatory, and rotate each trimester, which I love. I kind of enjoy doing Algebra. I wouldn't mind if you told me to solve for x, and I would probably have fun doing it, but anything else is just a no. 

I really couldn’t sleep last night, so of course I was drawing something.

Spoiler

As soon as Ji said, “Coward,” I couldn’t get this image out of my head. I know Raviid wasn’t looking like this, but Last Night Me thought it was hilarious. If you’re wondering what this is from, it’s from the Zvso rp :pp

Also @Fallapede: I am so sorry for drawing Raviid like this.

64C3D4E6-D4F9-4766-BE0B-0589B509C9D7.thumb.jpeg.d0da4ab6ab77b4ac994083746cfe5246.jpeg

When in doubt, duct tape. Or Coppermind. Either one works.

Spoiler

I meant to post this one yesterday. It’s just a sketchy of the male version of Rowan Khanna from Hogwarts Mystery.

Spoiler

C3EE2BA6-5F27-46B7-908B-1531C7212378.thumb.jpeg.7b3e1d0dccdf0e6e5628341ab56f8e73.jpeg

And the sketchy on the bus. To be honest, this sketchy looks a bit like Renarin >.>

Spoiler

DC8DE878-C96D-4B69-9908-62FDFF1BEEAA.thumb.jpeg.b4330cf3c1b1f5281fa93e7f487fc6e9.jpeg

I cannot tell you how much I wanted to be creative last night, but really couldn’t because I was winding down to sleep lol.

Spoiler

I made a little sketchy, though. Supposed to be the MC of the Hogwarts Mystery game, which is basically just your Harry Potter OC.

1C412528-DA95-46F2-AA54-96930F9FF1A8.thumb.jpeg.3cb3327b750492d58b3f9ac1d4e90f7f.jpeg