Sketches on the Bus, Because Syn Gets Bored Easily

Mystic Syn

Yeah, I watched an hour long video essay about Veggietales.

Spoiler

Just been drawing faces as of late except for that skull I drew for a school project, but idk if y’all want to see it… not that it’s interesting lol

EF861FB0-AEE9-4B92-BB1D-94E319D311B5.thumb.jpeg.6876a65e0e112841bc6ab8d9140f81d7.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Robin Sedai said:

I'd like to se the skull...

:ph34r:

Spoiler

It was for my biological anthropology class… which is basically just about evolution. I have described it to a friend as: “The Fine Art of Monke,” and I still stand by that description.

1141B651-3019-4481-AD66-90090B880D42.thumb.jpeg.3e00e8f187f91339cb033bdb8de44b24.jpeg

Hey there, peoples. Long time no… sketchy. Finals be finalizing me that didn’t make sense.. pretend it made sense.

Spoiler

Obviously, not the whole cast of Zvso, but just a few. I might get around to drawing the rest also Queen, sry if I drew Lyanör wrong. But yeah, I get it; I’ll go do something with the Zvso rp.. in a bit, ‘cause I got things I need to do lol.

056766D7-C284-4550-A01A-21BB02DE4E5D.thumb.jpeg.6441680908df8af0713d678363db0722.jpeg

26 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

dude all your drawings are incredibly hot

believe it or not: you're not the first person that has said that. i just dunno whether to take it as a compliment or not 

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Jeh'lar drawing pwees?

Words don't work on me; only moneys plus: there ain't a lot of appearance details for me to go off of.

On 3/10/2022 at 11:39 AM, Mystic Syn said:

Hey there, peoples. Long time no… sketchy. Finals be finalizing me that didn’t make sense.. pretend it made sense.

Hide contents

Obviously, not the whole cast of Zvso, but just a few. I might get around to drawing the rest also Queen, sry if I drew Lyanör wrong. But yeah, I get it; I’ll go do something with the Zvso rp.. in a bit, ‘cause I got things I need to do lol.

056766D7-C284-4550-A01A-21BB02DE4E5D.thumb.jpeg.6441680908df8af0713d678363db0722.jpeg

THAT'S SO GOOD AHHHHHHHHH

5 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

Only if you have a way of getting it to me, and if you send green pieces of paper with presidents’ faces on them.

last i checked, ben franklin wasn't president... should i bake the green paper into the banan bread?

45 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

last i checked, ben franklin wasn't president...

Did.. did you just place my art's value at $100 or more?

46 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

should i bake the green paper into the banan bread?

Yesn't.

3 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

Did.. did you just place my art's value at $100 or more?

3 hours ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

no i was correcting your non-knowledge

3 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

Yesn't

this word causes me physical pain :)