Aether of Night

• 2 years later...

does anyone know about how long it could take to hear back from the moderators? I commented on the thread a week ago and haven't heard anything back yet, they mentioned a lot of requests but also said they'd delete messages as they sent them out and there were no comments when i posted mine. I wonder if they haven't checked back after finishing up the last batch or if their still back logged filling requests despite the cleared thread.

2 hours ago, comradecrimson said:

does anyone know about how long it could take to hear back from the moderators? I commented on the thread a week ago and haven't heard anything back yet, they mentioned a lot of requests but also said they'd delete messages as they sent them out and there were no comments when i posted mine. I wonder if they haven't checked back after finishing up the last batch or if their still back logged filling requests despite the cleared thread.

Correct, each time they accomplish a distribution they clear all thread entries except the first. Generally, they usually try to distribute at least once a month, but Secret Project madness has thrown that off a bit - especially in the weeks before and after a book is released because there is so much preparation and maintenance required to set up the book preview/spoiler forum sections.

Sorry about the wait, but it should be distributed soon~ish. At least, in my experience, the thread rarely gets above page 2 for replies (though every SP drop so far has usually resulted in a frenzy of requests shortly after the book is released).

Edited by Treamayne
SPAG
2 hours ago, comradecrimson said:

It took me 6 days. I think they distribute them at the end of the week to everyone that posted there or something. 

30 minutes ago, Treamayne said:

COrrect, each time they accomplish a distribution they clear all thread entries except the first. Generally, they usually try to distribute at least once a month, but Secret Project madness has thrown that off a bit - especially in the weeks before and after a book is released because there is so much preparation and maintenance required to set up the book preview/spoiler forum sections.

Sorry about the wait, but it should be distributed soon~ish. At least, in my experience, the thread rarely gets above page 2 for replies (though every SP drop so far has usually resulted in a frenzy of requests shortly after the book is released).

Thank you for the info, i appreciate it

Hey, sorry it took so long. I've been sending out Aether every Sunday, around evening Europe time, so normally you shouldn't wait more than a week. Unfortunately, I've been on vacation since last Saturday, and didn't have the mind to take care of it while abroad; I was planning to ask another staff member to do it, but I forgot in all the vacation preparation, so all the last week's requests ended up delayed. :mellow:

Regardless, I just finished going through the requests thread, so the copy should be in your DM inbox; let me know if you haven't received it.