I am here for the forumlight

Stormfather, I like that pun in the title. Welcome to the 17th Shard, the Forumlight Archive! Chaos the head admin can be the Forumfather, and... we could have... highforums?

Anyways, welcome! Have you read Rhythm of War yet (no spoilers here)?

Edited by Knight of Iron

3 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Welcome to the Shard! Really glad you joined! I had no clue what the shard was for a long time. :P 
What’s your favorite cosmere book?

I started my journey with Mistborn while being completely oblivious to the entire Cosmere. I traveled to Roshar last year and now I am itching to go everywhere. Personally I looooved Mistborn sooo much but now with each book in the Stormlight series, I find a new favourite :P

3 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

Stormfather, I like that pun in the title. Welcome to the 17th Shard, the Forumlight Archive! Chaos the head admin can be the Forumfather, and... we could have... highforums?

Anyways, welcome! Have you read Rhythm of War yet (no spoilers here)?

Hahahah Forumfather and Highforums are good! :D And yes I have read RoW as of last week which is why I was on youtube looking for some in depth analysis when I found the 17th Shard channel.

Edited by Taravandium

5 hours ago, Mardy said:

Welcome, welcome! Oh you're going to love diving deeper and deeper into it all :D

Do you have a favourite character from the books that you've read?

Oh I love Shallan and her entourage including Pattern. They are all such unique characters and its so much fun reading about them. 

Just now, Taravangian in Training said:

Oh I love Shallan and her entourage including Pattern. They are all such unique characters and its so much fun reading about them. 

Yes! When I first read the way of kings, I thought she was boring. And then when I did a few rereads, she became so interesting and one of my favorites. I also love her sense of humor. Hehe.