A Magical Reawakening

Goob

Just now, Random Bystander said:

She wasn't paying attention. She had gotten an idea, and was grinning like a maniac. SUUUURGBINDING! I can be Kaladin, without the emotional trauma! Ooooh! Or I could go the lord ruler route, and become a Mistborn Feruchemist! Or Awakening! That would be awesome! Oh my gosh! I could do all of that at the SAME TIME!!! 

"Oh dear. I didn't give you any... bad ideas, did I?"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oh dear. I didn't give you any... bad ideas, did I?"

She started to laugh. "I'm not sure." She admitted. That would be a literal dream come true. I think that the Mistborn Feruchemist Awakener is a bit overkill, though. Maybe just an awakened mistcloak that would protect me. That would be friggin' awesome. 

Just now, Random Bystander said:

She started to laugh. "I'm not sure." She admitted. That would be a literal dream come true. I think that the Mistborn Feruchemist Awakener is a bit overkill, though. Maybe just an awakened mistcloak that would protect me. That would be friggin' awesome. 

"Whatever you're thinking, stop thinking it."

"I could make you stop thinking it," Jinn offered.

"But it is too awesome. I'm not going to ask, it's just fun to imagine." Oh my gosh, that would be so awesome. I really do want to ask, but that might not be such a good idea.

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Uh... Really? You haven't shown any evidence of that, since so far you've just automatically solved all conflict we've had so far. Could you DM me on discord or something so you could explain your plan to me?

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"But it is too awesome. I'm not going to ask, it's just fun to imagine." Oh my gosh, that would be so awesome. I really do want to ask, but that might not be such a good idea.

"You're not going to ask?" Jinn was skeptical. "Are you saying that to me, or are you saying that to you?"

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You're not going to ask?" Jinn was skeptical. "Are you saying that to me, or are you saying that to you?"

"Don't get me wrong, I really want to ask, but I don't know if that would be that good of an idea..." It would be so cool to lash people to walls, walk up walls, and fly. And if there was a fight, I could literally just stand there. The awakened mistcloak would do the rest. "It would be so cool." She said with a grin.

"Don't get me wrong, I really want to ask, but I don't know if that would be that good of an idea..." It would be so cool to lash people to walls, walk up walls, and fly. And if there was a fight, I could literally just stand there. The awakened mistcloak would do the rest. "It would be so cool." She said with a grin.

"I also doubt it'd be a good idea, so I think it's a good idea that you've figured out that it isn't a good idea."

"I also doubt it'd be a good idea, so I think it's a good idea that you've figured out that it isn't a good idea."

"I, luckily, have logic." I really REALLY want to do it. *internal sobbing* Why. WHY IS IT SO AWESOME? "And while having an awa... I mean while having, um, the thing would be awesome..." She sighed. "It might just be a bit too awesome." She had a very sad expression on her face. 

"I, luckily, have logic." I really REALLY want to do it. *internal sobbing* Why. WHY IS IT SO AWESOME? "And while having an awa... I mean while having, um, the thing would be awesome..." She sighed. "It might just be a bit too awesome." She had a very sad expression on her face. 

"What is it?"

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yeah, It's probably not a good idea. I tried not thinking about it, just because of... I don't know. Becoming a god or just extremely powerful immediately seems just... not right." She looks down at her foot. "Though, something to defend myself against magical stuff would be tempting..."

Edited by AmazingGoob

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

"Yeah, It's probably not a good idea. I tried not thinking about it, just because of... I don't know. Becoming a god or just extremely powerful immediately seems just not right." She looks down at her foot. "Though, something to defend myself against magical stuff would be tempting..."

"I can give you guys... abilities, but if you're asking for something really powerful, then... that could turn out... badly."

"I can give you guys... abilities, but if you're asking for something really powerful, then... that could turn out... badly."

"Oh, good. Actually, wait- has like, wizards and stuff returned too?" She pales for a second. "Uh, a more important question, are you the only genie, Jinn?"

"Oh! In that case, it wouldn't be that bad. In one of my books, there are these people who eat metal and somehow get magical powers from it. Well, they have these awesome things called mistcloaks. In another of the books there is this thing called awakening, where you can make objects do awesome things. Well, one of the awesome things is making a cloak or something protect you. So if the mistcloak was awakened, I wouldn't die if I got into a fight!" She grinned. "Mistcloaks are awesome looking."

"I doubt it."

"That's not good. What if some bad person got another genie and like conquered the world or something? What about all the other wish-granting creatures? Oh no. The world is doomed."

1 minute ago, AmazingGoob said:

"That's not good. What if some bad person got another genie and like conquered the world or something? What about all the other wish-granting creatures? Oh no. The world is doomed."

"Yep. I think that was a given."

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Oh! In that case, it wouldn't be that bad. In one of my books, there are these people who eat metal and somehow get magical powers from it. Well, they have these awesome things called mistcloaks. In another of the books there is this thing called awakening, where you can make objects do awesome things. Well, one of the awesome things is making a cloak or something protect you. So if the mistcloak was awakened, I wouldn't die if I got into a fight!" She grinned. "Mistcloaks are awesome looking."

Jinn narrowed his eyebrows.

"What?"

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"What?"

"Sorry." She said sheepishly. "I'm a bit of a nerd." She thought for a moment. "I have a copy of Warbreaker on me. It's the book with awakening. The other book is called Mistborn, and it has the mistcloaks. It's in my hotel room."

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"What?"

Grace begins to breath rapidly. "I mean, I could have you delete all of those sort  of things from existence, but I can't murder them! Uh... Aham... Uaham... Oh! I know! Could you put a power cap on magic? Limiting how much a wish or anything else can do?"

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

Grace begins to breath rapidly. "I mean, I could have you delete all of those sort  of things from existence, but I can't murder them! Uh... Aham... Uaham... Oh! I know! Could you put a power cap on magic? Limiting how much a wish or anything else can do?"

"Ooh! Good idea!"

"Sorry." She said sheepishly. "I'm a bit of a nerd." She thought for a moment. "I have a copy of Warbreaker on me. It's the book with awakening. The other book is called Mistborn, and it has the mistcloaks. It's in my hotel room."

"Should I go grab them? I can read... pretty fast."

1 minute ago, AmazingGoob said:

"That would take a lot more magic than we'd be saving."

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Should I go grab them? I can read... pretty fast."

"That would take a lot more magic than we'd be saving."

"Does that matter?! I don't want the would to blow up because some 6 year old was angry at his parents!"