LOL Moments

Michael Portz

I also loved Design/Wit interactions. 

I think my favorite is that upon entering shadesmar, Pattern just interrupts a tender moment between Shallan and Adolin to give them a hug and proclaim how much he likes having arms. The image in my head is great. Pattern is my favorite 3rd wheel of all. 

3 hours ago, Singer said:

I think my favorite is that upon entering shadesmar, Pattern just interrupts a tender moment between Shallan and Adolin to give them a hug and proclaim how much he likes having arms. The image in my head is great. Pattern is my favorite 3rd wheel of all. 

Came here to mention Design and Wit. 

Also when Design pulls out the flute

Kaladin: “You found it?!”

Wit: “This is a dream, idiot. It’s not real.”

The Zahel chapter was very funny. “That’s because Wit’s an a******””

Chiri-Chiri describing the wet mouth sounds the soft ones make.

Kalak was surprisingly funny. When he asks the Honorspren:

“What do you think? Hold on;  I don’t care what you think. Here I am years after joining you and you still haven’t found a way to get me off this cursed world.”

Design: “Did you miss the ‘End’ at the end?”

6 hours ago, Singer said:

I admit when Shallan learns Pattern was the one sneakily using the Cosmic Cube I was shook.   It was definitely a 'Verbal is Keyser Soze??' moment that Brandon turned around and subverted a few hours later.

Chapter 80. All of it. Design made me laugh so hard. Especially imagining a Cryptic playing a flute and swaying side to side while playing occasionally interrupting Wit to be rude. Also this from Syl:

"What are we doing?" she said, landing on his shoulder and sitting primly with her legs crossed and her hands on her knees. "Actually I don't care. I need to tell you something. Aladar's axehounds had puppies. I had no idea how much I needed to see puppies until I flew by them this morning. They are the grossest things on the planet, Kaladin. They're somehow so gross that they're cute. So cute I could've died! Except I can't, because I'm an eternal sliver of God himself, and we have standards about things like that."

Oh, here's another one. Too LOL to even make Kaladin perk up. 

The moment when Syl painted herself in a red coloured dress to mimic a voidspren in chapter 58: 

Syl drew near to the post, then spoke loudly enough that Kaladin heard her easily. "You there! I am super annoyed! Super, super annoyed! How can you stand there? Didn't you see?" 

"Brightness?" one of them (warform singers) said in Alethi. "Er, Ancient One? We are to-"

"Come on, come on! No, all of you. Come see this. Right now. I'm really annoyed! Can't you tell?" Syl shouted. 

(Kaladin facepalming tensely in distance.) 

I loved that little tidbit where Lift mentions having a strange flute that Wyndle said looked weird. Turns out, Hoid's flute wasn't lost completely. :)

And that part when Wit is describing a dog as "loyal, fluffy, and wonderful." I just had this mental image of Hoid cuddling a puppy with the stupidest grin on his face.

5 minutes ago, Halyo_Alex said:

I had a few maniacal laughter moments with Navani and her research of the different kinds of Light... Not gonna lie...

It was a beautiful moment, when the reserved, dignified queen went bonkers and hummed more than a Pattern watching the current American president talk to his followers on live television. 

18 minutes ago, SirWolfe said:

It was a beautiful moment, when the reserved, dignified queen went bonkers and hummed more than a Pattern watching the current American president talk to his followers on live television. 

The mental picture on this was indeed hilarious. lol