My intro

basement_boi

3 hours ago, basement_boi said:

Greeting! I am the Basement Boi, and I have finally found out about the 17th Shard. I have been a cosmere fan for about a year now, and I'm glad I found a website where I can communicate with so many other fans of Brandon Sanderson.

Welcome friend of the cosmere! 

if you were to make one character from the cosmere possess your favorite character, which character would do the possessing and why?

Welcome to the Shard Basement Boi! Is this how basements are made? They start out as basement bois then grow into adult basements? I've always been curious about that :P

We are delighted you have come to join us! How did you find us? We may need to update our camouflage... If you've been a fan for a year it is most definitely time to make an account and join in! Although we might be biased, it is the perfect spot for Cosmereringnessedingnessered! (totally a word don't know what you're talking about :D)

What was the first book in the Cosmere that you read and do you wish you had started elsewhere? Look forward to seeing you around!

36 minutes ago, basement_boi said:

Yes, Scout_Fox. All basement start off as a simple boi. Then they grow up and join an attic to make a house.

As for what I've read, I'm pretty sure I've read the entire Cosmere. And Alcatraz and Rithmatist. 

Aha! I knew there was something we were missing here! :P

Oh ok awesome that's great that your favorite was where you started! And then onto all of the Cosmere from there is perfect :D I always plug Alcatraz as well so glad you got to that one too!

Ok and final, final step for pure welcomeness lol: mods prefer if you don't double post. You can use the edit button on your last post to just add onto your last idea. Welcome again!