Tacitus

Just now, Condensation said:

"It's not the wood. I'm literally standing next to a tree. I'd prefer it if you'd come over here, although I might be able to find a different place..." Trylle's eyes roved over the forest.

Reese's eyes narrow again.  She knows better than to walk into a trap.  "How about you come as close as possible and I'll bridge the distance?"

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Reese's eyes narrow again.  She knows better than to walk into a trap.  "How about you come as close as possible and I'll bridge the distance?"

"Tell you what. Pick a place. Preferably under a tree. I'll go there and then you can come over to the place where I will be."

Edited by Condensation

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Tell you what. Pick a place. Preferably under a tree. I'll go there and then you can come over to the place where I will be."

"Alright.  How about that one?"  Reese points to a decently sized tree.  There's a nice, low hanging branch she can definitely jump to if she has to.

Trylle slid smoothly through the shadows, reaching the tree quickly, with an ethereal grace. She turned to the human. "Ready whenever you are."

Reese walk over, thinking quickly.  It almost looked like the other woman was afraid of the sunlight.  Interesting.  She unwraps the bandages and fabric covering her arm, exposing the metal.

I posted the drawing of Reese, if you want to get an idea of what she looks like, and especially the metal arm.

Reese walked over, thinking quickly.  It almost looked like the other woman was afraid of the sunlight.  Interesting.  She unwraps the bandages and fabric covering her arm, exposing the metal.

Trylle examined the arm, twisting it back and forth. "What's happening to it?"

Trylle examined the arm, twisting it back and forth. "What's happening to it?"

"It's been spasming, kind of pulsing electricity.  I'm worried that it's going to lock up soon."  It's highly likely.  The YTP wanted to keep an eye on it's soldiers, after all, and needing their help to remain completely functional was a pretty effective tool.

"It's been spasming, kind of pulsing electricity.  I'm worried that it's going to lock up soon."  It's highly likely.  The YTP wanted to keep an eye on it's soldiers, after all, and needing their help to remain completely functional was a pretty effective tool.

"Sounds like a wiring problem. It can happen with inferior covers. Probably doesn't help that the arm's metal."

22 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

Pruss throws a light red ball down the hallway that explodes a little.

Rekaerb's seen much stranger.

The halls char black- then, magically, the char fades. The boards shift slightly, almost in a menacing fashion.

"Uh," said Rekaerb. "I don't think the house liked that."

Inside was a mess of wires surrounding a main steel rod. Trylle looked around every inch of the arm and then nodded. "Yeah, I could probably fix this. But I'd need some spare wires."

"I've got a couple things that'll at least be useful for jury-rigging."  Reese uses her non-metal arm to open her pack, and pull out the repair kit.

"I've got a couple things that'll at least be useful for jury-rigging."  Reese uses her non-metal arm to open her pack, and pull out the repair kit.

Trylle accepted the repair kit and opened it, kneeling on the ground next to Reese. "Yeah, I can use some of this."

"You're welcome." Trylle pulled out a bunch of parts and started to fiddle with Reese's arm, bending her head over it. 

Reese waits, looking out over the woods.  Despite the fact that she's seen and heard nothing in the last week, she's still a bit jumpy.  "I'd have done it myself, but it's not a one-handed job," she says.

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

Reese waits, looking out over the woods.  Despite the fact that she's seen and heard nothing in the last week, she's still a bit jumpy.  "I'd have done it myself, but it's not a one-handed job," she says.

"No, certainly not..." Trylle mumbled distractedly.