Normally I would say this is a great member title. HOWEVER, Haly has just directly contradicted it in a separate chat. HOWEVER HOWEVER (they cancel each other out, double negative) Haly has fixed her wrongdoings. Due to the circumstances: 5/10, 15/17.2

Edited by Mr. Misting

I feel like I don't like paying things. Also, why is the payment directionally based? Backwards paying is my preference. Though, to end things on a positive note, it feels much more intimidating with a golden tiger staring into my soul, demanding I pay him. 6/10

Edited by Mr. Misting

What do you have against Karn? He is the best robot. But I guess it is fair to note his questionable decision skills. 9/10 for the magic reference.

16 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Paying it forward is a principle of, if someone helps you out then you pay the act of kindness forward by doing it to someone else.

Ah, my bad. Due to the solid moral principle my revised score is 8.5/10

1 hour ago, Mr. Misting said:

What do you have against Karn? He is the best robot. But I guess it is fair to note his questionable decision skills. 9/10 for the magic reference.

No. Solemn Simulacrum is better than Karn. FIGHT ME.

I don't want to fight that mannequin. 10/10 for the intimidation factor.

• 2 weeks later...