The Fellowship: Seasonal! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Dang it. "No more kisses?"

"I never said that. I just said the reaction would do for now." Queen leaned in towards Fadran. "I don't need the hope of a reaction to be my reason to kiss you." To prove her point, she kissed him. Again.

23 hours ago, 2EmLee2 said:

"Hey, I'm a teen! Maybe just barely, but still!"

"If you're weirded out by kissing, you still count as an under-teen. Those are the people who don't understand crushes. Somehow I am both not an under-teen and nine."

On 10/21/2021 at 3:32 PM, Tani said:

"If you're weirded out by kissing, you still count as an under-teen. Those are the people who don't understand crushes. Somehow I am both not an under-teen and nine."

"I understand crushes, I just don't have them, because most boys are jerks who have poor tastes in books."

Fadran stepped out of his room, now dressed as a Dark Knight, complete with a tattered black uniform over dark iron chain mail. He subtly-not-so-subtly showed off his awesome iron gauntlets and edgy helmet, drawing his sword and hoisting it up to the sky.

"For my Queen!" He announced. "And for Halloween!"

Queen pulled Fadran back to his full height. "There is no need for you to bow before me, for although I am a Queen and you are naught but a Knight, I am no greater than you." She stood on her tiptoes to plant a kiss on his mouth.