Hello!

Solacion

Hello everybody! I've been reading Brandon Sanderson's books for a few years but only after delving into the Arcanum Unbound story collection did I realize how hooked I was. 

In the past 6 months I've read both Mistborn series, Elantris, Skyward, re-read the Stormlight Archive, and I just started Warbreaker. 

My favorite part about his books is the depth with which he writes his characters. Kaladin's struggle in the Way of Kings and onward made a huge impact on me.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the community!

Welcome to the Shard! So awesome it got you hooked, you are in good company with that here (just as long as you're not a fish... then hooked would have a slightly different end :P). And my that sounds like a wonderful 6 months :D

That is SO awesome it had such an impact on you! It is always amazing to hear of that. THAT is literally what stories are all about, connecting us through the magic of a tale and getting us to realize things both about ourselves and those around us that go typically unnoticed.

Happy to have you here!

Edited by Scout_Fox

2 minutes ago, Mist said:

Welcome! I hope to see you around! What's your favorite magic system? 

I'm really intrigued by the Warbreaker system. The color and breath seems wild but I haven't gotten far enough to judge it properly.

Favorite magic system is the feruchemy and allomancy from Mistborn. Especially with Twinborns in the second series 

1 minute ago, Solacion said:

I'm really intrigued by the Warbreaker system. The color and breath seems wild but I haven't gotten far enough to judge it properly.

Favorite magic system is the feruchemy and allomancy from Mistborn. Especially with Twinborns in the second series 

What type of Twinborn would you want to be?

Breath is pretty fun. 

By the way, you can use the plus sign in the corner of posts to quote multiple people at once. 

8 minutes ago, Mist said:

What type of Twinborn would you want to be?

Breath is pretty fun. 

By the way, you can use the plus sign in the corner of posts to quote multiple people at once. 

Handy that you can quote multiple people! 

As far as Twinborns go, definitely a Crasher like Wax, I've always been partial to flying abilities and the weight storage is extremely useful as well.  

Edited by Solacion
typo